Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #321
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i started playing call of duty 4 again. I got pretty sick of it, months ago. i have been just playing the single player maps on veteran. Which is impossible by the way.

I just discovered a new playing mode..."arcade"..it's actually kinda fun.

see ya
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 08:59 AM   #322
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

XBOX 360
AND SOMETIMES PS3 (IN FRIENDS HOUSE)
ALWAYS NBA LIVES FROM 04-NOW

Last edited by horse900703; 03-20-2008 at 09:00 AM.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #323
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Anybody else pre-order their copy of Grand Theft Auto 4? I pre-ordered it, and took that day off work. I haven't been this excited about a video game in years.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #324
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Super Smash Brothers Brawl... I wish I could quit you.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #325
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Anybody else pre-order their copy of Grand Theft Auto 4? I pre-ordered it, and took that day off work. I haven't been this excited about a video game in years.
the demise of civilization.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #326
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
...NBA2K8. In my mind, NBA2K8 was the best sports title that I had ever played until The Show came out, but now, sadly its just #2.
did you play any madden '08 on the ps3??? I thought it really sucked.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #327
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'm gonna find a way not to buy this game...... I played it this past weekend (Ice Climbers are funny as crap, but I do the best with the Meta whatever, the villian to Kirby).
Old 04-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #328
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh dear how this game can waste alot of time. I think that would be all I play if it weren't for my kids pleading with me to put in Rayman's Raving Rabbid's 2.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #329
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't bought it yet.

I'm saving that for the desolate barren time that is summer without sports or new tv.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #330
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I'm gonna find a way not to buy this game...... I played it this past weekend (Ice Climbers are funny as crap, but I do the best with the Meta whatever, the villian to Kirby).
metaknight

you have no idea how fun this game is. Just random brawls (which I'm sure is what you played) are really fun, but there's so much more than that. They have the normal mode, then once you beat it with everyone you get allstar mode, then this big storyline that you can play that is REALLY fun.

plus they have this huge panel of challenges that give you rewards (songs for levels, new levels, new characters, etc) when you complete them.

and you can write down yours and your friends names and select it every time you play so it will keep track of your lifetime stats.

it's awesome.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #331
fluid.forty.one

reinstalled titan quest because I need a break from ssbb and I can't afford a 360 right now lol
Old 04-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #332
fluid.forty.one

picked up Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the wii today... it's reaaalllly fun.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #333
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
picked up Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the wii today... it's reaaalllly fun.
Lego Star Wars is a lot of fun.

Yes, that's only three stars, but it's BEATEN, good God, and that's enough for me for now. All songs now beaten on Expert.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #334
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Is that a Wii?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #335
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Yes I believe it is.

Old 04-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #336
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Yes, that is my Wii. Down below the TV you will also find my PS2, N64, and SNES.

EDIT: Hey, I just 5-starred The Number of the Beast.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 04-20-2008 at 01:32 AM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:58 AM   #337
fluid.forty.one

picked up lotro again (played beta) cause I'm a mega-nerd
Old 04-20-2008, 07:09 AM   #338
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

bought a wii the other day and grabbed smash bros brawl. ive always loved that series. playing that and just picked up elder scrolls 4 oblivion for the 360 which im about to start.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #339
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
bought a wii the other day and grabbed smash bros brawl. ive always loved that series. playing that and just picked up elder scrolls 4 oblivion for the 360 which im about to start.
Dont start Oblivion until the season is over-- it will eat your life.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #340
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm currently still killing commies in the great World in Conflict PC game, and I just picked up the C&C 3 expansion, but I still haven't had time to play through it yet. I also still play my Civ 4, and my ballistic mastery in the freeware game Scorched 3D has never declined. Additionally, I am pretty darned excited about the release of Empire: Total War, but I'll have to wait for it's release date in November (by which time, hopefully I'll have a new, even more powerful PC to play it on )...
Old 04-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #341
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Dont start Oblivion until the season is over-- it will eat your life.
so ive heard. im playing burnout revenge and nhl 2k7 at the moment too(i had about 7 games i had bought but never played. everytime i go to gamestop or blockbuster i usually by a used game) so i decided to start playing some of the games i had but hadnt played. i love burnout. one of the best game series around. pure fun.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #342
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I am proud to say I have every achievement in Oblivion-- like 125 with the expansion pack. Played through with 4 different characters-- warrior, stealther, mage and a combo stealth-mage.

I would definitely recommend downloading the expansion pack if you didn't get one of the new packages that come with all the downloadable content.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:10 PM   #343
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I am proud to say I have every achievement in Oblivion-- like 125 with the expansion pack. Played through with 4 different characters-- warrior, stealther, mage and a combo stealth-mage.

I would definitely recommend downloading the expansion pack if you didn't get one of the new packages that come with all the downloadable content.
i got the game of the year edition... not sure of what it does or doesnt have.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:28 PM   #344
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

yeah the GOTY version comes with the shivering isles-- thats another 10-15 hours of adventuring in a very unique environment.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:38 PM   #345
SkullLeader

SkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the rough

Final Fantasy Crisis Core. i just downloaded it.

Please don't sue me.

help me fight cancer. click on the link above
SkullLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #346
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

NBA 2K8 for the time being, although I might consider GTA 4 when it comes out...

Anyone else enjoy tinkering with (our) roster(s) a little bit?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #347
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

ugh. I want to buy a PS3. But i am going to wait while, i'm going to try and get some stuff done in my life..i might try and take a few classes at Georgetown and then.....make a ps3 a reward. I want to play metal gear solid 4, tony hawk, cod4, gran turismo, and gta4.

I want to buy a ps3, with the most hard drive space, so far all i'm seeing is 40 gigs. And supposedily some of the newer ones are going to feature better power management, and 65 nm cell chip and a 65nm "RSX", which is think is the gpu. From 90 nm to 65 has got to be huge.

Also, i'm looking forward to playing command and conquer, Red Alert 3, but that doesn't come out till like November of 2008...dammit
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:36 PM   #348
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sports !!! boxing preferentially

are you ready to hug the floor? gimme a call :P
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:29 PM   #349
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Coming to my living room soon!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #350
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Whatever happened to the Xbox360 love?

Old 04-28-2008, 12:52 AM   #351
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

For all you GTA peeps on here. IGN.com gave it a perfect 10 in their review.

Already pre ordered it, so starting this Tuesday, GTA is gonna be spinning in my PS3.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:36 AM   #352
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33327.html?rdir=1&

I just now ordered GTA IV! I'm sooo excited about this game!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 AM   #353
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Mario Kart Wiiiiiiiiii. It's tons of fun. First one I've played since the SNES edition.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #354
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'll be cracking the seal on GTA IV for my 360 in about....3 minutes.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #355
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I played GTA Vice City more hours than I care to admit. I think I had upwards of 96% complete before I finally quit for good. I was missing some pizza boy and firefighter missions, and that was about it. Just a fantastic game.

GTA San Andreas, however, was terrible. The voices and antics were just so stereotypical and over the top. I couldn't take it.

I wonder if I'll gain interest in IV. Of course it will have to come to the PC for that to have a chance of happening.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #356
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
You know, I played GTA Vice City more hours than I care to admit. I think I had upwards of 96% complete before I finally quit for good. I was missing some pizza boy and firefighter missions, and that was about it. Just a fantastic game.

GTA San Andreas, however, was terrible. The voices and antics were just so stereotypical and over the top. I couldn't take it.

I wonder if I'll gain interest in IV. Of course it will have to come to the PC for that to have a chance of happening.

I'll agree with you about Vice City. My 2nd or 3rd favorite game ever. I'll also agree with you somewhat about San Andreas. The story was a wee bit theatrical. I mean, you expect me to believe there'd ever be a circumstance where a guy from the hood will go on a mission that involved stealing money from an airplane and parachute to safety? No. But i actually like the gameplay itself. And the city was so big and there was a little more to do in it than Vice City.

I've been playing GTA IV the past 2 days, and as far as gameplay, it's easily better than any other GTA. I've done a few missions, but the story starts off kinda slow. I'll keep ya'll informed.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #357
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

The metacritic scores combining every review for GTA are 100% for PS3 and 99% for 360. That's absolutely sick.

I'm mired in finals preparation right now, but I'll definitely pick up a copy over the summer for something to do when I get home from work on weekdays.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #358
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I played GTA IV for a couple of hours last night. I like it. The multiplayer is going to keep me addicted, however.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #359
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
I played GTA IV for a couple of hours last night. I like it. The multiplayer is going to keep me addicted, however.
How's the story? Have you done much of the single player?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:47 PM   #360
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
How's the story? Have you done much of the single player?
Kinda slow so far, but I've only done single player for an hour or so.

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here