Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-16-2005, 10:57 AM   #41
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Coolest Guy at D-M?

I truly hope that no one took anything in this thread too seriously.... U2 and I were just a bit bored.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2005, 11:23 AM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Smiles"I could no sooner chose a favorite star in the heavens!"
I'd cast my vote for the Sun.....I feel likes it's done me a solid or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 12:02 PM   #43
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: Smiles"I could no sooner chose a favorite star in the heavens!"
I'd cast my vote for the the Sun.....I feel likes it's done me a solid or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hmmm Sike- I would have sworn you would have picked Uranus.

So Juvenile- yet so deft!!!

Old 03-16-2005, 12:03 PM   #44
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE: The Coolest Guy at D-M?

why is this all italicized?
Old 03-16-2005, 12:05 PM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

missing one of these ...er... can't post it but you have a missing tag thingy

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 12:14 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: Smiles"I could no sooner chose a favorite star in the heavens!"

I'd cast my vote for the the Sun.....I feel likes it's done me a solid or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hmmm Sike- I would have sworn you would have picked Uranus.
Uranus is a planet, moron. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-16-2005, 12:18 PM   #47
XERXES
Diamond Member

I forgot you had a PhD in Uranus.

Old 03-16-2005, 01:01 PM   #48
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Sike spent his college spring breaks there with his parents. With all the educational tours he went on, he thinks he knows a thing or two and he probably remembers at least one thing.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 01:11 PM   #49
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sike spent his college spring breaks there with his parents.
Gross!
Old 03-16-2005, 01:36 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Quote:
Sike spent his college spring breaks there with his parents.
Gross!
please, at least I didn't graduate from "Taint HS".....

Sexy, what was the title of yall's school song again?

Old 03-16-2005, 01:46 PM   #51
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
I'd cast my vote for the Sun.....I feel likes it's done me a solid or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL You offer a strong argument. My little quote is now null and void. [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

edit: I don't have the guts to play the boy game. I apologize for my comments, Xerxes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2005, 01:54 PM   #52
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
ahem... before i was so rudely interrupted...

i would like to nominate myself.
am i the only one that found this hilariously funny?!? maybe i'm just delirious from lack of sleep...
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 02:00 PM   #53
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: AnMan21
Quote:
ahem... before i was so rudely interrupted...

i would like to nominate myself.
am i the only one that found this hilariously funny?!? maybe i'm just delirious from lack of sleep...
No, I thought it was pretty good too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I just got sucked into the sikey comments related to my own post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

BBL is cool, but he only comes to town when Evilmav is not here, so the rest of us are in suspense waiting for the two of them to battle it out in the paint.... I say we boycott his nomination until he rectifies the situation. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2005, 03:14 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

So many Uranus jokes.....so few sikeys.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 03:23 PM   #55
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
agree with chiwas.
people from arkansas are always thinking backwards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Is your memory failing, old man? I'm FROM TEXAS!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #56
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:

I thought the same thing.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:00 PM   #57
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:

I thought the same thing.
Why are you two so insistent that sikey become acquainted with Uranus?
Old 03-16-2005, 08:10 PM   #58
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I find it humorous that sike is being referenced as an award. I have a sikey. Sike is not a sikey. He hands out sikey's, but he isn't one himself.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

edit: Oh, and to remain on topic.... sike is cool.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:30 PM   #59
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh, and to remain on topic.... sike is cool.
...sike.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:40 PM   #60
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Why are you two so insistent that sikey become acquainted with Uranus?
I'm more into Venus, really. Sike is the one obsessed with Uranus.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:44 PM   #61
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
Quote:
Oh, and to remain on topic.... sike is cool.
...sike.
that's because aliens are cold-blooded

kind of comes with the territory...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:48 PM   #62
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
agree with chiwas.
people from arkansas are always thinking backwards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Is your memory failing, old man? I'm FROM TEXAS!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am very offended by the reference to Doc as being old. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 11:00 AM   #63
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

thanks anman... i found humor in it as I was typing it... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i guess i may be cool... on the internet, i am WAAAAAAAAY cool. in person, only smiles and the ape would be able to tell you, and i wasn't around them that long. kicked back a few beers at the ape's place while watching the draft a few years ago. i credit ape with making me fall in love with TiVo.
Old 03-17-2005, 02:27 PM   #64
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
thanks anman... i found humor in it as I was typing it... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i guess i may be cool... on the internet, i am WAAAAAAAAY cool. in person, only smiles and the ape would be able to tell you, and i wasn't around them that long. kicked back a few beers at the ape's place while watching the draft a few years ago. i credit ape with making me fall in love with TiVo.
Yes, BBL is waaay cool in person too. I can vouch for that - even though I did get distracted by chatting with the other girls on the patio. Too bad Evilmav had to be out of town that night. If he thinks you're cool, then you're set for life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Ape is the reason I too got hooked on TiVo (DVR is actually the sytem I have). It's one of the greatest inventions of all time!

See why I can't pick just one coolest guy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

edit: grammar
Old 03-17-2005, 03:04 PM   #65
Drbio
Banned

I guess BBL is cool. I mean...who else could pull of looking that good in the afro?
Old 03-17-2005, 05:03 PM   #66
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

probably out of competition ?!?!?

B L G !
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 05:44 PM   #67
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Doc, MP, KG, U2, Murph, Sike, Chiwas, FFM, Evil, Bayliss, dude...this is not easy.
Old 03-18-2005, 01:23 PM   #68
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

No votes for Ummy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 04:56 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

I vote for ummy....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #70
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Oh nooo, I don't want your sympathy vote Doc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote