Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #281
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

TT is my new GOD

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #282
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

Mike Brown doesn't know how to coach...
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #283
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

+rep for everyone who put up with that crappy feed to watch a Dirk-less Mavericks team beat the Cavs tonight!
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #284
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

number 2 in the west, hell yeah
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #285
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Huge win.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #286
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

can we get another hell yeah??
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #287
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

didnt thought the boys had it in 'em. im so proud...
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:05 PM   #288
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

How bout those Mavs?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #289
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Best win of the year?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #290
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Best win of the year?
id say 2nd. #1 was beating the lakers.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #291
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

I'm stunned. Good win. Didn't expect that one, gives me hope for the tough stretch ahead.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #292
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Go Mavs!! We won!! WITHOUT DIRK!!

I decided to dig up some Cavalier fan reactions:

"Jason Terry is a little b****"

"It is inexcusable to allow a scrub like Tim Thomas to come in and drop 22 pts. on you."

"Well it wasn't really fun while it lasted. A Dirk-less Mavs team was in control the entire way, which should be embarrassing to the entire Cavs team."

"LMFAO @ the Cavs losing to Dallas without Nowitski. That's championship basketball!"

LOL...
Old 12-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #293
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Timmah Thomas is a BAMF.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #294
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Best win of the year?
Yes.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #295
Gray Sage

Gray Sage is on a distinguished road

Outstanding! No way I expected this to happen.
Gray Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #296
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

SIMPLY AMAZING is this team named the mighty Dallas Mavericks.

i want to write 38 paragraphs about the feeling I get from a win like this without our most consistent, most clutch, and most beloved Dirk. But I won't. Because I am sure it is quite annoying at times. But what I will do is have a very well-rested night, with sweet dreams of a certain Cleveland professional basketball team having it's streak demolished. oh yeah, AND HERE'S SOME DAMN +REP!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:45 PM   #297
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't able to see the dirkster interview. Can anyone recap it?
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #298
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I wasn't able to see the dirkster interview. Can anyone recap it?
The best part is right here in the recap video.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 12-20-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:25 AM   #299
jcm28

I didnt believe it was possible but I guess this team has more heart than I gave them credit for. Great win. Who's next?
Old 12-21-2009, 12:49 AM   #300
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

gracia mi amigoes
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #301
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Did the Mavs actually won?
Old 12-21-2009, 01:56 AM   #302
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah they did actually won.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #303
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no we didn't. Did we? We did? BOOYA! I just saw the highlights. From those it looked like we had a pretty good grasp of the game throughout and just moved in for the kill at the end. Without Dirk.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:48 AM   #304
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
YOU have GOT to go to mavs.com and watch the video on the splash page that comes up..... Dirk singing O Tannenbaum...... and other players too. JJ Barea singing Feliz Navidad... I can't stop laughing..

Unfortunately the word Tannenbaum is used frequently these days...

can´t find it.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:08 AM   #305
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

I'm kinda disappointed now that I went to the game. I would have loved to listen to Dirk on the commentary. lol
Old 12-21-2009, 03:10 AM   #306
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
The best part is right here in the recap video.
haha thanks for linking that. "ohhhh! easy there little man!" LOL
Old 12-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #307
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Unfortunately the word Tannenbaum is used frequently these days...

can´t find it.
You'll find it here, it's titled "Mavs All-Star vote ad 12/20".
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a win was expected, gdt 09/10, kobe is a rapist