Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #41
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Dirk Dunk!!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #42
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk scored = WIN already!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #43
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

so happy

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #44
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

This season Dirk officially averages 2ppg. How cool is that.

Last edited by markus1234; 12-23-2012 at 07:32 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #45
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Dirk scored = WIN already!
and post #41, nicely done!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #46
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Elton Brand continues with his flat-ass jump shot.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #47
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

LOL, CDR needs way too much of the back of his jersey for his name!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 12-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #48
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

SPURS MISSED A THREE!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #49
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
and post #41, nicely done!
I try my best!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #50
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Will Dirk come back before the half? Gotta see that if he does, didn't watch that 6 minutes.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 12-23-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #51
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
I try my best!
Haha, I say we dedicate every post #41 to Dirk, but that is just me.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #52
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Listening to Sean Elliott is phisically hurts. Just terrible. And he's not only a huge homer, but a notorious Mavs hater as well.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #53
Kante
Diamond Member

"Foul"...

That on the Spurs and Elliott goes crazy about the refs...
Old 12-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #54
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Haha, I say we dedicate every post #41 to Dirk, but that is just me.
Count me in!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #55
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Collison is pure garbage on D.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #56
Kante
Diamond Member

Kaman is so awful on defense, wow!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #57
Kante
Diamond Member

Put in Brand or Wright instead of Kaman, just some sort of D...
Old 12-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
markus1234
Platinum Member

Dirk (Dahantay and Marion) is probably the best defender on this team right now.

laughable.

Last edited by markus1234; 12-23-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #59
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

It's Dirk's first game, yada yada yada..... run a play or two for him.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #60
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
It's Dirk's first game, yada yada yada..... run a play or two for him.
Our guards can't get it to him, even on the pnr.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #61
roadrunner
Golden Member

Dirk 3 ball!!!

Old 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #62
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

First 3 by the dirkster...you'd better still cover be bitches!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #63
NorwegianMavsFan

NorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really nice

Man that was sweet!
NorwegianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #64
Kante
Diamond Member

Dirk, ayayay... Still perfect for the whole season!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #65
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Dirk you marvelous son of a bitch.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #66
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

YEEESSSSSSS. Life has meaning again.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #67
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I just creamed my pants

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #68
roadrunner
Golden Member

Oh how I have missed the greatness of Dirk and his one legged baseline fadeaway...yea my first goosebumps of the year!

Last edited by roadrunner; 12-23-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #69
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

That's what I/we/everyone was waiting for!

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #70
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Dirk can't miss right now!!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #71
markus1234
Platinum Member

I need a stream wit Followillllllllll !
Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #72
dude1394
Guru

The team gets smart really quick when the guards don't have the ball.

Even on that play whoever drove the ball drove it so far out that they almost couldn't give up the ball.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #73
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The German not looking too bad for his first game.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #74
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

My watching Dallas season just started. Diiiirrkkk!!!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #75
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Welcome back Big Man.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #76
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Dirk is Mavs basketball.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #77
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

It's so good to see Nr. 41 back on the court.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #78
roadrunner
Golden Member

So, if Dirk is on a 20 min limit, methinks that Carlisle will play him more than that

Old 12-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #79
Kante
Diamond Member

Even Dirk can't make Dojo look like a NBA player...

Oh, and Spurs still 152% from downtown!

Last edited by Kante; 12-23-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #80
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Pairing Dirk with Wright would be a lot better than Dirk and Kaman.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote