Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-30-2004, 05:18 PM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Who's going to the Piston's game on Monday?

I just snagged some great seats from my company for Monday's game with the Pistons. Just wanted to see who else was planning on being there. I'd like to say hi and meet those of you who I can. I'll be in Section 117 behind the Mavs bench.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:34 PM   #2
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default RE:Who's going to the Piston's game on Monday?

I won't be there but I've sat in sec.117 before and those are darn good seats... and pretty pricy too. I wish my company gives out Mavs tickets. Did you get yours for free?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #3
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road

lrb just look straight ahead and you will see me sec 108
Old 11-30-2004, 05:42 PM   #4
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

I'm going Sat - but I gave away my Det tickets on Monday...
Old 11-30-2004, 05:43 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Who's going to the Piston's game on Monday?

one of my best friend's dad worked for a manufactured home company, and they had 5 season tickets that were 3 rows behind the Hornet's bench. I got to sit there once for a Grizzlies game before they were any good. The game sucked and I didnt care about either team, but it certainly is a lot more intense. When I've seen the Mavs I've always been in the first balcony, so its been a little more difficult to get excited.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:09 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: TripleDipping
I won't be there but I've sat in sec.117 before and those are darn good seats... and pretty pricy too. I wish my company gives out Mavs tickets. Did you get yours for free?
Yes, they were free. Well free if you discount the begging, pleading, etc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2004, 08:12 PM   #7
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE: Who's going to the Piston's game on Monday?

I sat on the 3rd row behind the Mavs last season when they played the Spurs. My friends and I were yelling at all the players until they would look at us. The game was the one the Mavs blew the Spurs out and Duncan got injured, Finley hit an amazing half court shot at the end of the first half, etc.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:05 PM   #8
Patti972

Patti972 is on a distinguished road

I'm going.. I'll also be in 117..Row BB.

I had 117 row E for the San Antonio game. Those were great seats.

I have 120 row BB tonight.. right behind the visitor bench. Should be good times.
Patti972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:20 PM   #9
bricklayer

bricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the rough

Sect 117? You should try my seats! 321 row C. They rock, non of that seeing the players up close with all that confusing action. Who wants to hear Nellie yell at the ref's or bark out calls to the players, way too distracting. But seeing as I'm a good guy an all I'll trade you and put up with the all that BS to see that you have a good time.