Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of
Default Odom stays with the Lakers

Quote:
By J.A. Adande and Marc Stein
ESPN.com

Free agent forward Lamar Odom will return to the Los Angeles Lakers, an NBA source said Thursday.

Odom will sign a four-year contract, with the fourth year at the team option, the source said. One source with knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com the four-year deal is worth $33 million if the Lakers exercise the final year of the contract.

Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak declined comment and Odom's agent, Jeff Schwartz, did not immediately return a voice mail.

Odom's signing was the most significant free agent move left to play out this summer, as it restores a pivotal piece to the Lakers' championship team. The versatile, 6-foot-9 Odom averaged 11.3 points and 8.2 rebounds during the regular season and 12.3 points and 9.1 rebounds during the playoffs, despite injuring his back in a fall during the Western Conference semifinals against Houston.

Odom's destination for the 2009-10 season had remained in doubt after the Lakers pulled an initial offer of a reported $27 million guaranteed over three years off the table. As the other franchises with significant salary cap space spent their money elsewhere, the Miami Heat emerged as a serious contender for Odom's services. On Tuesday, the Portland Trail Blazers also got into the mix, offering a five-year, $40 million deal, according to a source close to Odom.

With Dwyane Wade publicly lobbying for Odom to rejoin him in South Beach, the Heat offered a deal worth up to $34 million over five years. The fact that Odom didn't jump at it despite the cooled tone of negotiations with the Lakers indicated his desire to return to Los Angeles, and the longer the saga dragged out the greater the chances seemed that he would be back.

With Odom back in the fold the Lakers would have their top five scorers and top four rebounders from the 2009 championship on the roster to begin the title defense. The only significant loss is forward Trevor Ariza, who left to sign a contract with the Houston Rockets after the Lakers signed former Rocket Ron Artest.
Finally this deal is done.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Seriously, that really is a burn. Why would he give in like that?! The Heat were offering him a longer contract with more guaranteed years/money and he goes back to the team that slapped him in the face?!
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

This was fairly predictable - why break up a good thing?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-30-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

We've lowered your pay. Welcome back.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 07-30-2009 at 05:43 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprising though I was having a little hope he would head to Miami the longer this went on.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
We've lowered your pay. Welcome back.

Kind of like the guy in my sig.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

dammit lamar
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I still think we have a better bench the Lakers.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #9
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I was surprised Cuban didnt even make an attempt to get Odom~
Old 07-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
I was surprised Cuban didnt even make an attempt to get Odom~
I am surprised you are still posting here.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:57 AM   #11
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I am surprised you are still posting here.
wow, u really wanna keep going like this? why are u such an ass.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:07 AM   #12
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

yeah chum, u really wanna keep going like this~~~
Old 07-31-2009, 06:19 PM   #13
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Leave the dude alone... he's using complete sentences now... sometimes.

Dumb move on Odom's part. First of all, the Lakers are giving him less. Second, Miami is going to be a contender when it signs one of the vast amount of awesome FA's available... having the most cap space in the league in 2010. He didn't want to be on the court with Wade and Amare/Bosh/Johnson/etc.? No, the megalomaniac is a much better option.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
horse900703
Diamond Member

shup the f@#k up all of u, i dont know what the hell is wrong with u all?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-01-2009 at 02:49 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
shup the eff up all of u, i dont know what the hell is wrong with u all?
For starters, my back hurts.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-01-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:54 PM   #16
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I ate some moldy cheese.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #17
Justin Credible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
I ate some moldy cheese.
Which reminds me, I need a shower.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:31 AM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shup the f up all of u, i dont know what the hell is wrong with u all?
Are you even a real person?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-01-2009 at 02:50 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:52 AM   #19
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Why are u mad at horses?
Old 08-01-2009, 02:59 AM   #20
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
Leave the dude alone... he's using complete sentences now... sometimes.

Dumb move on Odom's part. First of all, the Lakers are giving him less. Second, Miami is going to be a contender when it signs one of the vast amount of awesome FA's available... having the most cap space in the league in 2010. He didn't want to be on the court with Wade and Amare/Bosh/Johnson/etc.? No, the megalomaniac is a much better option.
wrong on both counts, Heat offered MLE cause they can't afford more, Miami better worry about keeping Wade I jsut don't see Joe, Chris, Lebron, or Carmello going to Miami
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:22 AM   #21
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Arash Markazi: Lamar was "surprised" when Lakers pulled 1st offer. "It was the 1st time since I was 8 that I wasn't picked," he said. "Hit my bball ego." Yesterday.

Arash Markazi: When Lamar called Jerry Buss, Buss told him he didn't want to pay any more luxury tax. At that point Lamar had to sell himself to Buss. Yesterday.
LOL, you got played playa. He flipped yo ass. You had all the power, then he flipped you.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 08-01-2009 at 05:22 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 AM   #22
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shup the f@#k up all of u, i dont know what the hell is wrong with u all?
Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????
Old 08-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #24
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Are you even a real person?
seriously?
Old 08-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #25
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

One day horse is going to be the boss of all you people. Then he will have the last laugh.

I, for one, welcome our new horse overlords.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 08-01-2009 at 03:11 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #26
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I clicked "Find all posts by horse900703." I swear to you all, I'm going to find one 100% grammatically correct (okay, 90%) post.

EDIT: I did it!

"Damn, another big trade. We need a big man like Randolph. "

...I didn't say the post had to be intelligent.

Last edited by StackAttack; 08-01-2009 at 03:26 PM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #27
horse900703
Diamond Member

fuck u all
Old 08-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #28
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
wrong on both counts, Heat offered MLE cause they can't afford more, Miami better worry about keeping Wade I jsut don't see Joe, Chris, Lebron, or Carmello going to Miami
The Heat offered the MLE but in Miami Odom wouldn't get taxed as much as in L.A and it wouldn't be that huge of a difference in the end.

Miami has a TON of cap space. If Wade sticks around (and why wouldn't he again?) I guarantee the Heat will land someone. Can you tell me you honestly don't see a player (getting offered max money) go to to Miami? We aren't talking about Memphis or Minnesota here... we are talking about a place with beaches, babes, and another franchise player. Sounds like an awesome city to me. The only other two teams with that much lure to a player are the Lakers and Knicks, both have larger markets... perhaps the Celtics as well purely for marketing purposes.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #29
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The Heat offered the MLE but in Miami Odom wouldn't get taxed as much as in L.A and it wouldn't be that huge of a difference in the end.

Miami has a TON of cap space. If Wade sticks around (and why wouldn't he again?) I guarantee the Heat will land someone. Can you tell me you honestly don't see a player (getting offered max money) go to to Miami? We aren't talking about Memphis or Minnesota here... we are talking about a place with beaches, babes, and another franchise player. Sounds like an awesome city to me. The only other two teams with that much lure to a player are the Lakers and Knicks, both have larger markets... perhaps the Celtics as well purely for marketing purposes.
In a way you are right they have 0 guaranteed contracts going into next year, they will exercise team options for Beasely, Cook, and Chalmers for sure, and probably Jones also. That + plus Wade if he does stay is about 31 mill (as Wade is sure to back out for Max deal). I just don't see as Miami all that interesting a place to go for Bosh, maybe they land a guy like Boozer but I don't see the appeal from a pure superstar, we will see, jmo
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #30
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

Quote:

Miami tried to work out a sign and trade, Haslem for Odom which would have made sense on a couple of levels for both teams. Odom could have gotten his $9 mil and Haslem would give a tough, solid expiring contract option behind Gasol. I don't think the Lakers expected the Heat to do much past the MLE offer.

I don't understand people who don't see Miami as an attractive place for young, rich athletes. A pretty big group of pro athletes and entertainers live here in the off season. Shaq didn't have a problem.

The owner, Arison is still worth about $5 billion after the current meltdown, and doesn't interfere.

The guy in charge of basketball operations has an ownership share and is actually qualified to make basketball decisions. No one is perfect, but the odds of having no options and being locked into a decade of suckitude because of stupid decisions or falling in love with players is a lot more likely in other NBA cities.

It's not LA or New York, but it offers a lot in it's own right and we're ass deep in relocated New Yorkers.
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:54 PM   #31
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
I clicked "Find all posts by horse900703." I swear to you all, I'm going to find one 100% grammatically correct (okay, 90%) post.

EDIT: I did it!

"Damn, another big trade. We need a big man like Randolph. "

...I didn't say the post had to be intelligent.
The first part is a sentence fragment.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
f@@k u all
why the hostility? I mean if anyone posted as often as you did with such uninformed and grammatically broken posts, theyd get as much guff as you have gotten.

The fact is this: sports pundits openly talked about Cuban's attempted acquisition of Odom. We didnt have the pieces, Odom wanted to play on the coast, and Odom really wasnt going to go anywhere anyway, but according to Stein and others, Cuban still tried to acquire him.

So then you come into this thread and ask why Cuban didnt try to get a guy that was almost 100% unobtainable and end it with your dumb tilde?

hello?~~~~.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #33
fluid.forty.one

poor horse~~
Old 08-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #34
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I lack in the grammar department so I will not throw rocks at glasses houses. I would offer this advise though Horse and this is not meant to be rude think things through before you post.

Tags
dammit horse, shup the f up