Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-31-2022, 06:23 PM   #41
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
This loss stings more especially with Utah losing and Denver winning yesterday.

Still a lot of games left but Mavs need that 4th seed in IMO to have a better chance of getting out of the 1st round.

Based on our repeated 4th qtr struggles (lack of offense) even with Brunson on the floor I'm all for seeing if we can package Kleber & Brunson for J.Grant somehow.

I just feel like the talent level of this team goes up if you can add Grant to help Luka out with 4th qtr duties. Brunson has been great this year, but it just seems like doing those critical 4th qtr's him along with KP just hasn't been a factor to push the team over the top when needed the most. I think Grant is a guy who can help improve the Mavs in that situation.
The best chance the Mavs have to get out of the first round is to play against Memphis.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links