Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #961
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk needs 28 points tonight if he wants to bump up to the 26th all time scorer.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 12-03-2010 at 11:11 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #962
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Dirk needs 28 points tonight if he wants to bump up to the 26th all time scorer.
Git 'er done...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:57 AM   #963
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

2 points short to tie it...
Old 12-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #964
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

Oh well, next game!

Incidentally, he shot 66% in the win over the Jazz, improving his already absurd 53-54 FG%.

Last edited by DMOC; 12-04-2010 at 01:08 AM.
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:53 AM   #965
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

"D-Steve has been shooting it great and he's always tough defensively," Nowitzki said. "He's been great out there."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #966
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Greatest f'n mid range game in the history of the f'n league.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #967
dude1394
Guru

He really does seem to be getting wide open looks out there. The ball is really swinging and there seems to be a lot of good spacing. Tyson in the middle seems to be a game-changer, even on easy offense...they just cannot forget that dude or they'll get sportscentered on.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:59 AM   #968
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has been the player with the highest points scored between either team in 12 out of 20 games so far this season.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-05-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:22 AM   #969
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Hey, hey, hey, I'll have you know that Dirk has a grand total of two dunks this year! How dare you insult him like that!?
hilarious! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha99 View Post
If provoked by other players he does not retaliate, and that’s the logical thing to do. Why risk a suspension when he can punish the other team by giving them 40 points? That’s just logical and I am sure Dirk thinks the other guys behavior is a bit funny or sad, because after all, they are all just playing a game and not trying to prove their manlihood on the court. Of course, lots of american fans see it different and want him to show he is a man when provoked. In Germany that is very frowned upon.

It is a shame, because a player like Dirk will probably not be seen in the NBA in the next ten years, and only after he has retired will fans see what extraordinary player they have lost.
exactly, remember when D. West tapped dirk's cheeks during a game and dirk didn't do anything? I effin hate D west cuz of this btw, also cuz he's a whining bit**. After the game, a game analyst told Dirk was soft and he should have talked back or smacked D west to show him who was boss. I was like "no way, you imbecile!" That's what we lack, a class player like dirk. people always think that when you don't fight you're a wuss, wrong!

lastly, you said it the best man. Dirk is a one of a kind player. closest player I could think of right now in the league would be bargnani but he is nowhere near Dirk. and if it's alright with you, I would like to put your line as my sig. that just says it all.

Last edited by NoTnERb; 12-05-2010 at 03:23 AM.
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:34 AM   #970
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

did you guys realize dirk leads the league in field goals made so far this year
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #971
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
did you guys realize dirk leads the league in field goals made so far this year
Not surprising. He won't get any MVP votes this year though.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:09 AM   #972
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Not surprising. He won't get any MVP votes this year though.
This makes me sad because it's the truth.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #973
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

183 more points to surpass Larry Bird on the all-time scoring list.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #974
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

yup, that's my next big project to work on...getting ready for that.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #975
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
This makes me sad because it's the truth.
i knew after the 07 loss to GS he would never be considered for it again, because they won't take a risk on him losing in the first round again. he already has one mvp, so who cares anyway. let's just focus on getting him finals mvp.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:04 PM   #976
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
2 points short to tie it...
I think you need a dedicated stickie for this table. I'd love to be able to check progress anytime I want.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #977
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

That is quite WOW...isn't it...

It's been (and is) such a priviledge to watch the dirkster..
Old 12-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #978
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i knew after the 07 loss to GS he would never be considered for it again, because they won't take a risk on him losing in the first round again. he already has one mvp, so who cares anyway. let's just focus on getting him finals mvp.
If the Mavericks go 67-15 and the second best team is something like a 56-26 orlando, Dwight is getting the MVP
Old 12-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #979
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I think you need a dedicated stickie for this table. I'd love to be able to check progress anytime I want.
It has been in my sig
Old 12-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #980
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is quite WOW...isn't it...

It's been (and is) such a priviledge to watch the dirkster..
Passing Bird on that list figures to be a powerful symbolic statement about just how great and historic a player Dirk is and has been. To be able to achieve a career milestone like passing the one all-time great he's been compared to more than any other on the scoring list, and to do it not at the tail end of his career, but while he's still one of the most dominant players in the game is definitely WOW.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 12-05-2010 at 04:55 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #981
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
It has been in my sig
Yes I know...but it's so monumental and I like what you are doing so much that a dedicated thread I would like. I could go there for every update, always finding it. Finding your posts is sorta easy because you post a lot, but the dirkster passing those guys is truly monumental,,,,deserves special recognition.

You would be in charge of updating it and when he passed each milestone we could pay homage to your great thread!!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #982
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes I know...but it's so monumental and I like what you are doing so much that a dedicated thread I would like. I could go there for every update, always finding it. Finding your posts is sorta easy because you post a lot, but the dirkster passing those guys is truly monumental,,,,deserves special recognition.

You would be in charge of updating it and when he passed each milestone we could pay homage to your great thread!!
the thread can be found here http://www.nba.com/statistics/defaul...topic=4&stat=1

bookmark it
Old 12-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #983
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the thread can be found here http://www.nba.com/statistics/defaul...topic=4&stat=1

bookmark it
Not that big a deal. Represents nothing that is at all relevant to today's game.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #984
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Not that big a deal. Represents nothing that is at all relevant to today's game.
points aren't relevant in today's game? they seem like a necessary part of winning a game
Old 12-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #985
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
points aren't relevant in today's game? they seem like a necessary part of winning a game
Oh, goodness. In and of themselves, no, don't look at points. For example, a prima donna may take 30 shots to score 24 points. That would be very, very bad.

Always look for the context.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #986
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Dirk passing Bird in points will give the media an opportunity to remind everyone that Bird was so much better than Dirk and has the championships to prove it.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:43 PM   #987
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
Dirk passing Bird in points will give the media an opportunity to remind everyone that Bird was so much better than Dirk and has the championships to prove it.
Marc Stein won't see it that way, and that's good enough for me.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #988
DMOC

Wasn't the competition worse back in Bird's time? The way I see it, players get stronger, faster, more skilled as time goes on (1950s -> 2010s) so it's tougher to continue playing. I mean, would Wilt Chamberlain average over 48 minutes a game in today's NBA?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:10 AM   #989
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, goodness. In and of themselves, no, don't look at points. For example, a prima donna may take 30 shots to score 24 points. That would be very, very bad.

Always look for the context.
thats always been the case
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:24 AM   #990
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
thats always been the case
So historically true.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:07 AM   #991
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So historically true.
yes but if its a historical truth, there was no need to add the last bit about it pertaining to now in your original post.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #992
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

Dallas (Pre Dirk): 585 wins and 891 losses

Winning Percentage: .396

Dallas w/ Dirk: 638 wins and 334 losses

Winning Percentage: .657

Dallas is 1,223 and 1,225. Win the next two and they will be .500. Thanks Dirk.
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #993
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
Dallas (Pre Dirk): 585 wins and 891 losses

Winning Percentage: .396

Dallas w/ Dirk: 638 wins and 334 losses

Winning Percentage: .657

Dallas is 1,223 and 1,225. Win the next two and they will be .500. Thanks Dirk.
That is pretty awesome. A single guy (and cubes) has evened up what was probably the worst basketball franchise in history...Maybe hyperbole, but they stunk it up a full decade and acted like keystone cops starting from the front office.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #994
dude1394
Guru

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...on-career-pace
Quote:
DALLAS -- As if Dirk Nowitzki hasn't trained everyone to believe that every time he flicks his wrist and releases a textbook rotation the ball is going in the hole, this season the Dallas Mavericks forward is taking it to an all new level.

Through 21 games, Nowitzki is shooting 55.3 percent from the floor, blowing away any of his previous excellent shooting percentages. The lone season he shot 50 percent (50.2 in 2006-07), he won the MVP.

In 10 of the last 13 games, Nowitzki has clicked at 50 percent or better. In the last two games, he's 21-of-33 (63.6 percent). During the 13-game stretch, nine times he's scored at least 25 points and 12 times at least 20. Eleven times this season he's made at least 10 field goals.

How does his shooting percentage compare around the league?

It's really no contest....
(read the rest) .
True dat...
Old 12-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #995
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
here is the entire article...its worth the read:

DALLAS -- As if Dirk Nowitzki hasn't trained everyone to believe that every time he flicks his wrist and releases a textbook rotation the ball is going in the hole, this season the Dallas Mavericks forward is taking it to an all new level.

Through 21 games, Nowitzki is shooting 55.3 percent from the floor, blowing away any of his previous excellent shooting percentages. The lone season he shot 50 percent (50.2 in 2006-07), he won the MVP.

In 10 of the last 13 games, Nowitzki has clicked at 50 percent or better. In the last two games, he's 21-of-33 (63.6 percent). During the 13-game stretch, nine times he's scored at least 25 points and 12 times at least 20. Eleven times this season he's made at least 10 field goals.

How does his shooting percentage compare around the league?

It's really no contest.

Nowitzki, fourth in the NBA in scoring at 24.9 points per game, ranks fourth in shooting percentage among the league's forwards and 10th overall. But, the rankings alone don't accurately portray the precision of Nowitzki's shot-making.

Consider that among the top 10 in field-goal percentage, only Nowitzki -- and to a lesser extent Lakers forward Lamar Odom -- scores the majority of his baskets from the perimeter and not within five feet of the rim.

Also, Nowitzki's 17.4 shot attempts per game rank ninth-most in the league. Of the top eight shot-takers, only Knicks forward Amare Stoudemire (53.0 percent), Warriors guard Monta Ellis (48.3), Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley (47.7) and Bulls guard Derrick Rose (45.4) are shooting it better than 45 percent. Remember, Nowitzki is at 55 percent.

Also his 17.4 shot attempts per game are more than any of the nine players with a higher shooting percentage: Five more than Magic center Dwight Howard (12.6), who ranks seventh in shooting percentage at 57.9 percent; nearly seven more shots than Odom (10.9), who ranks sixth at 58.3 percent; 10 more than Grizzlies center Marc Gasol (7.4), who ranks second; and nine more than league-leader, Nuggets center Nene (8.2) at 62.6 percent.

While highly accurate from more spots on the floor and with a greater chance for error, Nowitzki is arguably the game's most reliable shot-maker going.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #996
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a really good analysis of how Dirk creates space for himself using video from last night's game:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/26316244

Last edited by dirno2000; 12-08-2010 at 02:10 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #997
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Here's a really good analysis of how Dirk creates space for himself using video from last night's game:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/26316244
Really good stuff dirno...I also liked how deflated Lee and the coach looked while watching that. It was easily as effortless as anyone you'll see take a jumpshot.

As the author said.

Perfect...
Old 12-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #998
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also liked how deflated Lee and the coach looked while watching that.
what an insane matchup nightmare.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #999
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

On NBAtv they were showing Mavs highlights and some of Dirk's shots. And Webber said something to the effect of " Don't feel bad Lee, I've been there before, there's nothing you can do"
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #1000
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Dirkquinius superbus maximum ducem. Amicorum suum Butlorem Tysonque adversari sternii in hadem stellorum pulsat.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 12-08-2010 at 05:42 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer