Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default my music

hey guys, just thought I'd share this with you. I've been playing in a duo with this local bluegrass singing girl for the past year, and we just finished printing our CD. Here's our myspace if you want to take a listen It's just simple folk-type songs, just two instruments always and two voices. Didn't want to add on because we wanted it to sound similar to what we would sound like live.

just a little background on my music - been playing fiddle for about 15 years, won a bunch of state championships and placed nationally a couple times. I'm mostly playing mandolin on the CD though.. my mentor was Chris Thile from Nickel Creek, who was nice enough when I was younger to take me under his wing and give me a bunch of free lessons everytime he was in town. I've played on stage with him, all of nickel creek, Mike Marshall, Mark O Connor, and some others.

unfortunately the focus of the album was more vocal than instrumental so you wont hear any crazy Thile type stuff. Hopefully next CD I'll be let loose

molly, the girl I play with, learned from her dad who is a very respected bluegrass guitar player in the north west (Dale Adkins). She's 15 and has a beautiful voice and is really good on the guitar for her age.

www.myspace.com/mollyadkinsmartinstevens

Hope you enjoy, and if you have a band/space of your own, you should post it too I love to hear all types of music.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-03-2008 at 03:22 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Very impressive...
Old 11-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

My son is taking Violin lessons at NTU starting in January. He has been fascinated with the instrument for some time now. He's only 5, but shows an incredible interest for his age. We appease him by taking him to the Symphony whenever possible.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

thats awesome man. 5-6 is a great age to start. Just do me a favor and do NOT do Suzuki... it's garbage. The whole "learn by ear thing" is great except the way they do it is no good. Too much emphasis on structure and playing exact parts, and not enough emphasis on learning to improvise, flow with the music and do your own thaaang. When I try to teach Suzuki kids how to jam, they are completely lost and always revert back to their own "parts" they learned.

my suggestion would be do some ear/bluegrass training and THEN do classical. otherwise he's never going to get out of that choppy, play exactly the same every time mindset.

The harder (but better) path would be trying to find a jazz/swing violinist that would be willing to teach a child. People can go from bluegrass/jazz/swing to classical pretty easy, but it's much harder to go backwards. Swing violinists are in a league of their own when it comes to creativity and style.

anyway -- I'm sure you're not taking it *that* seriously yet, but there's some unsolicited advice

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-03-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

What is NTU?

Sorry fluid, I can't go to myspace at work, but I will be sure to check it out later tonight.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

That's awesome, ffo. You guys are great. I knew a lot of people that went down to Austin for Nickel Creek's farewell tour back last fall. I've only experimented a few times with mandolin (making it up, basically), and it's a fun instrument.

I've been playing guitar for five or six years and singing for significantly longer. I use a YouTube channel for practice, though my postings on there have been growing few and far between lately. Once I started playing live I kind of abandoned it, because I realized how freakin' fun it was playing live. When I'm in Waco, I do shows with my group-thing, the Better Days Revue, every few weeks at bars and coffeehouses, though I'll have to find a new coffeehouse as my usual hangout closed down. I say group-thing, because it's got 4-5 people, but we've never played all together at the same time. We book gigs separately, and when one of us has one, the others are invited to show up and jam. The guy that usually plays bass or classical guitar with me toured with Brewer and Shipley back in the 70's.

Background on my music - I very much take inspiration from the folk songwriters of the 60's that aren't named Bob Dylan - Phil Ochs and Tom Paxton being foremost among them. I don't try to do anything fancy, and I try to place more importance on lyrics than music.

I'm very much of a beginning songwriter. I think one of my original songs is on YouTube. I have others, but they're sorta meh.

http://www.youtube.com/kirobaito
Old 11-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I have good ears but bad fingers.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #9
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I like local flowers the best. Great job! Both of you are really talented. I never had the musical ear, played the violin in like the 3rd grade. Figured I was better off playing sports. haha.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff, fluid!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #11
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

nice!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Pretty cool stuff.

I can always appreciate an artist and your stuff is pretty cool.

Personally, I'm more of the classic Metal to Coutry/Western, but again, I appreciate most any style of music that folks put out there.

Don't ever let, career, family or anything take you away from your love of music!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:19 AM   #13
fluid.forty.one

thanks guys

I appreciate the good responses
Old 05-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #14
fluid.forty.one

my new band (I'm still doing the duo thing as well)

http://www.myspace.com/regulatorbluegrass

it's me on the fiddle / vocals

the banjo player is 15 -- guitar player is 17 -- and bass player is 18.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #15
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This is good stuff, man. You're doin this, Kiro's got his thing, and UD has some pretty cool electronica....lotta talented cats around these parts.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-17-2009 at 10:40 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #16
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fluid.forty.one again.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #17
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

"You must spread some Herpes around before giving it to fluid.forty.one again."

Ummm...... what?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:45 AM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff! banjo player looks like he's 10.

Do you yell "MOUNT UP!" at the beginning of every show?

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 05-18-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #19
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
"You must spread some Frolic around before giving it to the Underdog again."
Thread done
Old 05-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #20
fluid.forty.one

new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6GOhMEhHiU
Old 05-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #21
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I too must spread some fun before fluid gets any. Great stuff!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #22
fluid.forty.one

for those that are interested....

it looks like somebody last month uploaded some songs from our set at Wintergrass last February.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

first 5 results

The other band and I are recording our 5 song demo next month including a pretty cool instrumental we wrote collectively. I'll let you know when I get those up.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #23
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

So fluid you play fiddle?

I've been fascinated by the violin and my favorite artist is Ryan Delahoussaye, ever heard of him?

He is no where near the "bluegrass" genre of music btw. lol

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 08-29-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #24
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqG8ccaZQvQ

good stuff.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #25
fluid.forty.one

thanks man

I haven't heard that guy... what kind of music does he play?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know if you need a trumpet or a baritone player.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me just say that the banjo and fiddle are two underrated instruments.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:48 AM   #28
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Let me just say that the banjo and fiddle are two underrated instruments.
Banjo is tons of fun to play, and the fact that it's opened-tuned makes it fairly easy to at least fake on (even if you don't have actual banjo-playing style, whether it be clawhammer or three-finger, learned). I'm currently playing it in a folk group I'm in. We haven't played any gigs yet, because it's all of three weeks old, but I'm very excited about it. We've got a six-string guitar, banjo/high-strung guitar (depending on the song), violin, and cello. Three-part harmonies of me on tenor, an alto, and baritone. The harmonies are already coming along very well. Our voices blend very well, and it'll be good for me anyhow, because I've never had to sing anything but lead, so I've never really had to learn how to sing harmony.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 08-30-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:05 AM   #29
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Banjo is tons of fun to play, and the fact that it's opened-tuned makes it fairly easy to at least fake on (even if you don't have actual banjo-playing style, whether it be clawhammer or three-finger, learned). I'm currently playing it in a folk group I'm in. We haven't played any gigs yet, because it's all of three weeks old, but I'm very excited about it. We've got a six-string guitar, banjo/high-strung guitar (depending on the song), violin, and cello. Three-part harmonies of me on tenor, an alto, and baritone. The harmonies are already coming along very well. Our voices blend very well, and it'll be good for me anyhow, because I've never had to sing anything but lead, so I've never really had to learn how to sing harmony.
nice man.. get some stuff online and post it!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #30
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
thanks man

I haven't heard that guy... what kind of music does he play?
He plays in a band called Blue October, they just recently played at HOB in dallas 2 weeks ago. He's a multi instrumentalist with a list that includes the mandolin, but his main playing is on the violin. Its artistic rock with Ryan integrating the violin and mandolin into the music, it's a type of music that i rarely hear of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGr7CrMJgXg

A solo of his.

Last edited by Rick41; 08-30-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #31
fluid.forty.one

just recorded some songs with the regulators (my bluegrass band)

myspace.com/regulatorbluegrass

I'll upload my personal favorite song from this recording stint later once we gets copyrights for it. It's an original instrumental that turned out pretty cool.. but you guys can listen to these now if you'd like!

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 09-07-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #32
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

We're going to be making a live recording on Thursday, so when that gets done, I'll see if I can post some of the public domain stuff we're doing ("Wondrous Love," which is a sacred harp shape note piece, and "The Storms are on the Ocean," which is a Carter family song). We haven't really delved into the original stuff we'll be doing yet.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #33
Murphy3
Guru

Decided that I would start playing the harmonica again... After I get back into the swing of that, I think I might try something new.. either the banjo or the fiddle...
Old 09-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
just recorded some songs with the regulators (my bluegrass band)

myspace.com/regulatorbluegrass

I'll upload my personal favorite song from this recording stint later once we gets copyrights for it. It's an original instrumental that turned out pretty cool.. but you guys can listen to these now if you'd like!
alright... uploaded 'red house' so they're all up now.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #35
fluid.forty.one

hey guys

here's a video of me playing with chris thile when I was like 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-27ojdsAuw

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 03-03-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #36
fluid.forty.one

played the Wintergrass Bluegrass Festival in Bellevue, Washington this weekend. here's a couple videos people uploaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXGXLa8E78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhJR7BIX-AI

(we sing too.. haha these are just a couple instrumentals we wrote)

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 03-03-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #37
fluid.forty.one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmOgWDFFOY
Old 07-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #39
fluid.forty.one

haha

what's crazy man is that I think the sickest lead in that song is the banjo lead and he's only 16 years old.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 07-11-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #40
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This is not really my kind of music, but I know music, and you guys are very, very good. How old is everyone? You said one guy is 16?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here