Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Don't go crazy after one impressive win against the Kings please. It is not like the main problem regarding the playoffs has gone since yesterday: Who is going to constantly score if Dirk can't? I think the recent play made a deal less imminent, but if there something out there for Carons contract plus picks plus DoJo which improves the team you should still think about it.
i dont understand your point hear. i understand dirk is the leader of team and everything but this is not 06 when dirk went down the whole team did. this is the best mavs team we ever had. picking up peja was a brillant move. in point dirk only scored 13pts last night and overall the mavs scored 116. if dirk took a week off for rest before the playoffs, i wouldnt expect this team to lose.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
another cadban meltdown, cadban can't help himself, cadban knows dick, cadban returns!, cadbane likes poles, cadbane vs. the world, check out my new thread!!, everyoneiswrongbutme, look at me i'm important, mommatheregoesthatman, return of the quack!