Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #161
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I miss Robo. If he's not going to get any playing time behind Kidd and Barea then he needs to get some playing experience in the D-League. It's a shame.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 12-24-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #162
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. I want Roddy to be playing in games. If Carlisle believes he can't contribute to hte Mavs, or believes that other players can contribute more, then have him play games in the D-League.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #163
jamyoa

jamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these parts

I say give him all of Jason Terry's min's, Terry is useless on this team. All he is doing is costing the Mavs wins with his stupid poor shot selection, and no defense skills, not to mention how he turns the ball over constantly.
jamyoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #164
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyoa View Post
I say give him all of Jason Terry's min's, Terry is useless on this team. All he is doing is costing the Mavs wins with his stupid poor shot selection, and no defense skills, not to mention how he turns the ball over constantly.
Did Jason Terry kill your family or something? Why all the hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #165
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Are we ever going to see the "Roddy-Oop" again...?
Old 12-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #166
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

^ me want to see the Roddy oop again
Old 12-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #167
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

If Roddy doesn't start getting minutes soon, Im gunna start comparing this to what happened to Gerald Green last season. Yes, I know Green had no Bball Iq and Roddy will eventually become a solid player in this league, but its inexplicable that Roddy isn't getting any minutes.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #168
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Now there's talk of starting Barea again instead??

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=2319

Seriously, this is madness. Has Carlisle not watched Barea play lately? In what world is he a better starting 2 guard option than Beaubois? I'm not saying Roddy's ready to carry the team and 30 minutes but he's given them exactly what they need to start games almost every time he's started in those limited specific minutes.
ouch...turns out Carlisle knew what he was doing in this regard.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:59 AM   #169
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
ouch...turns out Carlisle knew what he was doing in this regard.
Short term, yep. Long term? I'd rather see Roddy. And refusing to give him minutes is only making that long term longer. The players shouldn't think beyond the next game, but Carlisle should.

Last edited by cinemablend; 12-25-2009 at 05:00 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:17 AM   #170
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Short term, yep. Long term? I'd rather see Roddy. And refusing to give him minutes is only making that long term longer. The players shouldn't think beyond the next game, but Carlisle should.
Yeah, that's pretty much my stance too. I was just messing with you.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #171
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

The Jason Terry show is on right now and features special guest Roddy Beaubois
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...station=dallas

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #172
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

i just tuned in and his english isnt great but better than i wouldve thought....
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #173
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

little recap

Jet isnt satisfied with the start. Wants the team to play better at home

Jet hated playing against Najera. Thinks he is a tough player.

Jet has been pushing for Roddy to get more minutes.

The Mavs love to come into other arenas and kick the other teams ass.

Jet hates the double rims. Absolutely hates them.

Roddy bought a BMW with his first pay check, because the ladys like it.

English is getting easier for him.

Roddy likes how nice everyone seems to be. He feels comfortable.

Jason Terry loves Roddys confidence and level headiness. Roddy never seems rattled.

Roddy has been slacking on the Popeyes. Jet says he needs to bring more hot biscuits.

Jet realizes that Damp is on a contract year. He brought it up as soon as Damp was mentioned.

BEAT LA
Old 01-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #174
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

The Jet is awesome. I agree with almost everything he says. Roddy needs more minutes. The Barea experiment needs to go.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:57 AM   #175
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
If Roddy doesn't start getting minutes soon, Im gunna start comparing this to what happened to Gerald Green last season. Yes, I know Green had no Bball Iq and Roddy will eventually become a solid player in this league, but its inexplicable that Roddy isn't getting any minutes.
WOW. You don't know basketball Gerald Green sucks and doesn't make any playoff teams rotation because of foul trouble he had to play in a denver playoff game, remember how that turned out?
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #176
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

bring back the Kidd - Roddy alley oop

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #177
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Looks like Roddy may soon begin to see some consistent game time:
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...o.3443d3d.html

NEW YORK – Jason Kidd was out, so it was a good time for the Mavericks to run the trailer on their future.

Someday, when the movie finally comes out, it might be a candidate for best picture.

Roddy Beaubois got his first serious run in a long, long time and he quickly reminded everybody of his potential. He hit shots and handled pressure. He even gave the highlight shows something when he drove the baseline in the fourth, went up for what looked like a power dunk, then turned his back, got smashed by the Knicks' Jonathan Bender, and made an over-the-shoulder bank shot.

"I just wanted to get the foul," Beaubois said. "I was surprised when I saw the ball go in, for sure."

What's not a surprise is how Beaubois played. He had 13 points, five assists and six rebounds. He hit three 3s.

"He's been preparing for when we need him to play point," coach Rick Carlisle said. "And he ran the team well. You can see that the hard work has paid off."

Beaubois has spent time in the film room with Kidd, learning to run – and defend – the pick and roll. It's been a tedious process at times, but with Kidd mentoring him, his rookie season is progressing nicely.

Don't be surprised if he has more meaningful opportunities in the second half of the season.

With Carlisle finally giving him some credit, do you think he'll be soon playing backup to Kidd?

Last edited by MavsFTR; 01-24-2010 at 11:24 PM.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:59 PM   #178
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping Ed has his finger on the pulse of the team this with that little piece. I don't he'd write that without a team official having led him to believe that Booby would get some more opportunities.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:26 AM   #179
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

just some fodder for the Nash/Kidd debate: can you imagine what it would look like for Roddy to sit with Nash reviewing tape of Pick n Roll defense?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:36 AM   #180
GNJONES
Banned

GNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these partsGNJONES is infamous around these parts

I would still like to see us draft/trade for Ricky Rubio. He's good.
GNJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #181
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

That circuit shot from Roddy has earned him the name Robotrippin'
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:52 AM   #182
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I'm hoping Ed has his finger on the pulse of the team this with that little piece. I don't he'd write that without a team official having led him to believe that Booby would get some more opportunities.
Don't ever doubt the incompetency of Sefko.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #183
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
just some fodder for the Nash/Kidd debate: can you imagine what it would look like for Roddy to sit with Nash reviewing tape of Pick n Roll defense?
There was a Nash/Kidd debate?
Old 01-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #184
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Glad to see Robo's getting more exposure and PT. The kid is seriously talented.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #185
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

The key thing in that piece is Boobs is in the film room with Kidd working on the IQ side of the game. Kidd's a walking basketball encyclopedia, the knowledge and nuances he's passing onto Boobs is invaluable, you never, almost never get that kind of training in the NBA. First you hear it, then you see the guy do it.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #186
ChaosCloud
Banned

ChaosCloud is infamous around these partsChaosCloud is infamous around these partsChaosCloud is infamous around these parts

I'm not going to watch this team play until:

A. The consistently start RoddyB

And/or

B. They nab someone who can take the pressure off of Dirk and score points(Andre I, Joe Johnson, or maybe Kevin Martin).

It's sad to see this team slog through games and rely on Dirk to carry this team on his back every game. I just google the box score after the games.
ChaosCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #187
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Seeya 2010-11

Last edited by sefant77; 01-25-2010 at 09:09 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #188
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Roddys fall vs Jazz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj6dQ...layer_embedded

Recover well Roddy. That was a tough fall, I'm surprised he didn't dislocate his shoulder or hurt his elbow more.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-02-2010 at 03:20 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #189
badfish22
Golden Member

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....e78d3ba7.html
Quote:
For much of the season, J.J. Barea was seeing time at point guard and shooting guard, but it appears with Roddy Beaubois' emergence that Barea will settle in at shooting guard and Beaubois will get backup minutes behind Jason Kidd.

"He's earned them because he's worked to get better," Carlisle said of the rookie. "I feel he's earned the opportunity to get into the rotation. It's meaningful because he's played mostly off the ball this year. In practices, he's played a fair amount of point and he's studying the position very diligently and we feel like it's another situation where he can help give us an advantage with his quickness, length and speed."

Carlisle added that he sees point guard as Beaubois' eventual full-time position.

BEAT LA
Old 02-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #190
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Looks like Roddy has captured that backup point guard spot. I love to watch the kid play and he always seems to have a positive impact on the game when he's in there. Unfortunately JJB is now said to be moving to the SG position for good which is quite scary.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #191
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Beaubois to back up Kidd; Barea moving to shooting guard

10:06 PM CST on Thursday, February 4, 2010

For much of the season, J.J. Barea was seeing time at point guard and shooting guard, but it appears with Roddy Beaubois' emergence that Barea will settle in at shooting guard and Beaubois will get backup minutes behind Jason Kidd.

"He's earned them because he's worked to get better," Carlisle said of the rookie. "I feel he's earned the opportunity to get into the rotation. It's meaningful because he's played mostly off the ball this year. In practices, he's played a fair amount of point and he's studying the position very diligently and we feel like it's another situation where he can help give us an advantage with his quickness, length and speed."

Carlisle added that he sees point guard as Beaubois' eventual full-time position.

Eddie Sefko
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #192
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

LOL... wow.. we posted that article almost literally at the same time.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #193
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

LOL. We all posted the same article within a minute of each other. That's how excited we all are that Roddy is finally going to be the backup PG of this team.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:28 AM   #194
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
LOL... wow.. we posted that article almost literally at the same time.
Exactly the same time!! Haha!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM   #195
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
LOL. We all posted the same article within a minute of each other. That's how excited we all are that Roddy is finally going to be the backup PG of this team.
Absolutely. It also assures that no one will miss the news lol
Old 02-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #196
badfish22
Golden Member

I was first bitches lmao

BEAT LA
Old 02-05-2010, 12:31 AM   #197
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
Absolutely. It also assures that no one will miss the news lol
Indeed. I'm just worried about the part where JJB will settle into the SG position. I hope his minutes will be very limited and that he'll be used only as a spark off the bench to change the pace once in a while.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #198
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
I was first bitches lmao
LOL. I think we were all just so ecstatic for Roddy.

Can you imagine how crazy it will be during the trade deadline??? When (not if, but "when") we get Iggy??? Positive thinking.... LOL.. this board will go crazy.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #199
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Indeed. I'm just worried about the part where JJB will settle into the SG position. I hope his minutes will be very limited and that he'll be used only as a spark off the bench to change the pace once in a while.
I think thats what it is. Rick just doesnt want to get in front of a mic and say "roddys in, JJs out"

BEAT LA
Old 02-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #200
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
I think thats what it is. Rick just doesnt want to get in front of a mic and say "roddys in, JJs out"
I hope so. I wonder why Rick finally decided to do this? Is it JJB's erratic/bad play?? Or did Rick finally see that Roddy is this team's future PG and that the only way he'll learn is if he is given playing time. Well, maybe a combination of both. JJ's awful play these recently certainly hasn't helped his case.

Either way, I'm just happy for Roddy.

Tags
"boo boo", broussard mav hater, b_o_r_i_n_g, doghouse, easy win, employé numéro huit, flying frenchman, free roddy b's foot, jeff's vagina monologues, mikefisherhypemachine, myroddybucketisfull, overrated pos, roddy = rondo but better, rudy!rudy!rudy!, the future, wankingoff to roddy vid