Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #41
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

When I was at that thing after the Pacers game earlier this year when I met Dirk (and made one of my copyrighted, unnecessarily long posts detailing it), he mentioned he had been living with his girlfriend for the first time in his life. I guess this is her.

Man, this is really weird.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #42
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Some are saying that she is the Brazilian that he was dating.
I thought that too and checked the police picture and that 2 pics:
http://friends.mavs.com/forum/topic/...ATopic%3A45786

I dont see it...or she had a really bad hair and skin day and gained 20 pounds...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #43
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

A mug shot can make anyone look bad, but that's not the same girl.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #44
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

That chick [sic] seriously looks like Stack.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #45
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

Dallasnews has a vid with Dirk and her
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #46
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Look, Dirk's private life is his business. Whatever.

But this is a little weird. I wonder how this shakes out for his future. He's been playing arguably his best basketball this season. I'm sure whatever happens, an entire summer is enough to get his head straight.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #47
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkules41 View Post
Wow. This sucks. Seeing the Dirkster hugging her made me think... It looked like they really had a nice bond, this really sucks for the both of them. She might not be very pretty in my eyes but the way Dirk hugged her makes me think he loved that woman. Darn. Where do we go from here?
Old 05-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #48
bradleywillcrushyou44

bradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the rough

we just have to wait 20 years and draft his son
bradleywillcrushyou44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #49
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleywillcrushyou44 View Post
we just have to wait 20 years and draft his son
Always nice to have a good laugh during bad times
Old 05-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #50
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

And another thing is if she's really pregnant, what's gunna happen? It sounds like she's gunna do some time behind bars, I hope she doesn't give birth in jail or some crazy sh*t like that. This must be a really tough time for Dirk. Dirk can't catch a break.

Last edited by LSMF; 05-07-2009 at 01:18 PM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #51
bradleywillcrushyou44

bradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the rough

because of all this commotion i think it's clear that next game dirk will either play really good, really bad, or somewhere in between
bradleywillcrushyou44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #52
neo

neo is on a distinguished road

you are brilliant
Old 05-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #53
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape View Post
What's Dirk doing with a 37 year old crack-ho with a felony record?
No kidding. What happened to the nice and ripe 18yr olds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
And another thing is if she's really pregnant, what's gunna happen? It sounds like she's gunna do some time behind bars, I hope she doesn't give birth in jail or some crazy sh*t like that. This must be a really tough time for Dirk. Dirk can't catch a break.
well if it's true, let's hope it's not his. Dirk will need a paternity test. Who knows what else she's lying about
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #54
sefant77
Guru

Maybe thats why we saw Stack so less the last year

Old 05-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #55
Willstar

Willstar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
because of all this commotion i think it's clear that next game dirk will either play really good, really bad, or somewhere in between

awesome comment

Willstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #56
DLord

DLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud of

I hate to be a contrarian, but wow I think this is incredibly overblown to an extent.

If Dirk WANTS her out of jail, how hard will it be to make this go away? The bond is $20,000, which I'm sure he can write a check for if he feels like it. That puts her at home (if he wants her there). He gets his lawyer on the case, and there's a dental issue of between $1,500 and $20,000, and again I bet with a good lawyer they could make the crime go away if the bill gets paid. His lawyer can argue with the people in Missouri that this is all a misunderstanding and it's been taken care of. And so on.

If you have cash - and Dirk has tons of it (he gets paid $300,000+ a week every week of the year) - this is an inconvenience not a tragedy. It's like a traffic ticket for running a red light for me and you.

If he wants it to vanish, as I see it the most drama in this deal will be on discussion boards.
DLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #57
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Dirk made a brief statement after today's practice regarding the woman arrested at his house yesterday.

"It's pretty obvious that I'm going through a tough time in my personal life right now," Dirk said. "Like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private. I really am not at the stage where I can talk about it yet and feel comfortable talking about it. I'm more than happy to answer basketball questions, but I think at this point, I just can't talk about it."

For the next seven minutes, Dirk answered questions about the series against Denver. He downplayed concerns about whether the drama in his personal life would be a distraction.

"I'll be ready," he said. "I'm a warrior."

Dirk's session with the media horde ended abruptly when WFAA Ch. 8's Brett Shipp attempted to ask about claims by Cristal Taylor, the 37-year-old woman arrested, that she is engaged to Dirk and pregnant with his child.

"I'm not commenting on that," Dirk said repeatedly.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #58
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLord View Post
I hate to be a contrarian, but wow I think this is incredibly overblown to an extent.

If Dirk WANTS her out of jail, how hard will it be to make this go away? The bond is $20,000, which I'm sure he can write a check for if he feels like it. That puts her at home (if he wants her there). He gets his lawyer on the case, and there's a dental issue of between $1,500 and $20,000, and again I bet with a good lawyer they could make the crime go away if the bill gets paid. His lawyer can argue with the people in Missouri that this is all a misunderstanding and it's been taken care of. And so on.

If you have cash - and Dirk has tons of it (he gets paid $300,000+ a week every week of the year) - this is an inconvenience not a tragedy. It's like a traffic ticket for running a red light for me and you.

If he wants it to vanish, as I see it the most drama in this deal will be on discussion boards.
Definitely true. I mean, walking away from a service, is how much, Dirk pays for the service and all the court fees, they get off her case. The mystery is why did Dirk hire the PI? If he suspected her of something that she was unwilling to share....but the unborn brings in the fact that "she's the mother of my child." Dirk doesn't seem like the kind of guy to just walk out on the child. Dirk doens't seem like a Travis Henry, what 10 kids 9 women? or even Kidd, 5 kids 3 women....haha, I'm sure Dirk's seeking Kidd's advice on damage control.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #59
LonghornDub

What gets me is the stuff about him having already been investigating her with a PI. Was she conning him and he got suspicious, and now things have boiled to a head?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #60
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
awesome name
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #61
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLord View Post

I tend to agree. I think there must be more to this than what I have heard. This seems like it could have been made to go away quietly, IF that is what Dirk/Cuban wanted. Just Strange, with strange timing.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #62
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
What gets me is the stuff about him having already been investigating her with a PI. Was she conning him and he got suspicious, and now things have boiled to a head?
I wondered that too - who dropped the dime to the FBI? How did they know where to find her?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-07-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #63
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I wondered that too - who dropped the dime to the FBI? How did they know where to find her?
No idea on that.

I do think it'd be really sad if Dirk was in love with this girl, had gotten her pregnant, etc. and it turns out she was scamming him (or trying). That can't feel good to have to call up a PI to stick a tail on someone you're that close to.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #64
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Just what the Mavs need is bad media attention.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #65
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

At least this should give Dirk better street cred.....................

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #66
GOMAVS41

GOMAVS41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
PRE-NUP! I think everyone should do a background check on the person they will potentially be spending the rest of their lives with.
GOMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #67
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Man, I can't believe this. I truly feel so badly for Dirk. This has to be an extremely trying time for him. The entire relationship with the woman you love, are engaged to, and could possibly have a kid with, has been based on scams and lies. I just can't imagine that kind of pain.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #68
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOMAVS41 View Post
PRE-NUP! I think everyone should do a background check on the person they will potentially be spending the rest of their lives with.
I'd certainly draft a pre-nup if I was a 30 year old multimillionaire. As for doing a background check on your longtime girlfriend/fiancee/whatever, no I don't think that's something couples should normally do by default.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #69
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
To go from the brazillian chick to "that" is a major dropoff. I mean no disrespect to Dirk or anything but seriously?
She has a great personality.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:08 PM   #70
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
As for doing a background check on your longtime girlfriend/fiancee/whatever, no I don't think that's something couples should normally do by default.
There must have been signs along the way that made Dirk suspicious. Inconsistencies in stories about her past, who/where her family or parents are, etc.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #71
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
There must have been signs along the way that made Dirk suspicious. Inconsistencies in stories about her past, who/where her family or parents are, etc.
Absolutely.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #72
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

wow

This is insane.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #73
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Wow.... seriously Dirk? That woman is hideous beyond belief, especially for someone of Dirks caliber. People will say it's not always about looks but comeeee onnn that's just bad. Maybe this will turn out good in the end: not Dirks kid, he breaks it off with her, goes back to bangin hotties, the end.

Last edited by tsar; 05-07-2009 at 02:25 PM.
tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #74
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

and they say Dirk never takes it to the...

I can't do it.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #75
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Just when you think the Mavs are headed in the right direction again, Josh gets injured again and now this.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #76
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I don't know what basketball players talk about on the floor, but if it's anything like hockey, this is going to be the subject of what Dirk gets in his hear all night long for game 3. They will release an obscenity laden flood of atrocious insults at him about this.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-07-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #77
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Matt Mosley on ESPN radio alluded to rumors that Holger and/or his family didn't like her or had reservations about her. No idea of this is true as there are a ton of rumors flying around. It it is true then it may have been a matter of him doing it to pacify them.

As far as how this got out, would a private investigator have an obligation to report any illegal activity he discovers to the police?
Old 05-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #78
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I don't know what basketball players talk about on the floor, but if it's anything like hockey, this is going to be the subject of what Dirk gets in his hear all night long for game 3. They will release an obscenity laden flood of atrocious insults at him about this.
The Stackhouse comparisons can't be helping... =p

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #79
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

Is it really that big of a deal that it gets its own 6 minute segment at the start, seems a little too much. Like there isnt anything else to report. When did the local news turn into TMZ.
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #80
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Wow, the only word I could think of after seeing this woman is, disappoinment. Come on Dirk, you can do a HELL of alot better than this. Hell, I'm sure most of the dudes on this board can do better than this.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby=payday, beware rough jail sex!, c.t. = cokc trap, enchanted beard, epic vaginal fail, i let him touch, i let him watch, idots, oh noes no payday