Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-11-2003, 05:02 PM   #41
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default The Official Doc vs. Dooby Thread (NEW TITLE COMING SOON)

One day mama bear and papa bear were getting a divorce. The judge decided that baby bear was going to live with mama bear.

Baby bear started to cry . "Whats wrong?" the judge asked baby bear.

"I dont want to live with mama bear, she abuses me!" said baby bear.

"Then, you can live with papa bear" said the judge.

Baby bear started to cry even harder the judge asked him, "Whats wrong?" Baby bear replied, " I dont want to live with papa bear he abuses me even more than mama bear does."

"Then who do you want to live with?" asked the judge.

Baby bear replied, "I want to live with the Baylor Bears, because they don't beat anyone!"
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2003, 05:03 PM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

An oldie but a goodie....

dork. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 05:11 PM   #43
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Kills me we only got a couple of more days of this.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 09-11-2003, 07:44 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Sad huh? It's been a fun run....what has it been? 6 months? More maybe since we first realized this?

Anyways...the shetland poines will run back to SMU after having been thoroughly broken by the Bears.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:27 PM   #45
Dooby
Diamond Member

From the home office, High on the Hilltop, the top 10 surprises awaiting the Mustangs when they travel to Waco for Saturday's game with Baylor:
10. Baylor locker room erupts into chaos when irate teammates demand to know why backup WR Baylor Barbee gets to have his first name on the front of his jersey, rather than getting the traditional style of jersey with just his last name on the back

9. Reading the NCAA-mandated pre-game message about following the rules and fair competition: Dave Bliss

8. Baylor quarterback Aaron Karas is nowhere to be found at game time; he's later discovered holed up in his apartment, watching an all-day marathon of "Webster" re-runs in what he terms a tribute to Alex Karras, who he mistakenly thinks is his uncle

7. The game marks Baylor's 2003 Parents Weekend; game is delayed when SMU offensive lineman Sterling Harris is overcome with remorse after pancaking defensive end's mom

6. Floyd Casey Stadium is sold out as Baylor fans clamor to see the Mustangs' first appearance in Waco since 1994 and because of a planned post-game concert featuring Madonna and Britney Spears; BU fans leave long before game ends because Ponies dominate game and because of rumors that conservative school administrators won't allow Madonna and Britney to re-enact their awards show kiss

5. Game is delayed at start as Baylor alum and longtime NFL safety Vann McElroy is honored in a pregame celebration for his status as a fraternity brother of PonyFans.com moderators I AM and PonyPride
(Caught you off-guard with that one, eh guys?)

4. Thousands of Central Texas NASCAR fans swarm Baylor head coach, asking what they would need to do to score some free cigarettes from Coach Morriss's "uncle Phillip"

3. Baylor defensive coordinator hangs his head in embarrassment when, after screaming to his players that the SMU is lined up in a "twins" formation (two WRs on the same side of the field), middle linebacker Stephen Sepulveda suddenly blows a timeout to squeal to his teammates about his long-held admiration for Ashley and Mary Kate Olson

2. The start of the game is delayed when the frazzled referee announces he won't conduct the pre-game coin toss until SOMEONE tells him when Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are re-scheduling their wedding

And the #1 surprise awaiting the Mustangs when they travel to Waco for Saturday's game with Baylor:

1. The method of providing prerecorded accompaniment to popular songs that a performer sings live, usually by following the words on a video screen and usually after consuming waaaaaay too many drinks, is not named after Baylor wide receiver Robert Quiroga

Old 09-12-2003, 11:17 AM   #46
Drbio
Banned

greatness. I haven't the time nor creativity to respond.

na ne na ne boo boo....the Ponies stink. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2003, 11:31 AM   #47
Dooby
Diamond Member

Baylor Blows.

Old 09-12-2003, 12:48 PM   #48
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Are you two going to end this at gametime with a "Say goodnight, gracie!"

Genuinely Funny Stuff. You're making it hard to understand why vaudevile died.

Cold hearted prediction: More people, under the age of 75, will attend tonight's Ennis-Denton Ryan game than the SMU-Baylor game.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:20 PM   #49
Dooby
Diamond Member

For the record, the Ponies have sold out their ticket allotment for the game. If nobody else shows up, that is Wacco's fault. If the Wacco faithful don't show, it was probably because the game conflicted with a gun show or a sale on bunkbeds.

Old 09-12-2003, 03:07 PM   #50
Dooby
Diamond Member

The Dallas Morning News is picking the Ponies.

Chuck Coopersstein is picking the Ponies.

The Waco Herald Bugle Tribune Democrat Daily Telegram is picking the bearcubs, so they got that going for them. But of course they picked Baylor to beat NTSU and UAB, so they have quite a track record.

Does the Waco Herald Bugle Tribune Democrat Daily Telegram have a full-blown sports section, or do they just print it on the back of the flier from the Piggly Wiggly?

Old 09-12-2003, 03:12 PM   #51
Dooby
Diamond Member

Go Here and Get Motivated!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 04:34 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

Ugh. You hit a sore spot...the Waco Trib sucks....and not just in the normal sense of the word sucks. I'm talking ubersucks...horrific, megacrappy, (only slightly better than Qspare) awful, smu equivalent tremendously error ridden don't ever buy one because they are only good for bird cage filler sucks.
Old 09-12-2003, 04:40 PM   #53
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
That's pretty cool....or should I say...."That was awesome"......

Da' Bears will maul the Shetland Ponies.

You heard it here first.
Old 09-12-2003, 04:44 PM   #54
Dooby
Diamond Member

HEY!! WHAT'S THAT BEAR DOING?!?! IS HE DANCING?!?! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!!!

Old 09-12-2003, 04:45 PM   #55
Drbio
Banned

Quote:

HEY!! WHAT'S THAT BEAR DOING?!?! IS HE DANCING?!?! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!!!
He isn't dancing....he's pointing the way home for some poor bruised, battered and bloodied SMU pony. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Besides....we can dance now.
Old 09-12-2003, 05:04 PM   #56
Dooby
Diamond Member

Old 09-12-2003, 05:05 PM   #57
Drbio
Banned

poor little red x.....

hahahaha....nice edit! It disappeared like the shetland ponies will do on Saturday in Waco. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2003, 11:18 AM   #58
Drbio
Banned

Are you ready for a shetland pony arse whuppin' ???

Sic 'em Bears!!!!!!

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2003, 01:00 PM   #59
German7Footer

German7Footer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Absolutely Awesome!!!

Thanks Dooby.

Great job in finding that.

Old 09-13-2003, 09:52 PM   #60
Drbio
Banned

Ahem!

BAYLOR WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More later. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2003, 09:59 PM   #61
German7Footer

German7Footer is on a distinguished road
Default Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

Congratulations Doc.

Baylor tops SMU for 1st win under Morriss

I am so disappointed with SMU's performance.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Oh, well. You have to give Baylor credit. They came up with the W. Ugly, but still a W.
Old 09-14-2003, 01:17 PM   #62
Drbio
Banned

The SMU band played that "She'll be coming around the mountain" song about ten thousand times in yesterdays game. I guess it is the SMU fight song. Since I can't get that stupid tune out of my head, I decided to write some lyrics in honor of the SMU loss.

(To the tune of She'll be coming around the mountain)

They'll be limping back to Dallas when they lose
Oh they came here to impress us
but they left wearing pink dresses

This game really didn't matter
but the poines left quite battered

We all call them shetland ponies
they play football like big phonies

neither team played really well
but those ponies looked like hell

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually, it was a somewhat enjoyable game. If the ponies had a quarterback they would be a lot better. That guy missed a lot of open passes. He Qspare sucked. Of course, if Baylor had a QB it would have been about 24-7. Our guy missed a ton of open guys too.

Old 09-15-2003, 08:33 AM   #63
Dooby
Diamond Member

2 point spread, three point game.

The ponies suck and the bears suck too. Kills me that we lost.

Oh well, back to drinking.

Old 09-15-2003, 09:35 AM   #64
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

That was an excersize in futility. Both teams need to be lead out to pasture.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 09:45 AM   #65
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

Congrats Bears. Somewhere out there Sam Houston is quivering in their boots.
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 10:59 AM   #66
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
That was an excersize in futility. Both teams need to be lead out to pasture.
Only the ponies were put out to pasture. The Bears will be going wild again over the next few seasons.
Old 09-15-2003, 11:15 AM   #67
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Good thread. Period.

Old 09-19-2003, 09:01 AM   #68
Drbio
Banned

He he.....fall down you pathetic ponies. I fart in your general direction.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:11 AM   #69
Dooby
Diamond Member

Ehh.....buddy. It was 10-7 and SMU missed a FG in the fourth. Not exactly a route. Your big 12 refs called a penalty for a chop-block, for goodness sakes! Nobody ever calls that! Your two scoring drives were for minus-11 and 35 yards.

Old 09-19-2003, 09:13 AM   #70
Drbio
Banned

Baylor wins. If it were 100-0 or 10-7......it is still a win.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I just had to put up one more shot. Tomorrow ends the SMU victory week. Next we bash Sam Houston. Doesn't SMU host Okla State this week? Ouch!
Old 03-16-2005, 09:18 AM   #71
Dooby
Diamond Member

Default RE:Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

An oldie but a goldie.

See you 9/3, Doc. This time at the hilltop. Time to dust off the ol' gun and bunkbed schtick.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:05 PM   #72
Drbio
Banned

I'll be there.....ice down the brewskis. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The bashing continues.....Baylor Wins part Deux. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2005, 04:40 PM   #73
Dooby
Diamond Member

Remember how much fun we had with this two years ago? This was one of the funniest threads of all time.

Good times.

No Big XII homer refs this time, bi-yutch.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:13 PM   #74
Drbio
Banned

This is easily in my top 2-3 threads for pure enjoyment.

We don't need no stinkin' refs. We shall just place 30 first half points on the punies and coast from there.

This is going to be fun. After next week I will be more creative.
Old 03-16-2005, 05:35 PM   #75
Dooby
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
This is easily in my top 2-3 threads for pure enjoyment.

We don't need no stinkin' refs. We shall just place 30 first half points on the punies and coast from there.

This is going to be fun. After next week I will be more creative.

Why wait? Are you moving to a new compound or something?

Old 03-17-2005, 03:02 PM   #76
Drbio
Banned

I'm in the final week of doctoral work. No time. Besides....we all know the Bears are going to stomp the punies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2005, 01:29 PM   #77
Dooby
Diamond Member

Less than a month away from the epic clash of the titans that is SMU versus Baylor.

Old 08-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #78
Drbio
Banned

Bring on the Phonies!!!

I'm making the trip Dooby...first beer on me. Maybe I can get KG_vet to tag along.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:05 AM   #79
Dooby
Diamond Member

As long as yo are not one of the spare-ass Baylor fans on the SMU board right now, you'll be fine.

Old 08-26-2005, 12:41 PM   #80
Dooby
Diamond Member

Required reading for Baylor Bears