Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-16-2003, 01:15 PM   #1
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

As a Mav fan, which team do you hate more? Which team would you prefer to see the Mavs stomp all over in the playoffs? Oh, and a side question, (if you could only pick one) which Kings player's head would you most like to pummel into the ground? (Sorry, still a little angry about last night)
Old 01-16-2003, 03:36 PM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

you know, i was thinking that exact same question last night.

who do i hate more? the lakers or kings?

well, i really don't have a problem with any of the kings players... in fact, guys like pollard crack me up. and i respect that team.

now the lakers... that arrogance. argh. i hate them.
Old 01-16-2003, 06:26 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

The kings most hated by Chiwas: SheWebb, Bibby, Christie and Pollard (he didn't play) and the guy who should have guarded Stojakovic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].

The lakers most hated: Kobe and Fox.
Old 01-16-2003, 11:13 PM   #4
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

I hate the Kings so much more right now.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 01:15 AM   #5
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

Clearly the lakers. After christie bitch slapped fox i can only hate the queens when we play them. What is not to hate about the lakers and LA in general?
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 03:15 PM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I hate the Lakers with a desire. The only other team I hate as much as the Lakers are UNC Tar Heels(if you live in NC, you'll know why). I gained a lot of respect for the Kings after that Lakers series.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 05:49 PM   #7
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Lakers, I actually like the Kings a little. While Divac makes me want to puke, the rest are alright. I respect Sac , because they are clearly better than Dallas, but talk shit. Also they are similar to Dallas, because a few years ago they sucked, just like Dalas, and everyone's watched these 2 teams grow into winners. While the Kings are 2 years ahead of dallas, I think Dallas will continue to grow, and The kings-Mavs rivarly will be tops in the league.
Now the Lakers, are classless sacs of crap. I don't think I like a single player on the team. They're a bunch of Drama Queens, and I can't stand that. Dallas and Sac both have that quiet, just win attitude. Honestly if Dallas doesn't win it all, I hope SACtown does, because they are actually fun to watch.
Old 01-18-2003, 01:11 AM   #8
Bzmavsman87

Bzmavsman87 is on a distinguished road

KINGS AND KINGS AND DURING THE TIME OF THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR I WOULD HAVE SAID MIKE BIBBY!! BUT ALTHOUGH BIBBY PLAYED EXTREMELY WELL (IN PLAYOFFS AND LAST GAME) HE AT LEAST SHOWED CLASS!! I AM GOING TO SAY THE EXZACT OPPSITE OF CHRIS WEBBER!! CHRIS WEBBER IS A COLLEGE SCREWUP (CALLING T.O., GETTING PAID, ALL CHARGES INCLUDED) UNTRUTHFULL (WONT ADMIT TO GETTING PAID) UNDESERVINGLY COCKY/ UNSPORTSMAN LIKE (FOR REASONS STATED ABOVE AND DANCING AROUND AND TAUNTING THE CROWD) COWARDLY (NEVER WANTS BALL WHEN IT COUNTS LIKE IN THE PLAYOFFS VS US HE WOULD GO AS FAR AWAY FROM THE BALL SO HE WOULDNT BE FORCED TO TAKE THE LAST SHOT) BABY!
Bzmavsman87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 05:16 AM   #9
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

that is the hardest thing i've ever had to read..
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 09:11 AM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Bzmavsman87 - please quit typing in all caps. It is considered SHOUTING on the internet and is very rude.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 01:27 PM   #11
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I hate the kings more, I don't think we matchup with them very well.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 12:59 AM   #12
basketball101

basketball101 is on a distinguished road

right now i hate the kings more probably because they are closer in the standings
basketball101 is offline   Reply With Quote