Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #41
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Uhh I think I just died a little inside, and I'm not even a guy.
The assortment of castration pics was frightening

I wish all the bad things in life and death upon the nuggets, the franchise, their fans, their trolling forum posters, the city and the entire state of Colorado.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #42
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

with our guys backs to the walls I expect them to be coming in swinging. we will bite back damnit! 103-90 MAVS FTW
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #43
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Uhh I think I just died a little inside, and I'm not even a guy.
As a Mavs fan I have been dead on the inside since 2006.
rmacomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #44
Dallas2009CHAMPS

Dallas2009CHAMPS will become famous soon enough

I hope carmelo does a livingston layup in this game

the said layup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPKIS6pB_c

yes im nasty

Last edited by Dallas2009CHAMPS; 05-11-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Dallas2009CHAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #45
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We're going to destroy them.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #46
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to post a picture of a golf course, but that would only be good for hockey players...and football players....and baseball players....

What should I post for the NBA? A strip club?

Here you go.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #47
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Gone Fishing....

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #48
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

you've got to be kidding me!! We actually have to play a game 4?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #49
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Ok this is the gameplan.

Gerlad Green and Matt Carrol will rape and injure Melo and Billups before the game in the hotel.

Then we win 4 straight.
Oh yeah and while there at it they rape the refs that reffed game 3.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #50
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmfast View Post

I wish all the bad things in life and death upon the nuggets, the franchise, their fans, their trolling forum posters, the city and the entire state of Colorado.
Just as the Miami, Golden State, and New Orleans teams have since faded into nothing, so will these Denver Nuggets. Satisfying in a way, but we still basically make up their one trophy prize.

Sigh.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #51
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #52
eweig

eweig is infamous around these parts

I hope they play Hollins more.

Also, I'm not sure why Carlisle was playing Green in Game 3. Maybe he was just trying something different because of his athletism, but he didn't do anything. The bench has to provide more if we are to take at least one game.
eweig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #53
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Do are die. Go Mavs!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #54
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

This series is over. I'd hope the Thuggets put us out of our misery. No point in prolonging this torture
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #55
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

Carroll has said he wants to play. I think he could have knocked down a couple of those shots Green missed. Rick gave Green his shot. Maybe it's Matt's turn.
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #56
mikewar1

mikewar1 will become famous soon enough

If the Mavs win four straight, I will move back to Dallas.
mikewar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #57
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

Mavs win four straight they should just give us the title!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #58
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Ok this is the gameplan.

Gerlad Green and Matt Carrol will rape and injure Melo and Billups before the game in the hotel.

Then we win 4 straight.....
Why do Green and Carroll have to rape 'melo and Billups? Couldn't they just injure them?
Old 05-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #59
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

F 'em Mavs! Let's blow these Thugs out. I'd also enjoy the following scenario to close out the game:

A) One sucker punch from Matt Carroll to the nearest Thugget when we have a foul to give in the 4th.

B) All Mavs players immediately report to the bench.

C) Twelve volunteer MFFL's lure the entire Thugget roster into the stands with insults and slurs (Cubes gets K-Mart (that may be brutal for Cubes, but he'll take one for the team)).

D) Let the suspensions begin.

Hey, if the NBA is goin' all WWF, then let's give the TNT audience that kind of show!
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #60
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

All because they are winning a playoff series against the Mavs? wow.
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #61
tybrock

Quote:

I love my Mavericks, and I'm not a big fan of the Nuggets, but dang!

Last edited by tybrock; 05-11-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #62
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugsFan View Post
No one here ever claimed to be reasonable in their support for the Mavs.

If they did, they were either lying or have since left/been banned. Obviously.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #63
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugsFan View Post
Shoot for the stars and hit the moon. Hopefully that reduces to the trolls and J.R. Smith.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #64
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

was going to post a picture of a golf course, but that would only be good for hockey players...and football players....and baseball players....

pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #65
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I was going to post a picture of a golf course, but that would only be good for hockey players...and football players....and baseball players....

pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #66
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Look at that smile. He's happy to gamble

Old 05-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #67
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Go down fighting! Injure JR Smith, Melo, Martin, and Birdman for their careers! Tear their ACL!!! Be brutal with it!!!
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #68
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Mavs will get the most considerate calls today, ref will give us the win as a consolation..
Old 05-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #69
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Just as the Miami, Golden State, and New Orleans teams have since faded into nothing, so will these Denver Nuggets. Satisfying in a way, but we still basically make up their one trophy prize.

Sigh.
I actually respect the Nuggets aside from Melo and George Karl. I think they can beat the Lakers. If you saw what the Yao-Less, T-mac Less, and Dikembe Mutombo less rockets did to the lakers yesterday then you should know the Nuggets definitely have a shot. Funny thing is that I think there is the probability of them getting screwed in the next round if they beat us. Wouldn't that be a fitting end to the Nuggets? Benefit from the refs screwing us in this round, and then they get their butts screwed by stern 2002 kings style.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #70
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
was going to post a picture of a golf course, but that would only be good for hockey players...and football players....and baseball players....

Wow that's pretty Racist.
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #71
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

LETS GO MAVS! MUST WIN GAME!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #72
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough

I just have this feeling that Dallas will win tonight. But the Nuggets will close it out at home.
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #73
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
LETS GO MAVS! MUST WIN GAME!
What do you think, ghazi?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:02 PM   #74
SMC0007
Guru

This message is hidden because NugsFan is on your ignore list.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #75
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I'm not even going to bother watching the game tonight
Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #76
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMAVGUY View Post
Wow that's pretty Racist.
Yep. Blame the golf-clubs.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #77
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

link anybody?

Last edited by craggmac; 05-11-2009 at 08:36 PM.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #78
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

link me, please. I am actually going to watch this game.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #79
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

tihs link might switch.

http://www.justin.tv/sonny_chiba
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #80
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

That links shows hockey

Tags
consistency there is none, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, false hope, gdt 08/09, mytagdeletedwhy?