Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 05-29-2002, 12:29 AM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Cammy admittted that the year he won his MVP that he was pumped up on steroids. Reeds made the first call I think on this issue here. Starting to look like he was right.

Pumping up
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2002, 08:33 PM   #2
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Thanks Drbio. It is kind of ironic, I talked about it a month ago, and now all the sudden its the talk of the sporting world. I knew it was out there, but its even worse than I thought. Some big name players are saying its over 50%! Sad in a way, you wonder how many of these records that are being broke are being broke FAIRLY!! Think about it- Ben Johnson wins a gold, test positive and POOF- NO GOLD. Some of these records could be tainted and that is really sad. A record should be earned fair and square, not with the help of the JUICE.

You look at Big Mac-when he came up, Sosa, and Bonds. You look close and you tell me they put on 50lbs of muscle each naturally...You tell me!! Anyone who beleives that is just not wanting to admit it.... I truly can NOT believe baseball DOESNT test for steroids!!! That is crazy..

Think of the Babe or Aaron on roids!! 800homers?? Maris- 80 in 1961??? Who really knows?? Its bullshit and baseball should be ashamed..But its all about putting people in the seats- the fans want to see the ball being hit 500 feet- not the pure sport that baseball is...
Old 05-29-2002, 08:43 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Babe on steroids? He would be the fattest dude in history. Actually, it appears Babe (as much as I love him) greatly benefitted from shorter field dimensions. But your point is very much taken. babe would have washed down the roids with a beer and a cigar.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote