Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default Insane baketball stunt

http://abfhm.free.fr/basket.htm
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Insane baketball stunt

I can't say it. ......
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Insane baketball stunt

poor chick...how drunk must she have been to say "yes" to that?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:35 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

That has to be a fake. If not....wow.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 03:41 PM   #5
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

what's the big deal - i do that all the time!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 04:08 PM   #6
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

fake

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 04:10 PM   #7
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Yea i'm guessin' they just added the backboard to the video and made it look like she was going through.

BTW, why are all of those guys slappin' each other asses like that?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 04:38 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

because they are male cheerleaders.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-11-2005, 04:42 PM   #9
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha. no one pays attention to the girl, who's holding her head. they'd rather slap asses.

and i agree, the backboard and goal were added after the fact.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:02 PM   #10
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
You know you're just jealous, Sike, because you didn't make the squad and couldn't be part of the fabulous slappin'.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon. It's real and very cool.

The copy I saw of it a few months ago didnt have the last part. How peculiar that they ditch the woman at the end.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: irontoad
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
You know you're just jealous, Sike, because you didn't make the squad and couldn't be part of the fabulous slappin'.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
we're not talking about me, SIR!

Old 02-11-2005, 06:47 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think Irontoad had the wrong thread....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2005, 06:57 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

after a second viewing....I'm voting "fake"

Old 02-11-2005, 07:08 PM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

arms down....yeah I've changed my mind too.

also here

you can go frame by fram there.....look for yourself
Old 02-11-2005, 07:14 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's real. You can hear her head hit the rim, I think.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 07:15 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

my cheerleading friend is telling me otherwise....I'll report what she says in full...
Old 02-12-2005, 10:11 AM   #18
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

its funny how the men just go and celebrate while the woman hangs behind holding her head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 01:00 PM   #19
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Real backboard, real net, real clip......fake rim. That's what I'm going with. I think she went through an actual net, but the rim is made of something softer and shaped to look real. Otherwise, the risk of injury is too large.

For effect at the end, she holds the back of her head as if the rim hurt - but this is just a ploy to fool the audience into thinking the rim is legit.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 05:44 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I've changed my mind also. I think she did the jump about three feet out from the basket, and they just edited the frames (there are only two) that show her "inside" the hoop. The perspective seems a little off. The backboard seems too blurry when she is on the way down, for her to be so close to it. So they probably just edited in the sound of something going through the net, and the only real trick was to get her lined up right so it would appear she goes exactly through the hoop.

Too dangerous, as fast as that poor little girl was traveling on the way down.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 10:05 AM   #21
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Fake...
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:14 PM   #22
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i'm going to go with fake, too. i think it's actually made to be funny, which is why the guys completely ignore the girl after she goes through the rim. hmm, well i guess that part could be real, but i'm going to give college guys some credit and say that they wouldn't blatantly ignore the girl like that if this was real.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:57 PM   #23
toucandave

toucandave is on a distinguished road

Actually, there's quite a few frames with her going through the net. Try enlarging the video up a couple of sizes. I'm voting real. Wow. but then again, maybe the rim is soft and the net is tricked up so she won't catch. Either way it's pretty cool.
toucandave is offline   Reply With Quote