Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #41
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

well i read the other day that several teams are seriously interested in Lin..one of them being the lakers.

the champs...one of the smartest team and front offices in the league...wants Lin.

id trade barea for this guy in a heartbeat. im sick of us being a strict jumpshooting team, it doesnt win you playoff games.

hell likely be playin somewhere else this season..in the nba
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM   #42
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

I hope we keep him.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #43
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a no brainer.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #44
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Mavericks' Jeremy Lin: 'I would love to stay in Dallas'
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...153adb730.html
02:20 AM CDT on Monday, July 19, 2010
SportsDayDFW.com

Jeremy Lin, a point guard for the Mavericks during their Summer League, spoke on KESN-FM on Thursday to discuss his experience so far playing in the summer league. Here are some highlights:

What was it about the Mavericks organization that made you want to try to make the NBA as an undrafted free agent here?

The biggest reason why I was drawn to the Mavs is because of Donnie Nelson. He sent me down at Fort Smith and we had dinner. He talked about how he liked my game and he thought I was a year or so away from the NBA and he wanted to recruit me for his D-league team.

Donnie's really taken care of me. He invited me to play for the summer league team. Even before the draft had ended, he called me and said, “I really want you to play for us.” That was an opportunity I couldn't pass up with how well he's been treating me and how he pursued me to play for the team. When I got to Dallas, he took care of me there. I'm glad I was able to get this opportunity.

It’s a bit early but do you think you've done enough at the very least to earn an invitation to training camp?

I think I've done enough. Actually, my agent's been talking to different teams and some teams have actually offered. That's what we're looking at right now. There's one game left so I have to stay focused.

But I think I was able to show what I was able to do and I impressed some of the GMs, so I think that's been good for me.

Is Dallas showing interest in keeping you?

I can't really say the names of the teams – orders from my agent. I appreciate everything that Dallas has done for me. I definitely enjoy that. I would love to stay in Dallas, but I can't go into details on what their interest level is.

Your playing style is very similar to another undrafted free agent that played in the Boston area: J.J. Barea. Were you familiar at all with him when you were at Harvard? Any comparison there at all?

Being at Harvard and playing Northeastern, you hear his name a lot. I never got to play against him, but I've heard a lot about him and I've seen him on TV playing for the Mavs. I don't think I'm ready to compare myself to him.

He's proven himself in the league. In terms of us not being freak athletes and playing hard, that's a similarity. But I don't think I can compare my game to his. I haven't done enough.

What have you learned about yourself while playing in the Mavericks Summer League and do you believe you can make it in the NBA?

Yea. I mean, this experience has been humbling and I've learned a lot. I think the biggest thing is I've realized I can play at this level and I can get to the rim at this level and I can still do a lot of things that I always did in college at this level and I think that's been the biggest thing for me just gaining that confidence. Obviously, there's certain adjustments that I need to make and that'll take time but the biggest thing I've learned is that I can play at this next level.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

"Your playing style is very similar to another undrafted free agent that played in the Boston area: J.J. Barea. Were you familiar at all with him when you were at Harvard? Any comparison there at all?

Being at Harvard and playing Northeastern, you hear his name a lot. I never got to play against him, but I've heard a lot about him and I've seen him on TV playing for the Mavs. I don't think I'm ready to compare myself to him.

He's proven himself in the league. In terms of us not being freak athletes and playing hard, that's a similarity. But I don't think I can compare my game to his. I haven't done enough."

Handled that question very nicely. I agree with him fully. I think he has the potential to be at the very least a bigger, taller Barea but just hasn't proven it in the league yet.

I look for this kid to be signed pretty soon to a max contract by weeks end.

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-19-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #46
MavsfanUofA

MavsfanUofA can only hope to improve

Why does everyone on this board think they are so smart. It's rediculous it makes me not want to return to this site. There are so many elitist fans on this board. Talk about something that matters not grammar errors. Please get a life.
MavsfanUofA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsfanUofA View Post
It's rediculous it makes me not want to return to this site.
I say, go with your gut.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #48
MavsfanUofA

MavsfanUofA can only hope to improve

A fan is a fan, even if it is a stupid fan. I like Jeremy Lin's style. He has all the qualities that you can't teach. Plus he goes hard to the hole.
MavsfanUofA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #49
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why does everyone on this board think they are so smart. It's rediculous it makes me not want to return to this site. There are so many elitist fans on this board. Talk about something that matters not grammar errors. Please get a life.
Thanks for sharing that with us. Most people wouldn't take the time out to create a profile just so they can bitch about a site they weren't posting on before, but GREAT contribution to the board nonetheless - your post is almost as useful as all the posts that rant about grammatical errors...

Rediculous.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #50
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #51
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A "man"'s gotta do what a "man's" gotta do.

But most men would just do it and not squawk about it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 07-19-2010 at 12:49 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #52
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I hope the Mavs don't let him just walk right to the Lakers.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #53
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

He's getting compared to JJB? Lofty praise indeed. Would have been hilarious if he was like "Yeah, I'm better than that scrub."
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #54
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Is he signed yet, is he signed yet, is he signed yet?

I also would like to see him tearing it up in frisco, I'd make a few stops down there I expect.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 07-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #55
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the Lakers are in the lead:
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5392883

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #56
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

New teams in the running for Lin's services.

Still, in that article, one thing stands out to me. Donnie was the ONLY GM that offered him a SL spot. The only one. I think that would have to have some type of impact on his decision.

The only way I see him leaving Dallas is if some bad team guarantees him playing time. If all the other options are D-League or 3rd/4th string backup positions, I think he'll sign with the Mavs.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #57
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
This is even newer than the article I posted.

Dangit.

I'm going to be mad if this kid goes somewhere else. If it wasn't for us putting him on the SL team, he wouldn't be signing anywhere in the NBA.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #58
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

He's going to the Lakers, RC whon't play him unless somebody is hurt.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #59
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

He's wanting and deserving of a roster spot albeit a #15 or #14.. a SL spot won't cut it, peeps.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #60
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

hes gonna be playin for another team guys, its the sad truth.

hes such a humble guy, and leaves it all on the court

tell me when barea attacks the basket? barea may be tough but he settles for the shot every time.

well i hope we can somehow work somethin out with Lin, but its not likely..
Old 07-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #61
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Considering the level of point guard play on the Lakers, I wouldn't be shocked if he went there. He might actually be able to get some minutes on that team and on a team that is the 2x defending champions to boot. I hope he comes here, but that might be a hard offer to pass up.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #62
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Considering the level of point guard play on the Lakers, I wouldn't be shocked if he went there. He might actually be able to get some minutes on that team and on a team that is the 2x defending champions to boot. I hope he comes here, but that might be a hard offer to pass up.
I would hope that his Bay Area roots have instilled in him a deep, deep hatred of the Lakers... alas, I suspect that even if this were the case, an NBA salary (as opposed to a D-league salary) coupled with a promise of playing time would be sufficient to overcome such a hatred. And who could blame him?

Sigh.

Last edited by iella; 07-19-2010 at 07:00 PM.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #63
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
hes gonna be playin for another team guys, its the sad truth.

hes such a humble guy, and leaves it all on the court

tell me when barea attacks the basket? barea may be tough but he settles for the shot every time.

well i hope we can somehow work somethin out with Lin, but its not likely..
Actually Barea attacks the basket pretty well. He was the only one doing it in the playoffs last year. Now, he get's his Sh@t swatted half the time, but he has the sac to play in the paint. I think Lin is a better prospect, I'm just saying, let's shoot from the facts.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #64
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Sad but true. One of the saddest things is forcing Roddy to play PG. He'll never be a good point guard. He should play SG.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #65
SMC0007
Guru

Who in their right mind would choose Dallas over the Lakers if all things are even close to equal... regardless of what Donnie has done for him. Thanks but c ya later.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #66
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
I would hope that his Bay Area roots have instilled in him a deep, deep hatred of the Lakers... alas, I suspect that even if this were the case, an NBA salary (as opposed to a D-league salary) coupled with a promise of playing time would be sufficient to overcome such a hatred. And who could blame him?

Sigh.
PT will never be promised, you just have to review the rosters.....yep, GSW fan....Webber.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #67
mavsfan4lyfe201

being from cali its hard to see him passing up an offer to play there..

we had the best gaurds on our summer team without a doubt..but this team is overloaded with all these mini gaurds. and thats why were gonna lose....

im on board to trade roddy if its for the right talent, id do it for iggy immediately.

i mean were in 'win now' mode..so why not? dont get me wrong roddy and dojo is a great future..but i want a legit normal-sized SG before anything..since we havnt had one in near a decade now
Old 07-19-2010, 08:15 PM   #68
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Redundant man strikes again.

Last edited by dude1394; 07-19-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #69
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
being from cali its hard to see him passing up an offer to play there..
Speaking as someone born and raised in Northern California, the Bay Area and Southern California are effectively two different states. There's some stuff above San Francisco and some stuff between SF and LA, but no one really cares about said stuff.

LA sucks. High taxes, lots of traffic, general superficiality.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #70
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
# #Mavs, with competition, working to seal Jeremy Lin deal as you read this ... about 1 hour ago via web
Fish on twitter

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #71
Thomas86
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I could see if I was lying but I'm not I mean everybody know's how RC is by now, RC had his best rotations when half the roster was hurt last season.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:18 PM   #72
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth View Post
Sad but true. One of the saddest things is forcing Roddy to play PG. He'll never be a good point guard. He should play SG.
It's sad that they're playing Roddy at PG in Summer League? Really? His value sky rockets if he can play PG...and he's young...it'd be absolutely idiotic to not see if he can learn the position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Don't really agree think that article means anything. It's a story on ESPN LA, of course the agent is going to say he's considering LA. Just like Raja Bell tells a Dallas radio station that he'd like to play in Dallas. It's playing along.

Not saying he won't sign with LA, but I wouldn't draw any conclusions at all from that article.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #73
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I prefer Sarcasm man myself.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #74
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Hope we sign him. I'll be furious if that "Eastern team" lands him and ends up being Miami.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #75
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Hope we sign him. I'll be furious if that "Eastern team" lands him and ends up being Miami.
I like your sig quote, but don't you think the name of that city of heathens should tarnish the site as little as possible?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #76
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I could see if I was lying but I'm not I mean everybody know's how RC is by now, RC had his best rotations when half the roster was hurt last season.
Lying has nothing to do with it. Putting the same ol, same ol on every post is redundant. It's a disease of the masses.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #77
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I like your sig quote, but don't you think the name of that city of heathens should tarnish the site as little as possible?
It's from when we were up in the Finals. . I'm still holding on to the sweet memory of it.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #78
mavsfan4lyfe201

fish's twitter says were trying to sign Lin as of tonight...

but we have competition obviously, at least from a few teams...

fingers crossed...but if i was a bettin man id bet on LA...
Old 07-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #79
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

What an informative thread title.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:31 AM   #80
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

In fairness, the thread title was actually edited at some point. It used to be just as uninformative, but far more illiterate.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 07-20-2010 at 12:31 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 41mvp=funny bunny, bancad, ben&jerry's, cad vs chum, cadbane is always right, cadchokesondick, cadeatsshitcereal, cadhatesasians, cadreadsusatoday, chumbusey=oxygenthief, faking objectivity, getbackinthekitchenmary, getbackonyourkneescad, jeremy lin, jthig farted, lin = goat, lin-1 cadbane-0, mavsfanuofvagina, objectivehaterinhere, racism, return of the quack!, slow to admit, stuckonstupid, too many tags