Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #521
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

We could open the damn windows if it wasn't 157% humidity outside.

Dammit.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #522
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Damnit, I like the same things that you do, we enjoy the same activities. Why do you have to be so stubborn and immature? We supposedly broke up on good terms, and that was almost a year ago. Sure I like you again, and I think you know that, but I'm not going to make weird advances on you, I promise. I just want you to stop being such a stuck up beezy and talk to me. We have a lot of the same friends, you can't keep avoiding me. We are going to have to confront this sooner or later. For real, I'm not trying to get back with you, I know you don't want that, I just want to clear the air and end this weirdness.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #523
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

this is why I hate blazer fans (and in turn, the blazers).

A close friend of mine got on facebook last night to brag to me about how Oden was putting up 20/10. I obviously pointed out that it's kind of embarrassing that their #1 pick is so mediocre that it's newsworthy when he puts up a pretty good game in PRE SEASON.

My friend freaks out and tries to make some point along the lines of "Yeah, well at least two of our other top picks turned out well.. Roy and Aldridge.. how many top picks have the mavs had besides Dirk and Howard?'

"Umm", I say, "first of all the reason the Blazers HAVE top picks is because they sucked #$@*. Second of all, you're basically saying that the Mavs have been just as successful with the draft with far inferior picks."

Then he tries to justify it by saying.. "well Aldridge was 5th pick and roy was like 14th so we got some steals." No, you clueless Blazer fan, Aldridge was 2nd and Roy was 6th (or 7th, depending on how you look at it). I HATE the Blazers and I know that. This guy is "obsessed with the blazers" and doesn't. Him, and every other Blazer fan.

It also really pissed me off last year when everyone around me in the rose garden kept saying "Dang, that little Terry guy is lighting us up! Where did he come from?" and then I finally lost it when I heard, from a HUGE NBA FAN***, "Daaaaamn, who's that tall white guy? He's killing us!" Hey idiots, that guy was a year and a half removed from being the MVP.

ugh
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #524
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone needs to start a poll.

Who has been the biggest choke team this year --- Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks or Stars.

Every team seems to have been incredibly average with incredibly high expectations.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #525
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Darn you, Columbus, for not rediscovering the New World today.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 10-08-2009 at 03:36 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #526
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Someone needs to start a poll.

Who has been the biggest choke team this year --- Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks or Stars.

Every team seems to have been incredibly average with incredibly high expectations.
The Rangers were hardly a choke team. They far, far exceeded their expectations for the season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:53 PM   #527
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a small car and you're making a simple, 90 degree left turn, you do not, I repeat, do NOT have to do it like you're in an 18-wheeler. It is not necessary to swing your Mazda 3 all the way into the next lane. Your turning radius is more than sufficient to make it. You car can take sharper than 15 degree turns in this car without doing a three point turn.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #528
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The Rangers were hardly a choke team. They far, far exceeded their expectations for the season.
I totally disagree, they were within just a few games and choked it away at the end. (I am not talking about pre-season expectations, but expectations from anytime of the year).

Yes, they were better than most thought they would be at the beginning of the season, but expectations changed until Young went down, and they lost all offense for a 3 week stretch.

They could have been in the playoffs, with just a little more grit.

Them Cows could have been a playoff team without the Philly choke, or the Giant choke or the Denver choke.

Mavs can't get out of the second round, ever since the GSW choke.

Stars? Need I say more...............

Oh well, it was just a rant anyway..........even though you are probably correct JThig the Rangers really did better than expected.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #529
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey here's an idea, Mr. Project Manager. How about you let me and the other developers on this project know that the Proof Of Concept at the customer site has been put on hold more than THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

This thing's been scheduled for over a month. I killed myself yesterday making sure everything was just right. My wife is dead sick and the only reason I'm even in the freaking office today is this POC, which you politely tell us through email is on hold THIRTY FREAKING MINUTES BEFORE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO START. And the only reason that happened was because one of us contacted you asking for contact info. Had we not done that, would we have just sat here twiddling our thumbs all day waiting for this to start?

You're only job, ONLY JOB, is to be on top of these kinds of things and let us, the developers, know the schedule.

I even skipped lunch to make sure I was ready for this too.

Ugggg.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #530
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry my one little e-mail caused you to have to get off your ass and do your job.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #531
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Consequences from others decisions can really be a beach...politics are not a game were we root for one side or the other, yet some seem to not give a darn about what happens when fools are put in charge and gain a majority, yet the people they represent actually have a different view of the decisions they should be making.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #532
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I think e-mailing me 4 hours ago doesn't justify you walking into my office and demanding to know why I haven't returned your e-mail.

Damn you Blackberry/Iphone/smart phone people that have totally changed everyone's expectations about e-mail response time.

Damn you all to hell.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #533
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I think e-mailing me 4 hours ago doesn't justify you walking into my office and demanding to know why I haven't returned your e-mail.

Damn you Blackberry/Iphone/smart phone people that have totally changed everyone's expectations about e-mail response time.

Damn you all to hell.
A-freakin'-men
Old 11-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #534
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Ignoring emails is an art these days.

"My Hotmail login's been down for weeks, baby"
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:34 AM   #535
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quit whining. All of you.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #536
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

does every thread have to have some convoluted way of saying "fluff"? I mean really? it's not reallly funny anymore.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #537
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
does every thread have to have some convoluted way of saying "fluff"? I mean really? it's not reallly funny anymore.
Not every thread. Just certain ones.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #538
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

There's an easy way to make it stop...

It would be so easy.

sigh.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #539
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Stop yelling out "I solved the problem!" when all you did was to issue a ticket, something a trained monkey could do in 3 seconds, and probably with less mistakes than you.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #540
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
There's an easy way to make it stop...

It would be so easy.

sigh.
is it something I can do or something the site can do?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #541
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
is it something I can do or something the site can do?
It's something a select few could do.....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-18-2009, 12:30 AM   #542
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very confused.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:22 AM   #543
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I hate only being able to visit this board at night...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #544
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I hate ty at any given time.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:40 AM   #545
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously, If I hear ONE MORE THING about freaking TWILIGHT OR NEW MOON, I will punch everyone in the face, rip out their hair, poke out their eyeballs and shove them down their throats. EDWARD is fugly.. and his lover Bella can't act worth crap. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING HOW EVERYONE HAS THEIR MIDNIGHT TICKETS BLAH BLAH BLAH.... GET A FREAKING LIFE WILL YOU?!?!?!?!
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:32 AM   #546
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

so you don't own a pair of these, i take it?

Old 11-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #547
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

That is correct. I do not. I may just buy some and choke all the Twilight lovers with it though.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #548
bernardos70
Diamond Member

this. guy. at. work. just. talks. and. talks. and. is. so. long. winded. and. can. make. the. simplest. question. into. an. essay. that. I. just. wanna. punch. him. in. the. face. do. you. have. the. lung. capa. city. to. s.t.r.i.n.....g.......a.............. s................... e................................................. ..........n....................................... .................................
<SNORE>
Old 11-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #549
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Man I was just talking to a coworker who rudely looked like he was gonna hit me and then fell asleep!

Hey... wait a second...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #550
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Wham, every year the same shit
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #551
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Damn you, McDavid Honda of Frisco. It's been over two years, and you still send me emails no matter how many times I implore you to stop.

Why does buying a car have to be the start of a relationship? I told them when I wrote them a check for the full amount that I never wanted to hear from them again. Buying a car should be like...like buying a hammer. Home Depot doesn't call me and email me every seven days to ask me if I want to trade in my hammer for a newer hammer.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #552
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn you, McDavid Honda of Frisco. It's been over two years, and you still send me emails no matter how many times I implore you to stop.

Why does buying a car have to be the start of a relationship? I told them when I wrote them a check for the full amount that I never wanted to hear from them again. Buying a car should be like...like buying a hammer. Home Depot doesn't call me and email me every seven days to ask me if I want to trade in my hammer for a newer hammer.
I don't know what Home Depot you go to.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #553
bernardos70
Diamond Member

I will help you adjust your screen resolution, you flipping idiot, when I finish what I'm working on currently, and that YOU know I'm working on currently. I'm not stopping because you can't follow simple instructions on how to do it yourself.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:02 AM   #554
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I will help you adjust your screen resolution, you flipping idiot, when I finish what I'm working on currently, and that YOU know I'm working on currently. I'm not stopping because you can't follow simple instructions on how to do it yourself.
i know that game.

Okay, so you opened up my computer and your network drives aren't there? Dont freak out, nothing happened to them. Your data is safe. You just need to reboot your god damn computer before calling me next time. I keep telling you to reboot your computer before calling. The vpn tunnel closed, no big deal. Just reboot and the tunnel will come back up.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #555
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

I hate how I freak out about things to easily.

Last edited by AngieO41; 04-16-2010 at 11:57 PM.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #556
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The guy with the office across the hall from mine frequently ends his phone conversations with (and in the thickest, trashiest redneck accent) "Alright, let me drop some of these dirty kids off at the pool and I'll holler right back at ya."

So.... That's got to stop.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #557
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

are you kidding? Ugh.

At my office, people frequently answer the phone while in the bathroom (urinal or stall), and even worse, sometimes they are actually the one making the phone call!

Why in the hell do you think the person on the other end of the call wants to hear your bodily functions?
Old 04-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #558
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
The guy with the office across the hall from mine frequently ends his phone conversations with (and in the thickest, trashiest redneck accent) "Alright, let me drop some of these dirty kids off at the pool and I'll holler right back at ya."

So.... That's got to stop.

$20 on Amazon

Is this ghost ball??
Old 04-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #559
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Speaking of which:

Don't talk to me while I'm at the urinal. Ever. No, it isn't ok. I use the furthest urinal so that I avoid this. My reply to all of your questions during this time will be "I don't know, I'm peeing right now." Spare yourself and spare me.

Last edited by bernardos70; 04-19-2010 at 11:33 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #560
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Speaking of which:

Don't talk to me while I'm at the urinal. Ever. No, it isn't ok. I use the furthest urinal so that I avoid this. My reply to all of your questions during this time will be "I don't know, I'm peeing right now." Spare yourself and spare me.
LMAO.. Yeah, this is definitely something you would do. hahah
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% saturated fluff, blinded by the fluff, clean fluffy slate, fluff eater, got a bit fluffy in here, mother fluffer, not in on the fluff