Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #41
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I was looking at the Spurstalk forum and their fans seem pretty humble. I guess winning 4 championships and then losing in the first round is easier to swallow than being up almost 3-0 in the Finals only to choke it away, winning 67 games and losing the first round to the #8 seed. But they still respect their team. We should always respect the Mavs no matter what happens. Even if we get swept in the 2nd round. I dont plan on seeing that happening, but I'll stick by my team.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-28-2009 at 11:35 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #42
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I reckon we tapped that ass.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chumdawg again.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #43
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Considering how I've felt about this team all season, I could not have imagined a better way for the post-season to play out. I don't expect us to get past the next round, but I'm totally content with that after we just kicked the ever-loving crap outta the Spurs.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #44
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Okay, so I was off by 9 points on Dirk and about 14 points on the final scores... but the gist of it was there. :P
very very good prediction!! that was sicc, i must say...AND WE DID IT!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #45
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Me and Chum obviously disagree on this but I love our announcers for the playoffs...so I'm really sad that this is the end of the road with those guys.
Man, I cannot agree with you enough.

I watched exactly 0.0 seconds of the TNT broadcast tonight and was glad for it. I hate to lose Followill now.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #46
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Gina Mller is looking extra good tonight...for some reason I always find her hotter after playoff wins.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #47
buddha08

buddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyElk View Post
SEE YA SPURS!

I gotta say, what's impressed me most this whole series and in this game especially is how well Dallas has played out of timeouts...... I cannot remember ever feeling this confident about the team after a commercial break. Every time the Spurs got a run going this game, Carlisle would take a TO, settle the troops, and the Mavs would respond with a run of their own. And it seemed like the Mavs would have a good look on the play coming out of the TO, too.

Just not something I'm used to seeing from watching Nelson and then Avery. It's awesome - great time to be a Mavs fan!
Spot on!!! Carlisle was outstanding this series. He built this team all year for this type of success. I guarantee he will have something in store for the Nuggets. He won't be searching like Avery or Nellie. He will already have it figured out!!!!
buddha08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #48
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
There was shades of WWII tonight. I think I saw a German Panzer rolling through the French countryside.
Your best post ever.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #49
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Rick says postgame that Mario Elie spoke to the team and told them based on his own experience that tonight was the game to win, up 3-1. Then the Super Spare Darrell Armstrong talked about when his came back to win a series down 1-3. He said that those voices meant a lot.

Very nice to hear about that approach, particularly in the wake of Avery Napoleon Johnson. This group has SO much more of a "team" feel to it, it's not even funny.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #50
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Gina Mller is looking extra good tonight...for some reason I always find her hotter after playoff wins.
I want you to put both of your hands flat on your desk or keyboard and remove them from your pants. In fact, please make sure you're wearing pants.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #51
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Considering how I've felt about this team all season, I could not have imagined a better way for the post-season to play out. I don't expect us to get past the next round, but I'm totally content with that after we just kicked the ever-loving crap outta the Spurs.
I'm the optimist!! On top of that, I'm realistic too...right now, the sky is the limit. Right now though, I'm not thinking too far ahead right now, just enjoy the moment.

We've got some good time to watch our future opponent though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

I watched exactly 0.0 seconds of the TNT broadcast tonight and was glad for it. I hate to lose Followill now.
Me dos...0.0 seconds.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #52
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Surprised you aren't crowing a little bit, as much as you hawked Carlisle. You were not at all wrong there. Not at ALL.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #53
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm, there are nearly no Spurnalists at the press conference...I m confused.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #54
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

This is an easy stat to forget about with this game...but this really says it all.

Game 5, on the road, close out game:
Wire to Wire, they had the lead from the get-go

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-28-2009 at 11:41 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #55
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs have only been eliminated at home twice during the Tim Duncan era - both times at the hands of the Mavs...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-28-2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: typo
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #56
chumdawg
Guru

What the eff? Terry just says in an interview with the local crew that Kidd will probably not be back next year, so they are going balls out this year.

Really?
Old 04-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #57
HappyElk

HappyElk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And you even got to watch the 1st Quarter, too, ::grumble stupid TNT Boston OT grumble:: ><

Man, the TNT color guy tonight (Carilismo?) had a terrible announcing voice - all raspy like he had the swine flu. I wanted to give him a Ricola the whole game.

Besides the 1st Quarter, of course. head --> wall
HappyElk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #58
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
What the eff? Terry just says in an interview with the local crew that Kidd will probably not be back next year, so they are going balls out this year.

Really?
What???
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #59
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Congratulations Mavs!! Excellent road victory!

Gotta hope we step up our D against Denver or New Orleans.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:46 PM   #60
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really?
Kinda like winning the lottery and having your d!ck cut off in the same day...

Old 04-28-2009, 11:46 PM   #61
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I'm so proud of our boys
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #62
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really?
Yeah....that was weird.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #63
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm so proud of our boys
Come on... it was a game the Mavs were supposed to win.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #64
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

UD. ^I owe you like 100 reps. I always need to spread more before giving to you.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #65
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Oh man, so happy right now, but we can't stop now. I think this season will be a success if we get to the WCF, whatever happens there, I'll truly be a happy camper.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #66
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Kinda like winning the lottery and having your d!ck cut off in the same day...

Whether its true or not, it really isn't the time to be discussing this. Not after you just won a series against your rival. Hmmm.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #67
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Yes sir!!!!!!!!!
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #68
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Really?

That kinda killed my stiffy bro!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:53 PM   #69
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk saying good things about JHo in the postgame.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #70
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I wanna take a sec to congratulate Carlisle as well.

Given where this team was last year at this time, in total shambles, and the difficulties endured this season, he has done an exellent job this year. I want people to remember this moment in the years to come, when, as it is normal to do, his performance will be criticized and he will be ultimately fired. But for this year, a big thank you goes to Rick.

I hope he keeps it going. I thought the Mavs were done with after last year, but maybe, we have a shot at becoming elite again with him.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #71
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TNT broadcast was AWFUL. PJ Carlesimo was the color guy, and he had this scratchy voice that was constantly cracking. Sounded like he was being choked....

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #72
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
That kinda killed my stiffy bro!
Guys - i´m out of rep...
Old 04-28-2009, 11:57 PM   #73
mavs4482

mavs4482 is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to Josh, he can celebrate now.
mavs4482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:57 PM   #74
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

PJ can't help his voice. His actual game call is solid. I prefer Doug Collins though, he's spot on.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #75
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
TNT broadcast was AWFUL. ...
Thank god, i understand nearly nuffin
Old 04-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #76
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yeah....that was weird.
from db.com

ITEM: Reporter Art Garcia had a long conversation with Kidd about free agency – Jason sure isn’t shy about talking about his future! -- so be on the lookout for that piece tomorrow on NBA.com

Unfortunately that was from yesterday, so based on that we should've seen something today....we didn't though.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:05 AM   #77
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Dirk saying good things about JHo in the postgame.
As he should...he was definitely a difference maker. Also a big hat's off to erick dampier. They really worked hard staying in front of parker and damp,dirk,bass, everyone had to help.

Good stuff...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #78
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Howard celebrate...but he better not go buy any blow...
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #79
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Howard celebrate...but he better not go buy any blow...
No blow, just cannabis
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #80
Underdog

Last edited by Underdog; 04-29-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Tags
12 wins to glory, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, spurs = effed in the a$$, w00t