Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2001, 06:26 PM   #1
zk18

zk18 is on a distinguished road

I am so excited that the mavs beat the jazz today. What a game! Reunion was rockin! How great it was to win , especially when your MVP scores 8 points. The game was amazin, and im gettin up early tomorrow to get game 4 tics. GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Our MVP scored 33 I think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2001, 06:33 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, Finley sucked and we still won. He's not Valuable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2001, 06:39 PM   #4
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Game 4 we will blow it out, just too hyped up for the Jazz. Game 5 will be a dog fight, goes into OT, my vision goes blurry from here.
Old 04-28-2001, 06:41 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I can still see. Eisley for threeee at the buzzer.......IT'S GOOOOOOOD!!. MAVS WIN...MAVS WIN!!!. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2001, 06:43 PM   #6
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

I have a feeling that we're going to need a better game out of finley in game #4 to win it

it's amazing, dirk struggles a bit in the first couple of games and you hear everything about him being scared and whatever else you heard...
finley has a worse game than either of dirk's first two games and you i don't think we'll hear much.
yes, part of it is because the mavs won..but a big part of it is because of people's agendas...

i'm not at all saying that to bash finley, people have off games, and i hope fin comes back next game and scores 30
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote