Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-02-2023, 11:09 PM   #41
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Wood had some shit calls made against him. He still got 5 blocks. Crucial ones down the stretch too.

Luka is the GOAT. 23yrs old and I'm betting my house on it. I said I didn't know how well he would do in thr NBA. Pft

Gotta give Timmy some credit for actually trying hard on defense. He's attacking a little more on offense too. I don't expect it to remain consistent but if he's gonna be here I'll pray he keeps turning this corner.

We still need a cpl moves, period.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2023, 11:15 PM   #42
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

My god, the bench production was pathetic. Have we finally seen enough of Frank to know he isn't good?

These are the games where I'd like to see Hardy when nobody else off the bench can score.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 12:18 AM   #43
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
My god, the bench production was pathetic. Have we finally seen enough of Frank to know he isn't good?

These are the games where I'd like to see Hardy when nobody else off the bench can score.
Slim hopes on that. He brought in pnson.

Old 01-03-2023, 01:52 AM   #44
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Playing Luka 41 minutes to beat weak teams is not sustainable.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:03 PM   #45
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

Frank plays a little D

Besides what's the infatuation with Hardy

I get it he was rated a top high school prospect. In terms of the actual NBA games, he's shooting 34% from the FG and 13% from three.

His FG% was basically the same in pre-season games.

I think at this point dude is like 2 years away from being a real rotation player. The way he gets spoken about on here you'd think he was at least doing Roddy B type of stuff. But he's not even showing those types of rookie moments.

If anything, Kemba Walker should get the minutes you're asking for Hardy to get.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:06 PM   #46
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
Playing Luka 41 minutes to beat weak teams is not sustainable.
He's playing those same minutes vs the top west teams and the Mavs are 16-6 vs the west overall.

MY issues with Luka is never going to be minutes played.

It's always going to be can stay consistent at FT shooting and play smart in terms of 3 point shot selection.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 11:31 PM   #47
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Thunder kicked the everliving $&@? out of the Celtics tonight

Mavs v Celts is going to be a major trap

Mavs on a huge win streak and starting to see their energy falter. Celtics pissed after that loss.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 12:04 AM   #48
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Mavs on a huge win streak and starting to see their energy falter. Celtics pissed after that loss.
And without SGA haha

I don?t think it?ll be a trap more like the loaded roster will win. But definitely doesn?t help they?ll be pissed getting to Dallas
Old 01-04-2023, 07:23 AM   #49
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
He's playing those same minutes vs the top west teams and the Mavs are 16-6 vs the west overall.

MY issues with Luka is never going to be minutes played.

It's always going to be can stay consistent at FT shooting and play smart in terms of 3 point shot selection.
My issue with this is him being fresh for the play offs.
41 minutes is to much.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:38 AM   #50
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

This is not even close to a trap game. They are better than us regardless of a bad loss.

Also, who gives a fvck if they're pissed. We've beaten pissed off teams before and this is just another regular season game that we need to try and win.