Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-01-2010, 06:42 AM   #1
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT| Dallas @ Utah | 2/1/2010 | 8pm CST

Let me try it...

Let´s beat the Jazz at their Home to avoid a 3-Game loosing Streak!!!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

This has a feel of one of those games where we get blown out. The team seems to be in a funk, and rudderless. They stay close the first 5-6 minutes, then things start to fall Utah's way. Utah 121- Dallas 92.

This is a game where Dampier is needed, but unfortunately, he looks like he is done for the season....
Old 02-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

win, please!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:46 AM   #4
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

"Utah is a BAD city"-Uberman

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 02-01-2010 at 03:04 PM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Go team go

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #6
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb 1, 2010
Dallas @ Utah--Derrick Collins, Dick Bavetta, Eli Roe

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

So, Sundiata Gaines goes off for 50 against us this time?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #8
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Dick Bavetta is reffin' - game over.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #9
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

The Mavs need to get out of this funk they are in. I hope it doesn't continue tonight. I will be at the game. Maybe I'm the bad luck guy or something. Everytime I go, the Mavs get blown out.

Anyways, no Boozer, possibly no AK either. If AK doesn't play and Dirk shoots well, I'm telling you now, Dirk will go off for 40+.

Mavs by 5.
UtahDirkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahDirkfan View Post
The Mavs need to get out of this funk they are in. I hope it doesn't continue tonight. I will be at the game. Maybe I'm the bad luck guy or something. Everytime I go, the Mavs get blown out.

Anyways, no Boozer, possibly no AK either. If AK doesn't play and Dirk shoots well, I'm telling you now, Dirk will go off for 40+.

Mavs by 5.
If Boozer and AK47 are out we will lose. The focus goes right out the window.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #11
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
This is a game where Dampier is needed, but unfortunately, he looks like he is done for the season....
He's not gonna be right for the rest of the year, but he is not "done for the season."

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #12
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see Dick Bavetta is Reffing, the team is in a funk, and we're playing Utah at home?! I say Utah by 15+ or a really great win for the Mavs tonight.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #13
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

Boozer and AK both have been playing pretty good the last couple of games. If both of them are out, this game will be close. Well as long as the Mavs don't play absolutely horrible.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Bavetta, Utah at home, Boozer out.

L
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #15
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

The great thing about the NBA is that on any given night, anything is possible. Just ask Andre Miller. Or Dick Bavetta.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #16
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I just know we are going to get kicked, so that means we WIN!! Go Mavs!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
UtahDirkfan

I'm staying positive with this one. No more annoying Harpring to annoy Dirk. Possibly no AK to match up against Dirk. That gives Sloan two options, Millsap(undersized) and or Okur. lol. We all know what happened in Dallas when Okur tried guarding Dirk. I can only hope Sloan decides to go with that matchup again.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #18
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm staying positive with this one. No more annoying Harpring to annoy Dirk. Possibly no AK to match up against Dirk. That gives Sloan two options, Millsap(undersized) and or Okur. lol. We all know what happened in Dallas when Okur tried guarding Dirk. I can only hope Sloan decides to go with that matchup again.
It's official, Art Garcia reports Millsap to start on Dirk

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

I will definitely watch, but I'm not really excited. First off I hate watching the Utah Jazz, I can't put my finger on exactly why but I just do. Boring basketball I guess. Second, it's gonna be Dirk shooting jumpers and the rest of the team picking their nose and watching, or letting fly a few jumpers themselves. I desperately long for an exciting shooting guard on this team to bring some excitement, refresh Dirk and help carry the load.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #20
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

this will be a good game to bounce back from the last two... GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #21
UtahDirkfan

Millsap on Dirk? YES! I would love to see Dirk finally have a huge game in Utah while I am present in my Dirk gear.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #22
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Millsap on Dirk? YES! I would love to see Dirk finally have a huge game in Utah while I am present in my Dirk gear.
Did you go to this one?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore...gid=2007010926
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #23
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

This is a 'show-me' game for me. I've been fairly underwhelmed of late. I'm looking for some attitude tonight.

Last edited by alexamenos; 02-01-2010 at 05:17 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #24
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
This is a 'show-me' game for me. I've been fairly underwhelmed of late. I'm looking for some attitude tonight.
But enough about Sike's wife.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #25
UtahDirkfan

I try to goto a Mavs game in Utah every year. Some times with my schedule and what not, I don't get to see all of them. The ones I have been to, they have lost every single time. I'm hoping it's different this year. I can't take it anymore. ; )
Old 02-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #26
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see... the Jazz recently kicked our collective behinds in our building, and now we go into theirs where they, unlike us, actually have a home court advantage. So we bring up a three-point win in 2007 to comfort ourselves... yeah, I can understand the doom-and-gloom crowd.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #27
UtahDirkfan

Let's not forget the Jazz losing to the Kings on their home floor this year. Their record at home hasn't been as good as it was in the past. I'm just hoping the Mavs show up to play. I get to watch all these great games of Dirk's on TV but have yet to see one in person. I'm not getting any younger. ; )
Old 02-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #28
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Just win, dammit.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #29
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko will play tonight: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...o-tonight.html
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #30
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

loss
Old 02-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #31
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

veetle: http://veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4b6781c72bad2
Old 02-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #32
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

let's win this one! Dirk with the last shot and we win!
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #33
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTnERb View Post
let's win this one! Dirk with the last shot and we win!
I don't know if my heart can handle another game that goes down to the wire...

Go Mavs!!
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #34
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

any link??
Old 02-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #35
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Easy win !
Old 02-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #36
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

In every other arena it would have been a foul instead of a jumpshot.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #37
CadBane
Banned

Refs cheat in Utah, that's a given.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #38
NoTnERb

any other link aside from the one horse gave?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #39
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I need one too.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #40
horse900703
Diamond Member

not shoting well so far...

Tags
gdt 09/10, kneepad alert?