Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all
Default Are we sure we want Dirk back this year?

Hear me out.

This team is a disaster. An embarrasment. Watching it tonight all I could think about was how bad I felt for Marion, out there playing his ass off while surrounded by disinterested losers. multiply that feeling times 10 and that's how it'll feel when Dirk is out there too.

It's bad enough to watch the Mavs turn into the Washington Generals, but it's even worse if night after night you have to watch Dirk get his pants pulled down by Curly Neil too.

Dirk coming back isn't going to solve this. Their problems arent related to anything he does. Dirk won't make Derek Fisher Not our starting point guard or get the team to care about rebounding, or give Roddy the ability to get past half court without falling down.

Dirks return will only mean two things:
1) Dallas will win a few more games, but not enough to make them respectable, and in the process will just get them a crappier draft pick
2) Dirk will have to share in the humiliation

Get well Dirk... Next year.

Last edited by cinemablend; 11-29-2012 at 03:13 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 AM   #2
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Dirk makes a huge difference. Not only because he's Dirk but we no longer have the worst starting PF in the league. And who knows how much confidence he install into our point guards. Carlisle will look like a better coach with better spacing. So I find this thread ridiculous.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's not "disinterested." Disinterested means something like "has no interest in" or "is not a party of." Lakers players, to cite a relevant example, are disinterested in Mavericks games. They don't have skin in the game, as it were.

What you mean, I think, is "uninterested." What that one means, basically, is "is not interested." It's a subtle difference, between disinterested and uninterested. A party to the action can't be disinterested, but he can certainly be uninterested.

I leave it to the reader, as an exercise, to determine whether certain Mavericks are disinterested or uninterested, per your post.

Last edited by chumdawg; 11-29-2012 at 03:29 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:37 AM   #4
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

I'm all for tanking at this point (not a deep draft, but good top 5 talent), unfortunately, we don't do that. We're gonna win like 40-46 games, depending on how we click after Dirk comes back. I agree about Dirk btw. Past teams were built around him completely, not this one. Don't forget, this is a brand new team, so theoretically it could happen that we look almost the same after he returns. I doubt we will be this bad, but i really don't think we're gonna be world beaters with him either. Not because he's not great, he is, it's just not his team anymore. It's a mess.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 11-29-2012 at 04:38 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:57 AM   #5
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

not believing in dirk is blasphemous

he ll do it and we might win it all again
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:10 AM   #6
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
we might win it all again
Come on now.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I said before the season that the Mavs would be lucky to win 30 games if they played an entire season without Dirk..But with Dirk for a full season, they're likely a 50+ win team. Some of you are forgetting just big of a difference Dirk can make. And also, it's a bit unfair to judge most of these guys on the current roster without Dirk. It's not as much about how they play without Dirk for an extended period of time that interests me.. I want to know more about what they can do with Dirk.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #8
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I believe I said before the season that the Mavs would be lucky to win 30 games if they played an entire season without Dirk..But with Dirk for a full season, they're likely a 50+ win team. Some of you are forgetting just big of a difference Dirk can make. And also, it's a bit unfair to judge most of these guys on the current roster without Dirk. It's not as much about how they play without Dirk for an extended period of time that interests me.. I want to know more about what they can do with Dirk.
Yep. Remember that the championship team went just 2-9 without him and in his first couple of games back.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
ChileanMavsFan

ChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of light

I don't believe in tanking for picks to improve your team, specially when you have 34 year old superstar and top 10 player in the league. It may have worked for some teams in the past, but i don't like the odds on that. Dirk has even said he is not interested to tanking for picks (or something pretty close to that, I'm not sure of the exact quote).

Offensively the Mavs are gonna be much better with Dirk, he demands so much attention and he still is a very efficient player even in a pretty regular team (as he showed last year once he recovered from the knees).

Rebounding I think is gonna improve also, Dirk rebounds the ball decently and/or makes sure to block his guy out (something we are missing a lot right now). I'm intrigued though about some of the flops Dirks commits when pushed in the back during rebounds, will he get penalized from the league for that?. Despite the publicity, the new rule hasn't been enforced that much so my guess would be no, unless the flop is outrageous.

Defensively it remains to be seen, I think the Mavs have some talent there but the effort the last couple of games has been too low to make any judgements on that. Also the defense has been affected by the crazy turnovers the Mavs are so adept on making recently.
ChileanMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it doesn't exactly look good for wooing potential free agents... "Look at us, we finished 20-62!"

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-29-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #11
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Yeah, it doesn't exactly look good for wooing potential free agents... "Look at us, we finished 20-62!"
Players aren't stupid. Look at last year. They knew the mavs were heading in the wrong direction. Heck we couldn't even keep Kidd. The only free agents we'll pick up are the ones we're willing to overpay for. No one is taking a pay cut to play for the mavs.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

So there are TWO idiotic tanking threads on the main page now. You guys embarrass me as a MFFL.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #13
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
So there are TWO idiotic tanking threads on the main page now. You guys embarrass me as a MFFL.
I'm a DFFL. Derek Fisher fan 4 lyfe yo.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I've found myself occasionally saying that Dirk's return won't fix the issues the Mavs are having, but I think we need to be a bit more critical there. The different phases of the game aren't as independent as we sometimes pretend. Teams tend to play better defense when they're playing good offense (and vice versa). Teams tend to rebound better when they're in a good rhythm and feeling confident.

I don't expect this to be an elite team when Dirk returns, but I do expect that they'll look much better in several phases of the game, not just scoring.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #15
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

I expected them to be a solid 7-8th seed once Dirk returns and then fight for the 3-5 spot...and a deep playoff run.

This was this kind of supporting cast we all deserved. Especially Dirk.

Turning some "Charlotte Bobmavs" into a playoff team and losing in round 1, is not exactly what Dirk should be doing for the rest of his career...

Last edited by markus1234; 11-29-2012 at 01:03 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #16
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

The season doesn't start until Dirk plays. Who cares what happens prior.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #17
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:54 AM   #19
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

This place is almost unbearable when the Mavs are losing.
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:55 AM   #20
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragism View Post
This place is almost unbearable when the Mavs are losing.
AMEN!!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:00 AM   #21
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

No good EVER comes from tanking. I would think people would get that by now after all the teams that have tried that. That being said, I don't believe this team even with Dirk is good enough to compete. But that doesn't matter. Tanking games are for losers. I'd rather losing giving my all than lose because of "tanking".
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
No good EVER comes from tanking. I would think people would get that by now after all the teams that have tried that. That being said, I don't believe this team even with Dirk is good enough to compete. But that doesn't matter. Tanking games are for losers. I'd rather losing giving my all than lose because of "tanking".
Or is tanking games for those desperate to win?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #23
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Come on now.
dirk is god!

biggest dirk-fanboys step forward

*step
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #24
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Are we sure we want Dirk back this year?
Yeah we want Dirk back for sure. Just not these other scrubs out there.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #25
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
I'm a DFFL. Derek Fisher fan 4 lyfe yo.
I'm glad you elaborated. I figured the "D" stood for something else.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #26
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

When Dirk is gone for good, this will seem even more
absurd. As a basketball fan I want to see Dirk in the court every second possible.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:50 PM   #27
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Nice tags
Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

You see how well the Spurs play without their "stars"... The Mavs haven't had enough time to win 30+ games without Dirk since I don't even know when. It truly shows how much he means to the team. How he drug a team to the finals twice is absolutely amazing..
Old 11-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #29
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

If we start thinking about tanking, then we should start thinking about trading Dirk. Until our hopeful high pick will have blossomend into a decent NBA player Dirk will be too old anyway. Trade Dirk in mid-season to a contender and get some young quality back. You still can tank the season and start rebuilding with the young quality player and the high pick. There's no point of wasting another year with Dirk on purpose.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

You didn't know this Twelli? If Dirk sits out the entire season, he doesn't have the year of wear and tear on his aging legs..and he also doesn't age a year. It's amazing.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
dmakk

dmakk is on a distinguished road

IMO, we're not a high lottery team with Dirk out, so it's worthless for him not to come back this year. We're basically the Rockets right now. This team can have a big improvement when Dirk comes back, and I'd like to see what they can become. Dirk being back means the offense can run more efficiently (since they'll actually have 5 people who can score and Dirk will help space the floor) and they'll have a finisher (which they really needed against the Bobcats, Warriors, and 76ers). Despite the Mavs issues, they've been in a number of games. At least I hope so. Rebounding and backup PG play will be what they are, but this team is competitive in spite of it.
dmakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #32
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The mavs freaking suck ass! end thread boooyahhhhhh!!!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:08 AM   #33
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
No good EVER comes from tanking.
Tell that to the Spurs Championship Trophy Case.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #34
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

The answer to this ridiculous question is "yes".

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizhi6563 View Post
blah blah blah. Random gibberish
Please stop your random spamming, Mr. spider.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #36
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizhi6563 View Post
Lacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 110
Obtenez le plus de chaud Moins pas cher lacoste hommes t shirts ! Choose parmi des Milliers de drole, cru et d Autres Modeles de grande t-shirt de bain Personnaliser a Votre taille et le style. 24 heures de trading en ligne, AINSI Que La Garantie une satisfaction de 100%. This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 August, 2011.You Might Also LikeLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 123€83.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 124€83.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 125€83.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 126€83.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 127€83,Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 128€83,Sacs Longchamp Great Wall.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 129€83.99 €35.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 130€83.99 €35,http://www.uncamino.com.ar/forum/ind...sg6876#msg6876,Tods loafer.99Save:57% offLacoste hommes t shirts pas cher 131€83.99 €35.99Save:57% offView all >>
57% off? Ordered some, thanks for the heads up.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #37
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Another thread on tanking? This is all original. Every word of every post.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quoting trolls only makes them stronger. It's what water is to gremlins.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #39
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Quoting trolls only makes them stronger. It's what water is to gremlins.
Good old gremlins...

Post(s) will be deleted when the spammer is banned.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #40
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

So now we are 10-10 without Dirk.
Where is the reason to panic?
We would be easily at 15-5 with Dirk.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cinemabland, cinemablend.com = trash, garbage dump, katey rich is retarded, minefieldheadwound, suck for luck