Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-27-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Utah/Dal Rumor

Rumor on Draft Express says Dallas is interested in trading Daniels for the 14th pick.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1374','141
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #2
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

I doubt thats true but as much as I love Marquis I'd jump all over it. At 14 we could take Brewer who will be one of the best in this draft when it's all said and done imo.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Is Utah under the cap enough to absorb Marquis's salary? If so, I guess you do this just to save a few bucks. If not, I'd keep Marquis. The chances of getting a guy that can play with a mid round pick in a draft this bad is slim. I'd stick with the sure thing and hold on to Daniels.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'd trade Daniels for Mike James instead. If that doesn't get done I'd keep him.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:30 PM   #5
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I'd do it in a second. You are turning an undrafted free agent and three years into the 14th pick. I like that trade. Daniels isn't going to get significant playing time under Avery, so let him go. And I have said it before, but I think there is value in this draft in the middle-first. This isn't a terrible draft, there just isn't a clear cream of the crop.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:33 PM   #6
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Daniels is anything but a sure thing and he is a 6 million dollar a year project. This guy would be around 1.5 mil a year i believe and if it is brewer or carney i think they would be better than daniels. The problem with daniels is that he doesnt have one thing he does extremely well. In order to be a role player you need to do something really well. He doesnt have that. He has a decent post game which is why he worked well in nelly's inverted offense but nelly isnt here anymore.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:47 PM   #7
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Daniels is anything but a sure thing and he is a 6 million dollar a year project.
he's a $6 million dollar a year project that hasn't shown any real signs of improvement in the last two years. take what you can get, IMO.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:55 PM   #8
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the Mavs are floating this rumor in order to get some leverage on James or another deal. But if it's true, sure, I'd take that.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:13 PM   #9
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

I'd rather trade him for that 14th pick then trade him for Mike James.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:17 PM   #10
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Utah would be hard pressed to do this. They're a good shooting guard away from being in the playoffs this year. With the Northwest being wide open, the 3 seed is wide open for them as well.

I don't think Marquis Daniels would be the answer for them, escpecially if they trade Boozer like some reports are saying.

If they do indeed propose this to the Mavs, the Mavs should bite. At 14 you could get Brewer, Carney, Ager, or even possible Foye. All of whom would cost less and make just as much, if not more, impact than Daniels would.
some-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #11
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

If foye is there (he wont be) and the mavs make this trade, this will be an amazing trade.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:45 PM   #12
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic
I'd rather trade him for that 14th pick then trade him for Mike James.
word. mike james is overrated
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:52 PM   #13
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If foye is there (he wont be) and the mavs make this trade, this will be an amazing trade.
He probably won't be there, but you bring up a good point. If a player the Mavs really like starts to drop, it's nice to have options open. The guy I'm going to keep my eye on is Rodney Carney. I have a feeling he might turn into the best player in this draft. He certainly has the athleticism, size and explosiveness to make it in the NBA. The Mavs need to start thinking about what to do after Stackhouse leaves or starts his decline. No better time to address that hole than right now. In 2010, Carney has a chance to be a superstar, and he just might fall to Utah at #14.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:52 PM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
Utah would be hard pressed to do this. They're a good shooting guard away from being in the playoffs this year. With the Northwest being wide open, the 3 seed is wide open for them as well.

I don't think Marquis Daniels would be the answer for them, escpecially if they trade Boozer like some reports are saying.
Are you a Jazz fan?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 06-27-2006 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #15
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Are you a Jazz fan?
yes.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:01 PM   #16
Five-ofan
Guru

Carney will fall to at least 14 i think. I agree with the ape on this one. The more options you have the better and I agree about carney having a chance to be great though i will be thoroughly shocked if roy isnt the best player in this draft. I do like daniels but it has become more and more apparent that AJ just doesnt like him and players that your coach wont use are pointless to have.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #17
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

So... In 2004 Utah traded us the 21st pick in the draft so we could draft Big Pavel, and now they might be willing to trade us the 14th so we can draft Amadou Fall's boy Saer Sene? That sounds good to me...
Old 06-27-2006, 06:06 PM   #18
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
So... In 2004 Utah traded us the 21st pick in the draft so we could draft Big Pavel, and now they might be willing to trade us the 14th so we can draft Amadou Fall's boy Saer Sene? That sounds good to me...
If they traded us the 14th pick FOR Pavel, would you do it?

(it's a rhetorical question, btw)
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:50 AM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my favorite scenario for tonight:

Dampier
Daniels

for

Boozer
#14 (if Sene is there)
Old 06-28-2006, 09:56 AM   #20
madape
Diamond Member

chumdawg, I'd do that in a heartbeat. I think it would be attractive to Utah as well. Good idea!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:46 AM   #21
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

That's the second rumor alleged for a mid round pick.. Maybe there's some truth to it...
Old 06-28-2006, 10:54 AM   #22
madape
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
That's the second rumor alleged for a mid round pick.. Maybe there's some truth to it...
I heard Donnie this morning on the Ben and Skin show. They asked him what his priorities were going into the draft.

Basically, it went like this:
1) a "glass eater" at the 4/5.. Donnie mentioned someone who could guard Amare
2) an athletic swingman
3) always need shooters

If the Mavs did the trade proposed by chumdawg, and instead of drafting a 4th string project center in Sene, chose the super athletic swingman Rodney Carney, they would have killed two birds with one stone. Carney's a pretty decent shooter as well.

Trading away Marquis and Dampier isn't that big of a loss. Both contributed little in the playoffs. Dampier's rebounding will be missed, but Boozer could probably fill the void quite nicely. Additionally, Boozer would be able to vbetter cover more of the players that give the Mavs fits. With a resigned DJ and an improved Pavel, I still like our center rotation.

Last edited by madape; 06-28-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:09 AM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

Ape, I think Donnie also mentioned "versatility" in the frontcourt. I could certainly see Boozer adding a different dimension to our frontcourt (as opposed to Damp, who is just a stronger Diop). I could envision Dirk and Boozer paired together for extended minutes against opponents like San Antonio and Phoenix, with Diop and Benga there to provide a different look. And of course Pavel, if he has improved enough to play by next year.

I just feel strongly that two things are working together to make Dampier unnecessary on this team: the (hopefully rapid) growth of our project centers, and the shift leaguewide against big, plodding centers. I also think about chemistry, which was another thing Donnie mentioned, and wonder how good Damp is for this team in that regard.

For many reasons, if it were me I would looking to deal Damp tonight. Jerry West has an itchy trigger finger, evidently, so that could be another partner. There is always the Knicks, but I'm hard pressed to find anything on their roster I care all that much about, unless it's just some way to clean Damp off the books after next season.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #24
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

Dampier
Daniels

for

Boozer
#14 (if Sene is there)
no brainer. any chance Utah would really do this deal?
Old 06-28-2006, 12:26 PM   #25
madape
Diamond Member

http://newsnet.byu.edu/story.cfm/60259

The Utah Jazz will have an opportunity to improve their team tonight as they take the 14th pick in the 2006 NBA Draft.

One of the most persistent rumors - a staple in the media at draft time - is that the Jazz want to move up in the draft order by trading their highly paid forward, Carlos Boozer.

At a pre-draft workout last week, Jazz senior vice president of basketball operations Kevin O'Connor refused to rule that possibility out.

"If we could get a great player, would we trade somebody? The answer is yes," O'Connor said.

The Jazz have expressed quite a bit of interest in Duke guard J.J. Redick, despite his back problems and a recent DUI. Many of the mock drafts have Redick being taken before the Jazz have a chance, but it seems less likely that anyone will take him now that it has been announced that Redick's back problem is a herniated disk.

Another strong possibility is Michigan guard Shannon Brown, who worked out last Wednesday out at the Zion's Basketball Center for head coach Jerry Sloan and Jazz management.

"[Brown]'s got a great body for basketball," Sloan said. "He's got an NBA body."

O'Connor had positive things to say about Brown's performance.

"Athletically, he's a step above even the good athletes."

Of course, the Jazz are looking to fill a shooting void in their starting five. Sloan said Brown shot the ball pretty well, but not great, at the workout. Brown said he was mostly pleased with his performance at the workout, but that he had heavy legs. He also said he'd be happy to play for the Jazz.

"It'd be fun," he said. "They go out and they play hard. They compete. They've got a great coaching staff."

Other players the Jazz might draft include Senegalese center Saer Sene and Bradley center Patrick O'Bryant, who have worked out for the Jazz twice, and Connecticut center Hilton Armstrong. Of course, if they are able to trade up in the draft, everything changes.

No matter what happens though, O'Connor said the Jazz's draft picks may not have as much of a direct impact on the team's future as fans might like. He cited the example of the Miami Heat, who played only one of their own draft picks and won the championship.

"Yeah, we'd like for the 14th player to become a good player here," O'Connor said. "But I can't say, because if somebody offered us something for somebody ... that kind of stuff is going to happen and we're going to continue to make deals."

Sloan said he thinks the focus of the draft should be to get the best player even if it will take time for him to develop.

"We have a responsibility to try to get the best player even if it's going to be the best player five years from now."

Last edited by madape; 06-28-2006 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:15 PM   #26
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

Dampier
Daniels

for

Boozer
#14 (if Sene is there)
Ouch.

Not a big Boozer fan. He's missed 80 of 164 games due to injury since joining the Jazz. Plus he's owed $47M over the next 4 years.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:26 PM   #27
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Kirelenko available from Utah, w/o having to give up Dirk, Howard, or Harris?
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:39 PM   #28
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Is Kirelenko available from Utah, w/o having to give up Dirk, Howard, or Harris?
No.

Maybe we could get him for both Howard and Harris. Maybe
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #29
some-dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Ouch.

Not a big Boozer fan. He's missed 80 of 164 games due to injury since joining the Jazz. Plus he's owed $47M over the next 4 years.

If the Mavs can get that deal they have to do it.

Boozer is a terrific low post-scorer and your taking Damp of your hands. Although the Mavs don't really have a place for Boozer with Dirk at the 4. They can play Boozer at 5, but then you have a huge defensive liabilty in your froncourt.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:43 PM   #30
some-dude

Quote:
Nope. He signed a big long-term deal two years ago and he and Deron are the cornerstones of their franchise.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:42 PM   #31
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Ouch.

Yeah, when you consider that the main gripe about Quisy is the fact that he is injury prone, I'm not exactly sure why we want Boozer.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:21 PM   #32
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

We don't need Boozer, there's no place for him.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:22 PM   #33
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
No way we can get Kirilenko, even for both Howard and Harris.

Old 06-29-2006, 04:17 PM   #34
Five-ofan
Guru

You do realize that carlos boozer is about as bad as it gets defensively right?
Old 06-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #35
Carolina Blue

Carolina Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You do realize that carlos boozer is about as bad as it gets defensively right?
He's a dook alum...he's as bad as it gets PERIOD.
Old 06-29-2006, 05:57 PM   #36
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

lest we forget...
http://www.carlosloozer.com/
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:29 PM   #37
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
LOL lmao

Old 06-29-2006, 11:53 PM   #38
some-dude

Wow, Cavs fans are REAAALLY pissed about losing C. Boozer. You'd think they would have gotten over it after what 2 years now? Then again Boozer is a good player and if he was still with Clevland they might have gotten past Detroit this year, but instead they have Drew Gooden.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:54 PM   #39
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
Wow, Cavs fans are REAAALLY pissed about losing C. Boozer. You'd think they would have gotten over it after what 2 years now? Then again Boozer is a good player and if he was still with Clevland they might have gotten past Detroit this year, but instead they have Drew Gooden.
I'm still pissed that we lost Steve Nash.....

Old 06-30-2006, 01:30 AM   #40
Carolina Blue

Carolina Blue is on a distinguished road

I'm still pissed that we lost Detlef Schrempf.....