Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-27-2001, 02:10 PM   #1
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I posted this on the "around the league" section, but most stay around here it seems, but anyway, it looks like Alonzo Mourning is back tonight! The east just got a little tougher for the bucks and sixers...

here's the link...

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi...020_54,00.html
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2001, 05:07 PM   #2
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I just saw an article on NBAtalk.com about Zo being back. I was going to open a new thread, but you've beat me to it.

They have got become the instant favorites to win the East. Give Zo a couple of weeks to get into decent shape (not even complete game shape) and they should start tearing everbody up. Personally, I like everyone on the team and I hope they come out in the East. We may actually have a decent Championship series instead of it being decided by the Western Conference Finals like last year.

C - zo Mourning
PF - Brian Grant
SF - Anthony Mason
SG - Eddie Jones
PG - Tim Hardaway

Holly Crapola, what a lineup!!!!
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 06:01 PM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget that Zo has been practicing for the last six weeks- with most of it full contact... I don't think there will be much difficulty for the team to adjust to his return...
Old 03-27-2001, 06:25 PM   #4
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

I wonder if Miami will lose a portion of the medical exemption?
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote