Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #41
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
How about when Shaq just makes fun of people for no reason? Remember, when he spoke "fake chinese" when asked about Yao? I, being Chinese took offense to that. If a white guy started speaking Ebonics when asked about an African-American player the media would go down hard like they did on Don Imus. Shaq's mother or father had to tell Shaq that Yao totally respects and still looked up to Shaq even after those comments. Only after that did Shaq started being nicer.
Shaq definitely isn't racist though...don't you know he has deep Asian roots:

Man, I hate Shaq.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #42
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Im not really the big fan of Shaq either, but you have to admit that this was surrealy funny.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #43
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #44
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. This is the only explanation for my slight fondness for all things Shaq.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #45
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
Unfortunately, I don't think he can even spell immature. Maybe he's just bitter because his wife left him and Kobe's didn't.
Shaq blames Kobe for his wife leaving him. Kobe broke a "Man Law" when he ratted Shaq out to the cops in Colorado.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote