Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 05-01-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default Is there any way to change this?

I want to start by saying this is BY FAR the best message board around! I love coming here and reading and posting and spending hours and hours each week enjoying everyone's opinions. The only small thing that bothers me is that after you leave rep for someone it takes you back to the main forum page. Is there any way that after leaving rep, you could be taken back to that same post? Again, very small thing and I don't want to come across as a complaining whiny biotch. Just curious...

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2006, 11:24 PM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Geez... What a complaining biotch!

In all seriousness, it doesn't do that to me... It takes me back to the post! What about others?
Old 05-03-2006, 11:55 PM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'm pretty sure it takes me back to the post to.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:40 AM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

just gave you rep raef, and it took me back to this thread.

how are you giving rep?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:00 AM   #5
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Ditto, came back to the post.

I think this thread was a cunning ploy developed by the evil genius raef to garner positive rep.

Last edited by orangedays; 05-04-2006 at 08:00 AM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:49 AM   #6
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
just gave you rep raef, and it took me back to this thread.

how are you giving rep?
I just gave you rep to test myself and make sure I wasn't going crazy, and it did it to me again! I click on the check mark for the user in the post that I deem "rep-worthy", leave a little comment, then click "add to reputation", and get taken back to the main forum page.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:32 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

back to the post.

Must be a preference setting or somesuch.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-21-2006 at 01:32 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:13 PM   #8
raefformvp
Golden Member

I looked through everything on my control panel and couldn't find anyway to change it. Oh well. It's not THAT big of a deal.

Old 05-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Hey, what does blue rep mean? In my user profile I got rep that was blue.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-21-2006, 04:40 PM   #10
raefformvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I believe it means it is from a poster who doesn't have much rep or is new or something like that.

Old 05-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #11
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
I believe it means it is from a poster who doesn't have much rep or is new or something like that.
Alright, thanks. So it's still positive? I checked the FAQ's but there was nothing in there about this. Any help is appreciated

Old 05-21-2006, 05:26 PM   #12
raefformvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Alright, thanks. So it's still positive? I checked the FAQ's but there was nothing in there about this. Any help is appreciated
Yes, it's still positive, but I believe you get fewer points added to your total if it is blue. But if you are getting rep from say a guru like Doc, then you get more points.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:14 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
It can be both positive or negative, but it doesn't affect your overall rep either way. It came from someone who hasn't built up much rep or history here.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:49 PM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

ok, i get it now. thaks raeff and doc!

Old 05-22-2006, 12:13 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

I just gave you another green box.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:27 AM   #16
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I just gave you another green box.
Thanks doc