Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-19-2003, 11:54 AM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default Projected Playoff Seedings

Western Conference

1. L.A. Lakers
2. Dallas Mavericks
3. San Antonio Spurs
4. Sacramento Kings
5. Portland Trailblazers
6. Minnesota Timberwolves
7. Pheonix Suns
8. Seattle Sonics

Notes: I don't think Houston are going to be any better under Jeff Van Gundy. He's going to try to over-use Yao Ming and not use his bench enough. Golden State will probably be the same as last year.

Eastern Conference

1. Detroit Pistons
2. New Jersey Nets
3. Orlando Magic
4. Indiana Pacers
5. New Orleans Hornets
6. Chicago Bulls
7. Philadelphia 76ers
8. New York Knicks

Notes: Boston and Milwaulkee will not be good enough to make the playoffs again. Expect Miami to make a strong push, but come up short. Orlando will look better with Juwan Howard, Tyronne Lue, Reese Gaines, and if they end up getting Harvey. This will be the year they get out the 1st round.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2003, 12:31 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Western Conference

1. L.A. Lakers
2. Dallas Mavericks
3. Sacramento Kings
4. SanAntonio Spurs
5. Minnesota TimberWolves
6. Portland Trailblazers
7. Seattle Sonics
8. Houston Rockets

Notes: Yet another first round exit for the Wolves. Yet another second round exit for the Kings. As for the WCF, will it be the same teams as last year? Too early to tell.

Eastern Conference

1. New Jersey Nets
2. Detroit Pistons
3. New Orleans Hornets
4. Indiana Pacers
5. Philadelphia 76ers
6. Boston Celtics
7. Milwaukee Bucs
8. Toronto Raptors

Notes: Playoffs proceed with the higher seed winning each round. Pistons upset the Nets in the ECF.

You heard it here first!
Old 09-19-2003, 02:11 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Bet the house.

The flakers will not be the #1 seed this season.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 03:40 PM   #4
harsh euro barge

harsh euro barge will become famous soon enoughharsh euro barge will become famous soon enough

no doubt.....everyone's giving the lakers so much dap, but it's gonna take a while for team (that isn't a good "regular season team" either) to develop chemistry.

WEST
1.Sacramento (they're hungry)
2.Dallas (they don't lose to bad teams)
3.San Antonio (same old same old)
4.LA (they'll get it together by the end of the year)
5. Minny (good but not good enough)
6.Phoenix
7.Portland
8.Houston

EAST
1.NJ
2.Indiana
3.Detroit
4.Orlando
5.New Orleans
6.Philly
7.Boston
8.Chicago
harsh euro barge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 04:07 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Bet the house.

Well I tend to want to agree with you. But the Lakers are not going to be losing games they are not supposed to. And they should be competitive in all games, and the reason I picked them to have a better record than the Mavs is based on the fact that we cannot beat them in their home. Or at least haven't.

I guess I don't have the same pessimistic view on the Lakers potential as you. I hope I am proven wrong.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:53 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Projected Playoff Seedings

My top 10 Western:

1). Spurs- They deserve to be up there. They are defending champions and noway we can put Dallas or kings ahead of them.
2). Lakers- Shaq is a question mark but if he is healthy the fact is still that they won 3 championships in a row.
3). Mavs
4). Kings
5). TPups
6). Suns - They now have a big three in Amare, Marbury and Marion. If Penny is healthy this team might be the sleeper.
7). Houston- Addition of a good defensive minded coach should keep them in most of the games. Lot depends on Yao's health.
8). Blazers- They took mavs to game 7. Unless they trade or start rebuilding process I would still put them in top 10.

After this I am not sure who will be #9 and #10.

Eastern:
1). Magic - Mcgrady has some support now with Howard. Also Giricek and drew gooden finished their season strong last year. They should be better.
2). Pistons- Larry Brown, Darko.
3). Nets- Questions about Mourning's health.
4). Pacers

My list ends here for the eastern conference.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:33 PM   #7
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

West
1. Mavs - I'm being bold
2. Sac
3. SA - Still got Duncan
4. LA - Will take a while to get acclimated
5. Twolves
6. Suns
7. Rockets
8. Portland

I don't care about the east
Old 09-19-2003, 08:59 PM   #8
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough

Nash, I think your list is almost perfect, just move Philly up
Old 09-19-2003, 09:02 PM   #9
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough

Nash, I think your list is almost perfect, just move Philly up
Old 09-19-2003, 09:12 PM   #10
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Western Conference

1. San Antonio Spurs
2. Dallas Mavericks
3. L.A. Lakers
4. Sacramento Kings
5. Minnesota Timberwolves
6. Portland Trailblazers
7. Houston Rockets
8. Phoenix Suns

In how many games will we see all four Laker-Horsemen play? I'd say maybe 45. Houston makes it this time, but it's close.

Eastern Conference

1. Detroit Pistons
2. New Jersey Nets
3. Orlando Magic
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. New York Knicks
6. New Orleans Hornets
7. Indiana Pacers
8. Chicago Bulls

The Knicks won the draft in the East, where even Vranes is going to have an impact. The addition of Van Horn won't hurt either. No Cavs this year.
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

As much as i want to, I can't long blue. They have no height, and even though they got Glenn "The Assaulter" Robinson, their offensive will still be an issue. Also, their head coach has little experience.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 09-19-2003, 10:33 PM   #12
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Western Conference

1. L.A. Lakers - hello
2. San Antonio - still have Duncan, and Parker and Manu will have a great year

These two could be switched but I don't see how they don't make top two of everyone's list.

3. Dallas Mavs - got younger, bigger
4. Sacramento

Again, I can see 3 and 4 easily switched, but I don't believe either will finish above LA or SA.

5. Minnesota
6. Portland
7. Houston - it would be nice
8. No idea

Eastern Conference

1. New Jersey
2 - 8: No idea

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 01:08 AM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Originally posted by: Nash13
Western Conference

1. L.A. Lakers
2. Dallas Mavericks
3. San Antonio Spurs
4. Sacramento Kings
5. Portland Trailblazers
6. Minnesota Timberwolves
7. Pheonix Suns
8. Seattle Sonics

Notes: I don't think Houston are going to be any better under Jeff Van Gundy. He's going to try to over-use Yao Ming and not use his bench enough. Golden State will probably be the same as last year.[quote]

No way Seattle makes up the last playoff berth. Houston, Golden State or even Denver have better chances. Also the Lakers have never been a team that plays in the regular season so I expect at the 3, 4 or 5 spot. This is risky, but I would put Phoenix at 6 too.

EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 07:21 AM   #14
Nash13
Diamond Member

Erica, Seattle made a strong push at the end of the season. And now that they have a decent point guard, and two capable rookies, i think they could be good enough.

~The Salesman
Old 09-20-2003, 08:04 AM   #15
Shaq Attack2

Shaq Attack2 is on a distinguished road

West:

1. Kings
2. Mavs
3. Lakers
4. Spurs
5. Suns
6. Twolves
7. Blazers
8. Rockets

East:

1. Nets
2. Pistons
3. Magic
4. Pacers

After that who cares. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

EDIT: Oh, and just cause we're on the topic of playoffs, I predict the Mavs and Lakers in the WCF and Nets and Magic in the ECF, with the Lakers sweeping the Nets in the Finals.
Shaq Attack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 10:20 AM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I don't get the devaluing of the Lakers potential, seriously. It's not like they got so young they don't know how to win. They did ADD talent and not subtract from their core talent.

I don't get the negativism. Really.

Is the pessimism based on the slow start to last year?
Old 09-20-2003, 10:45 AM   #17
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

West
1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Kings
3. Spurs
4. Lakers
5. Timberwolves
6. Blazers
7. Suns
8. Rockets

East
who cares, I mean really?

About the LA thing, I think the pessimism stems from the Lakers' attitude toward the reg. season. Last year, they kind of blew it off, even after Shaq returned. I think they'll have a similar stance this year and suffer for it because of all the improvements in other wc teams. I do think they could win a title, but I'm not making any hard prediction about it, because you never know. (read: I'm a blind homer)

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 10:46 AM   #18
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

the much reviled double post.

Old 09-20-2003, 02:13 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
West
1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Kings
3. Spurs
4. Lakers
5. Timberwolves
6. Blazers
7. Suns
8. Rockets

East
who cares, I mean really?

About the LA thing, I think the pessimism stems from the Lakers' attitude toward the reg. season. Last year, they kind of blew it off, even after Shaq returned. I think they'll have a similar stance this year and suffer for it because of all the improvements in other wc teams. I do think they could win a title, but I'm not making any hard prediction about it, because you never know. (read: I'm a blind homer)

The reason I don't buy the "blowing off" the regular season is that these guys are veterans. And even if that were true for last year, that they blew off the regular season, don't you think they would have learned their lesson? I find that a bit hard to believe.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:22 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the lakers realize how important it is to have home court advantage as long as possible
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 04:16 PM   #21
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Shaq and Kobe and company were veterans last season too, and they had rings. Even if they get it together early on, i still wouldn't put them number 1.

Old 09-20-2003, 04:19 PM   #22
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

did it again.

Old 09-20-2003, 04:21 PM   #23
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Maybe now they do, but it seems to me after three rings they kind of lost sight of how they got there and took it for granted. It's just my opinion that it will take them a while to get it back.

Old 09-20-2003, 04:55 PM   #24
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
Shaq and Kobe and company were veterans last season too, and they had rings. Even if they get it together early on, i still wouldn't put them number 1.
You seem to be forgetting that Shaq was hurt at the beginning of last season.
Old 09-20-2003, 05:49 PM   #25
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

He was hurt, but even after he came back he seemed unmotivated.

Old 09-20-2003, 07:28 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
Erica, Seattle made a strong push at the end of the season. And now that they have a decent point guard, and two capable rookies, i think they could be good enough.
I'll believe it when I see it. They are mediocre at best.
Old 09-21-2003, 12:32 PM   #27
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

1. San Antonio
2. Sacramento
3. Dallas
4. LA Lakers
5. Minnesota
6. Portland
7. Houston
8. Phoenix

Old 09-21-2003, 10:40 PM   #28
pollybear

pollybear is on a distinguished road

I am a new member to this forum, but a long time poster on Mavstalk and mavs fan since Finley joined the team. So here goes.....
West
1. San Antonio (they still have Duncan)
2. Sacramento (they still have C Web)
3. Dallas (it's hard to get off to the same great start as last year)
4. LA Lakers (Gary Payton will have some positive impact)
5. Phoenix ( love that Stephon)
6. Minny (no reason in particular....G)
7. Portland (Heh?)
8. Houston (VanGundy will be a factor)

East (yawn,yawn)
1. Detroit (just cause I dislike NJersey)
2. New Jersey (nausea time)
3. Indiana (Bird will clean house)
4. Orlando (T-Mac)
5. New Orleans (cajun power)
6. Philly (Buckner fan)
7. Chicago (no particular reason)
8. New York (lousy team but better than the rest)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2003, 03:04 AM   #29
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

West

1. Spurs (once they keep rolling ...)
2. Lakers (stronger than the Wolves, not as interested as the Spurs and the Mavs)
3. Mavs (losing out to the Spurs, but with a better record than the Lakers)
4. Wolves (hungry for success)
5. Kings (injury troubles will limit them)
6. Houston (Van Gundy Time)
7. Phoenix (Plenty of potential, but pretty up and downish)
8. Portland (too much talent)

Odd Man Out: Clippers (improved, but still missing it by a beat)

East

1. Detroit
2. Philly
3. New Jersey
4. Indiana
5. New Orleans
6. Orlando
7. Boston
8. Toronto

and not of any interest, the falling short Knicks, who overcome a horrible start with a last second attempt to jump on the playoff train, and fall short in a closing night loss to Cleveland, LeBron highlighting the Madison Square Garden and making it a Feud to have fun with for years.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:12 PM   #30
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
1. San Antonio
2. Sacramento
3. Dallas
4. LA Lakers
5. Minnesota
6. Portland
7. Houston
8. Phoenix
Update:

1.- SA
2.- LA
3.- Dallas (better record than LA but...etc.)
4.- Sacramento
5.- Minesota
6.- Portland
7.- Houston
8.- Phoenix

East? What's that?

Old 09-22-2003, 07:08 PM   #31
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
My top 10 Western:

1). Spurs- They deserve to be up there. They are defending champions and noway we can put Dallas or kings ahead of them.
2). Lakers- Shaq is a question mark but if he is healthy the fact is still that they won 3 championships in a row.
3). Mavs
4). Kings
5). TPups
6). Suns - They now have a big three in Amare, Marbury and Marion. If Penny is healthy this team might be the sleeper.
7). Houston- Addition of a good defensive minded coach should keep them in most of the games. Lot depends on Yao's health.
8). Blazers- They took mavs to game 7. Unless they trade or start rebuilding process I would still put them in top 10.

After this I am not sure who will be #9 and #10.

Eastern:
1). Magic - Mcgrady has some support now with Howard. Also Giricek and drew gooden finished their season strong last year. They should be better.
2). Pistons- Larry Brown, Darko.
3). Nets- Questions about Mourning's health.
4). Pacers

My list ends here for the eastern conference.

The most accurate and realistic list posted above. I agree completely.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 08:03 PM   #32
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

West
1 - Mavs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
2 - Lakers
3 - Spurs
4 - T-Wolves
5 - Kings
6 - Suns
7 - Rockets
8 - Blazers

Mavs over Blazers
Lakers over Rockets
Spurs over Suns
Kings over Wolves

Mavs over Kings
Lakers over Spurs

Lakers over Mavs in seven [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Cakewalk in the finals for the Lakers

Mavs have improved every year now for four years straight. T-wolves won't get out of the first round yet again.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 08:21 PM   #33
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

dreaded double post
Old 09-22-2003, 08:22 PM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
The most accurate and realistic list posted above. I agree completely.
Ummm...I hope you are talking about the best teams and not the end-of-season rankings, because I don't want to be the first one to break it to you that the Lakers are not going to win 60 games this next season...
Old 09-23-2003, 01:25 PM   #35
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Bet the house.

Hey Doc, I'll take your bet. How about the if I lose I go into the main Mav's forum admit that I was predicting the Lakers to dominate the regular season and proceed to completely insult, humiliate, and embarrass myself and the Lakers by saying what a homer I was, what massive knowledge Mav's fans have, how ignorant I am with my bball IQ etc, etc.. If you lose, you do the same at LakersGround.net. You game?

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 01:28 PM   #36
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the lakers are the favorites to win the title..but, i don't think they'll have the best record in the NBA. they're older vets..they'll cruise to the #2 seed behind the spurs or mavs but with a worse record than both.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 09:56 PM   #37
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Projected Playoff Seedings

Quote:
Originally posted by: LakerMania
Quote:
Bet the house.

Hey Doc, I'll take your bet. How about the if I lose I go into the main Mav's forum admit that I was predicting the Lakers to dominate the regular season and proceed to completely insult, humiliate, and embarrass myself and the Lakers by saying what a homer I was, what massive knowledge Mav's fans have, how ignorant I am with my bball IQ etc, etc.. If you lose, you do the same at LakersGround.net. You game?
I never heard from you again Doc. Any change of mind?

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 05:22 AM   #38
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Projected Playoff Seedings

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bet the house.

I never heard from you again Doc. Any change of mind?
And you won't be hearing from him, either. He does'nt post on this board anymore.
But allow me to say that Sacto is still without Webber, and playing some awesome basketball. The Lakers can't get the #1 seed if they can't win their own freekin' division.

It's a damn shame that the NBA does'nt just take the top 16 teams regardless of conference. Because if they did, the east would only send 2 or 3 teams....tops.

Old 04-05-2004, 05:07 PM   #39
Chiwas
Guru

Bump
Old 04-05-2004, 10:08 PM   #40
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty Bump Chiwas.

"2.Dallas (they don't lose to bad teams)"

Damn it, Harsh Euro Barge, you jinxed us for the whole season! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]