Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs 106 Spurs 93

4-1
KNOCK OUT

I was actually a little surprised that they didn't bring the heavy double on Dirk tonight. I figured they'd keep forcing the issue with the role players, especially on the road...he made them pay. He didn't rush the situation and force the issue too many times, everything was in rhythm and pretty much in his sweet spots. That just seems terrible if you're coaching against Dallas in a game you MUST win. Then in the stretches that they doubled, the ball movement was crisp and they found another way to make them pay for the defense. It was great to see him get going and he was definitely pumped and fired up for this one.

Jet was able to get rolling and had a lot of daylight when he got his shot up and that led to points. He was even scrappy on defense and doing a pretty good job on keeping the ball out of Mason's hands when he was trying to get it. He was just able to get cleaner looks tonight and he was making them pay. Once Dirk got doubled late, the ball rotated perfectly and the Jet was clear for takeoff.

Bass has really been impressive to me in this series. I'm liking the confidence he has with getting down low and bring variety. He's got that half-spin jumper after posting a defender up and it leads to a clean look with a 5 foot jumper. I've been pleased with him big time in this series.

Damp had his nice little run of efficiency at the line come to an end. You're just glad that it didn't come down to those misses because that would've been painful. Duncan just flat out left it out on the court in the 2nd half (especially in the 4th) and anything Damp did wasn't going to work. You just have to tip your hat to Duncan with his shooting. That doesn't discredit Damp's factor in this series, he was big. The physical play he forced on Duncan made things difficult for Duncan to execute.

Kidd and JJ did a really good job on Parker again tonight. They made him work hard with the dribble and he hardly had daylight getting into the lane. They might have given up some big stretches or a bad game, but when it was really time to clamp down, they did the job.

Kidd has really been confident with his jumper in this series. You know you can get a great leader and great defender on the court with him, but his scoring has been even more huge. He's had a ton of daggers in this series and it's just been great to see him shoot and not hesitate.

Josh really has made it a habit in this series to throw the Spurs off, bring the action in the 2nd half vs the 1st quarter. He had some really great defensive plays with shooting the passing lane and getting big steals and he played within the offense. If he plays within the offense, he can definitely be a beast for this team.

What a great effort...so proud of this team and they broke through that barrier of the 1st round. It's time to get to work now, let's make this a F'n run!

Spurs...turn off the lights and get off the court, that's our house now!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

L8 Spurs.

post for jthig rep. kekekeke.

Last edited by nikeball; 04-28-2009 at 11:17 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

HELL YES

Above all, I'm so freaking proud of Howard.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 04-28-2009 at 11:17 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Hell yeah... I really can't believe we're playing so well. Bring on the Nuggets!
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #6
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Players in double figures:
Game 1 = 6
Game 2 = 3 (loss)
Game 3 = 5
Game 4 = 5
Game 5 = 6

That's huge...total team effort.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-28-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Great game from Dirk, Kidd, Jet, Jho, Damp. JJB was ok, forced some awful shots and can't throw a post entry pass. I'm telling you right now, I don't wanna see JJB for more than 10-15 MPG against Denver.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I think we need to root for the Rockets because I dont think the Blazers have any shot at the Lakers while the Rockets have a small one. If somehow the Rockets pull out that series and if we can somehow win in the 2nd round (no easy task) we get the Rockets in the WCF. I'd be all for that.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-28-2009 at 11:21 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #10
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Glad Mavs won, but Duncan was scoring at will and Parker was way too effective in this series. The same defense won't come close to cutting it vs the Nuggets. I hope we can hold our own with them now that Josh is playing pretty good.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

We may have been swept by the Nuggets during the regular season but, the way this team is playing anything is possible. I'm so proud of the Mavs right now.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #12
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Yes baby! I'm actually sitting outside the Brisbane State Library with my laptop - friggin' glad the battery held. Everyone calls me nuts for being a german watching the mavs in OZ - suck it!

Go Mavs!

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #13
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

There was shades of WWII tonight. I think I saw a German Panzer rolling through the French countryside.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #14
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
Glad Mavs won, but Duncan was scoring at will and Parker was way too effective in this series. The same defense won't come close to cutting it vs the Nuggets. I hope we can hold our own with them now that Josh is playing pretty good.
Stealing from Tim Cowlishaw:
Duncan thought he was 24 again for a quarter.

Too little, too late.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #15
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

I was as hard on Howard as anybody, but we would not be where we were without Howard. He has completely come back and has utilized himself the way we all knew he can. He did everything this series, and he played SMART basketball. He rebounded, he passed well, he penetrated... he really does give this team another dimension. A healthy Josh Howard is the difference between this team being good, and this team being GREAT.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon we tapped that ass.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy tonight, guys. Enjoy it. Savor it.

How many nights in how many years do you get to win a playoff series?

Just enjoy tonight and enjoy tomorrow. These are good times and they're few and far between.

We'll start worrying about Denver on Thursday.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #18
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

WE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!! I AM ON CLOUD 9 RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU, CONGRADS TO EVERY M/F/F/L-ER OUT THERE!!!!!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #19
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
There was shades of WWII tonight. I think I saw a German Panzer rolling through the French countryside.
Ya know, we haven't been on the same page a lot over the season...but props to you for that one.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
Yes baby! I'm actually sitting outside the Brisbane State Library with my laptop - friggin' glad the battery held. Everyone calls me nuts for being a german watching the mavs in OZ - suck it!

Go Mavs!
Props to you, my brother. What time is it there?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I've used all my rep for 24 hours again.

Aaahhh. It feels so good.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #22
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Tonight, Pop decides that containing Dirk is a failing strategy and goes away from the aggressive double team.

Tonight, AAC South glows with the warm happiness of Dirk lighting it up for 40 points.

Mavs 92 Spurs 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I was actually a little surprised that they didn't bring the heavy double on Dirk tonight. I figured they'd keep forcing the issue with the role players, especially on the road...he made them pay.
Okay, so I was off by 9 points on Dirk and about 14 points on the final scores... but the gist of it was there. :P
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #23
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Enjoy tonight, guys. Enjoy it. Savor it.

How many nights in how many years do you get to win a playoff series?

Just enjoy tonight and enjoy tomorrow. These are good times and they're few and far between.

We'll start worrying about Denver on Thursday.
Well said, my friend.

It's a celebration!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #24
HappyElk

HappyElk is on a distinguished road

SEE YA SPURS!

Obviously a great game, with stretches of excellent play making up for the far fewer stretches of sloppiness. Dirk took control of the game in the 4th, and that was that. Game over, Spurs.

I gotta say, what's impressed me most this whole series and in this game especially is how well Dallas has played out of timeouts. Despite my post count, I've been a Dallas fan since we drafted J-Ho (I'm a Demon Deacon), and I cannot remember ever feeling this confident about the team after a commercial break. Every time the Spurs got a run going this game, Carlisle would take a TO, settle the troops, and the Mavs would respond with a run of their own. And it seemed like the Mavs would have a good look on the play coming out of the TO, too.

Just not something I'm used to seeing from watching Nelson and then Avery. It's awesome - great time to be a Mavs fan!
HappyElk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #25
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya know, we haven't been on the same page a lot over the season...but props to you for that one.
Well, I may not be the optimist on the board. Hell I probably am the most pessimistic, but I love the Mavericks. And Dirk is my favorite player. And I love seeing them win. That is bottom line. I want to see them win.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #26
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I started given out rep too. But then it said I gave out too much rep in the last 24 hours. For those that I missed I'll get you tomorrow. (first page only)
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #27
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

SOOOOOOO HAPPY !@ GG ALL ONWARD TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #28
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Post game here: http://www.nba.com/playoffs2009/live1/
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I may not be the optimist on the board. Hell I probably am the most pessimistic, ....
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

The most pessimistic?

My monogrammed underwear begs to differ.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #30
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post

Go Mavs!
Crazy Germans
Old 04-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #31
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Well, I may not be the optimist on the board. Hell I probably am the most pessimistic, but I love the Mavericks. And Dirk is my favorite player. And I love seeing them win. That is bottom line. I want to see them win.
The ying and the yang...but we still want the same thing.

Tonight, we got it!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #32
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

GREAT EFFORT FROM THE MAVS...every player stepped up and helped out in every game. If we do the same against Denver, I have no doubt that we can beat them.

*** Just have to ask...where are all the "WE SUCK AND WILL BE OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND" little whining bitches rite now???

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #33
BGMaverick9
Guru

Me and Chum obviously disagree on this but I love our announcers for the playoffs...so I'm really sad that this is the end of the road with those guys.

But...this is a good way to see them off!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #34
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Like I said every player was really good, but mann I cant help but feel like we all need to show a lot more LOVE for Damp.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #35
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #36
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Players in double figures:
Game 1 = 6
Game 2 = 3 (loss)
Game 3 = 5
Game 4 = 5
Game 5 = 6

That's huge...total team effort.
what a GREAT stat right there...very impressed, and very very proud. it shows a lot about our team...TAKE THAT TNT!!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #37
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

GREAT GAME
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #38
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
This does not matter at all at this point. And Denver is a whole diff team than SA, and we will play them differently anyway.

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 04-28-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #39
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The most pessimistic?

My monogrammed underwear begs to differ.
On my underwear there is an inscription " Time out ". I´m going to change to the one with "Wednesday" on it.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #40
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Carlisle truly showed his coaching skills in this series. He was known to be a great Xs and Os coach and he lived up to that reputation. His timely timeouts, his out of timeout plays, inbound plays, etc etc. He really is a very cerebral coach. Major props to him.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12 wins to glory, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, spurs = effed in the a$$, w00t