Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Postgame Thread: Mavs sleepwalk past the Kings

25 points on 11-15 shooting - Mavs got away by a hair on Dirk's nuts...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

W

btw:
I actually planned to give JJ props for making some crucial plays late in the 4th, but...hey...let´s say he kinda stopped me from doing it.

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 12-05-2010 at 12:55 AM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

we had no business winning that game. but we did. i don't think last year's team wins this game.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Nice win, not bothered by how close it was... Sacto was hittin all sorts of fluke shots

6 game homestand comin up... lets do it
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:50 AM   #5
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Kings didn't crumble under the pressure in the fourth quarter as they kept firing away threes and getting fouled early in the quarter. The Mavericks eventually put the clamps down during that 4th quarter run. Dallas got their 4th team foul at 9:42 in the 4th and didn't allow the Kings to get in to the penalty, a true sign that the defense carried the team to victory.

With the victory, the Mavericks completed their 4th back-to-back of the season. They are 3-1 on the first night of a back-to-back and 4-0 on the second night of a back-to-back. Dallas went 15-5 in the first game of a back-to-back and 12-8 in the second game of a back-to-back in 2009-10.

After a two-game west coast trip, the Mavericks now head home and will have their longest home-stand of the season. They'll be hosting teams over the next two weeks with 6 straight home games and there won't be any back-to-back situations for the Mavericks during that stretch.
more at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/12...-kings-105-103

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-05-2010 at 12:51 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:51 AM   #6
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion sucked the 2nd straight game

Kidd sucked big time

Barea missed again both, last time he did this we lost in NO with a Peja buzzer and overtime

Dirk is money

Refs were wrong with a ton of calls

NBA cares in Sacramento - give two alcoholics the announcer job...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

man those kings really wanted it tonight... gotta give them props for making this a game worth watching. Getting our 9th straight win feels damn good though! GO MAVS!!!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

And LOL @ this board collapsing the moment JJ missed those two freebies. Talk about pushing the panic button.

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 12-05-2010 at 12:54 AM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

if i was a die hard kings fan that had to watch their games and watch them lose the way that they lost the last two nights, i think i'd have to drink myself into a stupor as well. just sayin'.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

2 things:

1: The Kings' colors are terrible.

2: Wow

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kidd sucked big time

Barea missed again both, last time he did this we lost in NO with a Peja buzzer and overtime

Dirk is money

Refs were wrong with a ton of calls

And we still won...

Rock me.

Old 12-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #12
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

The board did fold like a JJB in the clutch.

This team is tired. They get some well-deserved rest before going on a long homestand.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 12-05-2010 at 12:55 AM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #13
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
if i was a die hard kings fan that had to watch their games and watch them lose the way that they lost the last two nights, i think i'd have to drink myself into a stupor as well. just sayin'.
You sound like a drunk. Just sayin'.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #14
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marion wasn't great, but I thought his 8 boards in 24 minutes were pretty salty. I also thought his D wasn't that bad.

Speaking of defense, I wish Deshawn Stevenson had gotten more minutes on a night like tonight where their wings were on fire.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #15
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Someone c*ckblock Mavs777 for the next 3 days.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #16
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
You sound like a drunk. Just sayin'.
to be honest i'm 27 and have never had the first sip of alcohol in my entire life. but i think being a kings fan would drive me to it.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #17
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

How would you guys rather lose? Sucks to be a Kings fan haha

1. Blowout

2. Play extremely well but lose in the last minute

3. Name your situation
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #18
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Marion wasn't great, but I thought his 8 boards in 24 minutes were pretty salty. I also thought his D wasn't that bad.

Speaking of defense, I wish Deshawn Stevenson had gotten more minutes on a night like tonight where their wings were on fire.
i agree. i feel like Carlisle sort of forgets about DeShawn sometimes.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
The board did fold like a JJB in the clutch.

This team is tired. They get some well-deserved rest before going on a long homestand.
JJB had the play of the game (the stop and the lead to Terry). What's with the paranoid panic over the missed free throws?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #20
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Very good game by the QueenKings. A draw would have been fair, but not possible.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 12-05-2010 at 01:03 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:00 AM   #21
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
JJB had the play of the game (the stop and the lead to Terry). What's with the paranoid panic over the missed free throws?
I hated those two missed free throws at the end, but I thought JJB played pretty well other than that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-05-2010, 01:00 AM   #22
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Ugly W, but boy am I glad it's a W. I was so upset when JJB missed the FTs
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:01 AM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Announcers were funny- not terribly knowledgable and downright boring but they covered the game fairly and weren't homers or whiners.

Mavs were listless and didn't move their feet but still had enough energy in spurts to pull it out I'm the end. Wed have been blown out in past years for sure. You don't come in that listless and tired aNd win against a team that is hitting everything. You just don't.

Not the best win and it'll sink us In Hollinger's eyes but it's a great indicator of just how Ballsy this team can be when tired even when key players are sucking. It's a trap game- it's that game we statistically should win in but also one of "those games" that teams inevitably lose but we pulled it off

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-05-2010 at 01:05 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:01 AM   #24
xrobx
Diamond Member

seriously, you could hear the high level of depression sinking in to those commentators after the final buzzer sounded
Old 12-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #25
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
i agree. i feel like Carlisle sort of forgets about DeShawn sometimes.
It seems like Carlisle has kind of set Stevenson's minutes in stone (roughly 13-15 a night) and won't really budge regardless of what's happening on the court.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #26
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Nah, I would nominate that Dirk block as the play of the game.

JJ made some really good plays tonight (and has been adding some timely scoring recently), but flat out choked when all eyes were on him. That first one barely caught iron. Yikes.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Not the best win and it'll sink us I. Hollinger's eyes but it's a great indicator of just how Halley this team can be when tired even when key players are sucking.
Why does every seem to be so worrisome about Hollinger's rankings? I've said this time and time again, as long as your team has 1 point more than the opponent...it's a good win.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #28
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Chum,
Missing two free throws in the final ticks of a close game is as anti-clutch as it comes!

That said, the 3G lineup, even with Kidd's bricktastic night, did drive the 15-4 run to seal the deal. Good play overall but a big fat poopy finish for JJB. I'm sure he knows it.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #29
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

the defense- and officials really letting them play- really bailed Kidd&JJb out down the stretch. that turnover by Kidd on the fastbreak was horrendous. im continually amazed that this team has a superstar who is shooting the ball lights out on a nightly basis, yet doesnt go to him more. Props to Dirk for being so unselfish
Old 12-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #30
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Its not a game without Barea sure he missed the 2 to ice it but he was a huge reason why it was close late. and i am a barea hater
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #31
Underdog

The NBA doesn't award style points - this sh!t's binary, win or lose.

We won.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #32
BGMaverick9
Guru

Oh AP...
"Mavs cruise to nine in a row in Sacramento"
Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #33
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
i think it partly had to do with him missing so short on the first. sign of fear

Last edited by mac222b; 12-05-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #34
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
We could trade dirk for draft picks and you'd get just that..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #35
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd is now 35.7% on 3s

He has to work on it...
Old 12-05-2010, 01:08 AM   #36
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Because last time he did that the opponent scored and we lost?
Old 12-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #37
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It seems like Carlisle has kind of set Stevenson's minutes in stone (roughly 13-15 a night) and won't really budge regardless of what's happening on the court.
Rick appears to generally have a set rotation for most players throughout the game, though he's played different lineups at the end based on matchups and pace. I'd say it's an improvement over the ol' rag doll approach where nobody knew what was expected of them.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #38
mac222b
Diamond Member

big deflection by Dirk on that last play too
Old 12-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #39
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Chum,
Missing two free throws in the final ticks of a close game is as anti-clutch as it comes.
Yeah, I know. See Dwyane Wade in the '06 Finals. Except...nobody remembers that, now they do they?

It comes and goes. We were on the lucky side when Chandler and Kidd made four of four down the stretch. And we gave it back when Barea missed his. No big deal. That wasn't what settled the game.

Barea was really, really good down the stretch there. Too bad about the free throws, but still.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #40
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hard to argue tonight...his backup had 23 points on 7-14, 7-7 fts, 3 assists.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote