Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-02-2002, 07:54 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Ho hum. Another year, another injury for Camby. The man ATTRACTS injury.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link

Knicks' Camby Out 3-To-6 Weeks With Hip Injury
Feb. 2, 2002

NEW YORK (AP) New York Knicks center Marcus Camby will be out 3-to-6 weeks with a torn muscle and bruised right hip.

Camby had an MRI exam and CT scan Saturday, a day after landing hard on his side when he tried a driving layup along the baseline and collided with Jermaine O'Neal in the first quarter of New York's 92-87 loss to the Indiana Pacers.

Camby is expected to be on crutches for three weeks.

He already has missed 15 of the Knicks' 44 games this season because of toe and heel injuries. Averaging 11.1 points and a team-high 11.1 rebounds, Camby is a key member of the undersized Knicks.

He has been injury-prone throughout his five-plus years in the NBA, never having played more than 63 games in a season. He missed games last season because of various injuries and ailments, including a bruised hip, ankle sprain, strained groin, back spasms and an upper respiratory infection.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2002, 10:22 AM   #2
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I'm so sick of this guy getting hurt. I mean granted I know the man is not faking because he hit the ground hard, but really it just gets sickening that he can't stay healthy. This is why I want the knicks to get rid of him. Jayson Williams said it best yesterday, "how does Karl Malone miss only 7 games in over 10 years of playing in the NBA and Camby can't play ONE full season in less than 10 years?"
Old 02-04-2002, 11:37 AM   #3
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Man! I really feel sorry for him, he's such a great player and without all those injuries...
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote