Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-23-2003, 11:31 AM   #1
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

I'm happy. I think I heard that Clint Stoernor was cut, too. Comments?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2003, 11:34 AM   #2
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Yippe. I was for sure Bill was gonna shock us all by putting Romo at starter. That way he kills 2 bird with 1 stone. Carter wasn't going to stay playing backup behind him so he would probaly leave and I thought maybe Hutch would be traded. I hope a trade is in the works to get his money off our books.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 11:38 AM   #3
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

As long as we don't have to go throught another season with the God-awful Chutch. He gives a new meaning to the term "butterfingers."

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 08-23-2003, 11:40 AM   #4
FINtastic
Diamond Member

BTW, what is with the multitude of Quincy threads on the front page?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 08-23-2003, 11:44 AM   #5
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: FINtastic
BTW, what is with the multitude of Quincy threads on the front page?

QCarfan was asking about the people who weren't in favor of Quincy and he wanted to see who wouldn't eat a crow lol. I wondered the same thing to. When I first read Quincy was cut I was thinking what tha hell lol.

1996-2005
Old 08-23-2003, 12:09 PM   #6
Tony tha Mavs fan

Tony tha Mavs fan is on a distinguished road

I gotta give major props to Quincey, he was really close to being on the free agent wire, and came out and took the Cowboys and lead them down the field and propelled himself to being the starter for this team. I , for one, thought Chuth would be the starter , because of the stronger arm, the fundamentally sound game, and his ability to throw a spiral.

Quincey Carter really stepped up and showed how much he wanted to be the QB for this team, and he should be given credit for that, and i acknowledge it. I really hope Quincey can take this team to the playoffs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2003, 12:16 PM   #7
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

Good. Quincy is the best option for this team right now. Although Quincy is not the long term answer. I am not a big Quincy fan and I may be wrong on this.

Hutch's time is not now. I am glad he is not starting the season. He is not ready yet, and he may not be the answer in the future either. The Cowboys are very limited on offense and will not be a good team this year. I feared Hutch would be completely thrown to the curb if he started this year without being ready while getting off to a rocky start and being 1-4. The Dallas media and fans are a tough bunch to please. Let him continue to get his reps in during practice and maybe by week 9 or 10 he may be more ready if this team is out of the playoff picture. Hutch will get a chance later on the year to determine if we need a get a qb next offseason. I am pretty confident Quincy is not the long term answer and it is too early to make that dertermination on Hutch.

Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 12:42 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chicago JK
Good. Quincy is the best option for this team right now. Although Quincy is not the long term answer. I am not a big Quincy fan and I may be wrong on this.

Hutch's time is not now. I am glad he is not starting the season. He is not ready yet, and he may not be the answer in the future either. The Cowboys are very limited on offense and will not be a good team this year. I feared Hutch would be completely thrown to the curb if he started this year without being ready while getting off to a rocky start and being 1-4. The Dallas media and fans are a tough bunch to please. Let him continue to get his reps in during practice and maybe by week 9 or 10 he may be more ready if this team is out of the playoff picture. Hutch will get a chance later on the year to determine if we need a get a qb next offseason. I am pretty confident Quincy is not the long term answer and it is too early to make that dertermination on Hutch.

I don't want to make a huge debate out of this but i'm just curious to how is Quincy not the future of this team but its too early to kknow if Hutch isn't? They both have struggled. The only difference between the two is that one has one year on the other. I agree Hutch was just thrown in there. He should've had a vet to teach him the game especially from coming out of baseball rather than coming out from college football. I think the said can be said about Carter. He has had the same o-line that Hutch has and he has had to learn all of the playbooks and different offenses just like Hutch has.

1996-2005
Old 08-23-2003, 02:02 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Quincy Carter is the Starter

Carter is the starter. Fair enough. But he will never make a career in the NFL. He couldn't play 3rd string on most NFL teams. It's just a fact. That said, I hope he doesn't screw up enough to prevent some Cowboy wins.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 04:33 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Carter is the starter. Fair enough. But he will never make a career in the NFL. He couldn't play 3rd string on most NFL teams. It's just a fact. That said, I hope he doesn't screw up enough to prevent some Cowboy wins.
I for one am happy that Carter will start. I hope he starts all 16 games. If he does then the Boys have an OUTSTANDING chance for the #1 pick in next year's draft.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 04:51 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quincy played extremely mediocre the last 2 preseason games...basically, he didn't F anything up. Apprarently, that's all you have to do to win the QB job on this team...

So FFM, QCar Fan and the rest of you: Kill the fatted calf, send out the invites and hire a band. Celebrate into the wee hours of the night...

...but be watching over your shoulders, b/c DrBio & I will be eagerly awaiting the meltdown...and it will come...probably week 1 or 2...

But, hey congratulations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2003, 05:53 PM   #12
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

As I said in another thread, I will blindly support Bill Parcells decision. I am also pretty sure that we will have a different QB next year.
Old 08-23-2003, 07:26 PM   #13
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve

Quincy won the job fair and square, and theres more crow to be eaten by some of you(added to the crow that you have already eaten thus far) after he actually do pretty good next season. Was Hutch cut like he was supposed to be? When you play as poorly as he has lately, you should be cut right?
Old 08-23-2003, 07:31 PM   #14
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve

And looking at some of the past threads, I see exactly why people are saying what they are saying now. Some just dont want to eat crow, and admit they were wrong about the whole Hutch/Carter situation. Its ok guys, we all have to taste crow every now and again.
Old 08-23-2003, 07:32 PM   #15
Tony tha Mavs fan

Tony tha Mavs fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
Quote:
I for one am happy that Carter will start. I hope he starts all 16 games. If he does then the Boys have an OUTSTANDING chance for the #1 pick in next year's draft.
LOL
Old 08-23-2003, 08:30 PM   #16
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quincy won the job fair and square, and theres more crow to be eaten by some of you(added to the crow that you have already eaten thus far) after he actually do pretty good next season. Was Hutch cut like he was supposed to be? When you play as poorly as he has lately, you should be cut right?
Quote:
And looking at some of the past threads, I see exactly why people are saying what they are saying now. Some just dont want to eat crow, and admit they were wrong about the whole Hutch/Carter situation. Its ok guys, we all have to taste crow every now and again.
Dude, take it easy. It ain't like Carter is the greatest QB. He won the job and I wish he does well but to talk crap about eating crow is BS. People who critisize Carter have legitimate reasons to do so. Its not like winning the starter job is everything. I like quincy over hutch but I will also be the first person to tell you there was no competition. Let quincy try to get a starting job with Rams or cleveland browns.

Do not be excited just because Q got the job. He has a long way to go to be called a good QB.

Do not us stupid terms like eating crow and there's more crow. People here have a lot of knowledge and are plain and simple cowboy fans. When they say something they have valid reasons to do so.

So, just chill down and have a few beers and enjoy the moment instead of trying to act as if you won Miss America contest or something.
Old 08-23-2003, 09:43 PM   #17
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quincy played extremely mediocre the last 2 preseason games...basically, he didn't F anything up. Apprarently, that's all you have to do to win the QB job on this team...

So FFM, QCar Fan and the rest of you: Kill the fatted calf, send out the invites and hire a band. Celebrate into the wee hours of the night...

...but be watching over your shoulders, b/c DrBio & I will be eagerly awaiting the meltdown...and it will come...probably week 1 or 2...

Stop crying. No one called Quincy the greatest qb of all time. All I stated is that he is the best qb on this team. That doesn't say much but its true. Hutch may have a future but that future is far from now. I wish Quincy the best. Its going to be hell trying to pass the ball without a running game or a o-line but thats just how he is going to have to roll. I hope people bash the guy when he plays bad. I could careless.

BTW, what do yuo mean by "basically, he didn't F anything up"? Thats all I want in a qb. Quincy is going to F up in the regular season. All I wanted the guy to do was not F up. Thats all. Its all a bit of misleading since he played 2 quarters the Texans game and 1 in the Steelers game. Two pretty good defenses.

1996-2005
Old 08-23-2003, 10:47 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

aahhh.....the backtrack...
Old 08-23-2003, 11:14 PM   #19
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:

Stop crying. No one called Quincy the greatest qb of all time. All I stated is that he is the best qb on this team. That doesn't say much but its true. Hutch may have a future but that future is far from now. I wish Quincy the best. Its going to be hell trying to pass the ball without a running game or a o-line but thats just how he is going to have to roll. I hope people bash the guy when he plays bad. I could careless.

BTW, what do yuo mean by "basically, he didn't F anything up"? Thats all I want in a qb. Quincy is going to F up in the regular season. All I wanted the guy to do was not F up. Thats all. Its all a bit of misleading since he played 2 quarters the Texans game and 1 in the Steelers game. Two pretty good defenses.

I've officially stopped caring. Hell, I can't even say something funny w/out people accusing me of crying...ridiculous.
Old 08-23-2003, 11:57 PM   #20
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I've officially stopped caring. Hell, I can't even say something funny w/out people accusing me of crying...ridiculous.

Lol. Everytime you post you are joking. When are you to be takin' serious? If you make a joke you put it immediately after the joke. You put it at the end of the post.

1996-2005
Old 08-23-2003, 11:59 PM   #21
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
aahhh.....the backtrack...

Ahhhh.... the waste of bandwith.

1996-2005
Old 08-24-2003, 12:10 AM   #22
XERXES
Diamond Member

Puhleeez do me the honor of not taking me seriously from here on out! Thank you!
Old 08-24-2003, 09:49 AM   #23
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Puhleeez do me the honor of not taking me seriously from here on out! Thank you!
Ignore him. He doesn't understand your point anyways.
Old 08-24-2003, 09:52 AM   #24
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Oooo. Xerxes and Bio agree with each other. Uhhhh they must be the same person.

1996-2005
Old 08-24-2003, 10:00 AM   #25
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think your funny, in that short yellow bus kind of way. (I know, there is nothing funny about what I just said but I was just tryin to lighten the mood in here)
Old 08-24-2003, 10:06 AM   #26
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Oooo. Xerxes and Bio agree with each other. Uhhhh they must be the same person.
Another amazingly ignorant synthesis from a dunderpatian fool. Someone please explain what synthesis and dunderpatian are to the pathologically ignorant FFM. Oh, and pathologically too please.
Old 08-24-2003, 10:12 AM   #27
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys..... Right now I wish Hutchinson and Carter would just die so you two would calm down with the rhetoric.

Can we just forget this whole thing happened? (do either of you know what caused you to become so enflamed?). Put each other on PM ignore and let's just get on with having this board be a pleasant place to spend time.

Please? If you do, I'll buy the Beer. I promise.
Old 08-24-2003, 10:20 AM   #28
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

I have an opinion on this matter.....they both suck badly on Madden 2004.....so who cares who's starting IRL?

And just because Q won the right to start, does'nt mean he's the better quarterback in the long run....Chad is a pocket passer through and through.....but if he does'nt have a Oline worth a damn, neither is he. If Dan Marino, Troy Aikman, or Brett Favre had somehow found themselves trying to throw behind this Oline, in the prime of their careers?....(shudder) I don't even want to envision it....It would have been horrible to watch.

Q is a better fit for this horrid Oline the Cboys have because he can move around and turn a sack or a potential strip or fumble into a 2 or 3 yard gain. The only good Olineman as we all know, has contracted "Igotmybigfatpaydayism". So until the Oline shapes up, it really does'nt matter what sacrificial lamb Big Bill puts behind center.......

Old 08-24-2003, 10:21 AM   #29
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Hey guys..... Right now I wish Hutchinson and Carter would just die so you two would calm down with the rhetoric.

Can we just forget this whole thing happened? (do either of you know what caused you to become so enflamed?). Put each other on PM ignore and let's just get on with having this board be a pleasant place to spend time.

Please? If you do, I'll buy the Beer. I promise.

He is obsessed with me for some reason. I guarantee I won't ever say anything to this guy out of the blue if he would just leave me alone. I'm not sure what his purpose is on this site. Is it to make my stay on this board a living hell? Does he have nothing better to do? Is he obsessed with me?(Goddd I hope not.) I get pms all day from posteres telling me how much of a d*** BIO is. I'm not the only one seeing it i'm just one of the only ones coming out and acknowledging it.

1996-2005
Old 08-24-2003, 10:24 AM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is obsessed with me for some reason. I guarantee I won't ever say anything to this guy out of the blue if he would just leave me alone. I'm not sure what his purpose is on this site. Is it to make my stay on this board a living hell? Does he have nothing better to do? Is he obsessed with me?(Goddd I hope not.) I get pms all day from posteres telling me how much of a d*** BIO is. I'm not the only one seeing it i'm just one of the only ones coming out and acknowledging it.
I guess you are declining the Beer?

Bummer.
Old 08-24-2003, 10:25 AM   #31
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Rod1975
I have an opinion on this matter.....they both suck badly on Madden 2004.....so who cares who's starting IRL?

And just because Q won the right to start, does'nt mean he's the better quarterback in the long run....Chad is a pocket passer through and through.....but if he does'nt have a Oline worth a damn, neither is he. If Dan Marino, Troy Aikman, or Brett Favre had somehow found themselves trying to throw behind this Oline, in the prime of their careers?....(shudder) I don't even want to envision it....It would have been horrible to watch.

Q is a better fit for this horrid Oline the Cboys have because he can move around and turn a sack or a potential strip or fumble into a 2 or 3 yard gain. The only good Olineman as we all know, has contracted "Igotmybigfatpaydayism". So until the Oline shapes up, it really does'nt matter what sacrificial lamb Big Bill puts behind center.......

I agree. JJ has just screwed up the offense when it comes to money. ALl the highest paid plaeyrs are all underachievers(Galloway, Adams, Larry Allen, Hutch).

1996-2005
Old 08-24-2003, 10:30 AM   #32
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I agree. JJ has just screwed up the offense when it comes to money. ALl the highest paid plaeyrs are all underachievers(Galloway, Adams, Larry Allen, Hutch).
Actually there are a couple of bright spots among the highest paid. Glover and Woodson come to mind off the top of my head. But as far as the Offense goes? That is the entire problem. We have no Offense.
Old 08-24-2003, 10:35 AM   #33
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Actually there are a couple of bright spots among the highest paid. Glover and Woodson come to mind off the top of my head. But as far as the Offense goes? That is the entire problem. We have no Offense.

I have no problem with the D and their money. I think we can use another pass rusher but the offense and the contracts are what are killing me. Alot of guys are getting paid ALOT of money and they aren't bringing everything they have out on the field. I have no clue to what happened to Larry Allen. I never thought Flozell was any good anyway. Hutch is just Hutch. I think Galloway is going to be the same Galloway as last season he is just going to need to get use to Parcell's team.

1996-2005
Old 08-24-2003, 10:53 AM   #34
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

you two need to learn to ignore each other.

this is the last time i'll make a public statement on the issue. stop the insults.

NOW.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 11:45 AM   #35
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange
you two need to learn to ignore each other.

this is the last time i'll make a public statement on the issue. stop the insults.

NOW.
I recommend you tell him to stop insulting me for no apparent reason. He will just come otu the blew insulting me. He doesn't even know. I told him repeatedly to stop and as a mod I thought maybe you would contact him or something.

1996-2005
Old 08-24-2003, 01:24 PM   #36
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Look Hutch and quincy are almost the same guy young guys that are late at reaching their potential. If thats the case you go with who shows you the most know is Quincy. I don't think either one of these guys will be here next season with guys like AJ Feely, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, Couch etc.
This team more then likely is going no where with the second toughest schedule in the league with 11 teams with .500+ records and detroit who we haven't beaten the three previous years.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 08:23 PM   #37
Drbio
Banned

pathetic.... whoa is me...I never do anything......

out of the blew?
Old 08-25-2003, 12:28 AM   #38
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Its all a bit of misleading since he played 2 quarters the Texans game and 1 in the Steelers game. Two pretty good defenses.
I just had to point this out. True QCar played good against two pretty good defenses.

But........in both games, not all of the defense was on the field. Houston's secondary pro-bowl tandem (I cant believe I just said that for a freakin expansion team) of Aaron Glenn and Marcus Coleman didnt play along with some hard hitting no-namer Mat Stevens who seems to remind alot of people of Chuck Cecil who used to play for the Pack back in the 90's. That was there basic solid secondary and half of there defense that wasent on the field. It was replaced by a bunch of expansion-like bubble players trying to make the cut like Jason Bell, who got burned repeatedly by Cowboy recievers and who.......coincidently didnt make the cut for the Cowboys last year. And for the Steelers game as usual, all of the starters didnt play much either. It again was a showing by a bunch of bubble players trying to make the cut. To make matters worse, it didnt seem like many ofthe Steelers cared much about the game, as they sort of breezed throught the motions. And as for the Arizona game, it was the first game of the preseason, no explaination should be needed.

True, at this time, QCarr is the better QB. But I dont think he has QUITE EARNED the job YET. I think a little more time was needed then just TWO preseason games against "border-line roster" talents. I think both QCar and CHutch and the rest of the QB supporting cast should have had the remaining two preseason games to audition and try to LEGITMATELY earn the starter's role. Four or five games would have given all competitors more then enough time to prove without the shadow of a doubt, who should really be the starter. I think Tuna just named QCar starter just to end the whole "starter sideshow" in an effort to get to business at hand.

Hopefully, his rush to judgement wont comeback to haunt this team in the future.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:34 AM   #39
Drbio
Banned

Good post. But the bottom line remains as my good friend kg put it.....

Ass. It's what they both suck.
Old 08-25-2003, 09:48 AM   #40
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MFFL, my friend, you are a man who sees the big picture.

The thing I'm happiest about is that Bill Parcells didn't acquire a mediocre QB or RB this offseason that would have prevented him from pursuing the No. 1 pick. Genius.