Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 03-05-2001, 09:30 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Wish the guy well, but our chances of beating the Heat on Wednesday just went up. The story came across the AP. He was going for a steal and immediately grabbed his shoulder. He was attended to by the trainer on the court and then carried off on a stretcher. X-rays showed that he has dislocated his left shoulder. How long he'll be out should be known tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2001, 11:07 AM   #2
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I love Eddie. It about killed me to see him leave The Lakers. He is a huge fan favorite in LA. With him out, we have a very good chance of getting this win. We basically have to worry about Mason scoring and Grant rebounding. I would like to see Nowitski on Grant to see if the 7 footer gives him problems. I think Mason would eat up Juwan, with his powerful body and fall-away jumper. It would actually be fun to see Mase and Trent lock up, but Trent would foul out in just a few minutes.

I predict a much-needed win. It will be a good game until the fourth, then we will start playing better D and pull away.
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 12:23 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity, when they traded Jones and Campbell to the Hornets, were you in favor of keeping Jones or Kobe?
djb is offline   Reply With Quote