Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 02-06-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

Wow.... I don't think I have seen such talented German player since Dirk entered the stage. Of course it's too early to say if he has the potential to become a franchise player but it would be very nice to have Dirks potential successor playing in Dallas. Maybe Dirk can teach him a little bit how to shoot as well. On the other side, if he's really gonna be a Top5 pick I don't see how we can land him. Maybe via trade.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:49 AM   #2
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Maybe via trade.
... and injury.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote