Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 02-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #961
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Seriouslydude...learntousetheshitkey...
at least I can use the space bar...plus I think you had a dirty word in their somewhere.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #962
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Dude, I don't know for sure. Some say that you are born with it. Some say it is a choice! Maybe you should consult a psychiatrist!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #963
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Quote:
I don't care why you are... I'm just glad THAT you are. I have been looking for a new piece of salami (if you catch my drift). I've always had the urge to play hide the sausage with you.
Oh no... not you Dan. I thought for sure you were straight.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-08-2007 at 09:20 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #964
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

edit: whoops

Last edited by TheBlueVan; 02-09-2007 at 12:04 AM.
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:37 AM   #965
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan
I'm coming out!!..whoops
"whoops"?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #966
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
make room for the sikester!
gross dude, gross
Old 02-09-2007, 02:53 AM   #967
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
gross dude, gross you have a wife? So you mean to tell me all this time that we were "fooling around together" you were "fooling around" with your wife at home? gross dude, gross. How could you do this to me sikey-poo?
Um, by fooling around you guys been joking around, right?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:02 AM   #968
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
If I lived in Massachusetts, I'd be married by now.
You're saying the chicks are hotter there, right?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:07 AM   #969
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You're saying the chickens are hotter there, right? OOOOO baby
Beastiality....not a good idea dirka
Old 02-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #970
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beastiality....makes my sports pants go crazy...
woah!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #971
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
woah there BlueVan! I sure hope you are wearing condoms. I don't want to catch any of those animal related sexual diseases.
unreal.....
Old 02-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #972
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
unreal.....I've been doing it for years and am as fit as a wild boar!
"it"?

Old 02-09-2007, 11:37 PM   #973
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

Quote:
"it"? thats all i am to you? "it"?!?! i have bumps on my penis thanks to you!
thats just wrong guys
Old 02-10-2007, 08:41 AM   #974
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Look at you guys! You've been able to recruit new members to the gayest thread in dallas-Mavs.com history.

What am I saying? If I had more time, I'd be posting in here every day.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:57 AM   #975
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
What am I saying? If I had more time, I'd be rubbing one out to this thread every day.
Im not really sure what you mean....
Old 02-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #976
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Im really sure what you mean....
see what one missing word can do?

Old 02-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #977
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
see what one missing penis can do?
See what one replaced word can do?
Old 02-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #978
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look what my penis can do!
Uh, no.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #979
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Uh, no thanks. I'm too busy juggling between keeping Flaco's and sike's from going soft.
juggling? soft? sick!
Old 02-12-2007, 06:20 PM   #980
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
juggling? soft? awesome!
you're right...replacing words is FUN!

Old 02-12-2007, 06:56 PM   #981
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
hey look guys! i just found this awesome thread....... it's called re:cussing lol
You just figured out the point of this thread right now?
Old 02-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #982
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

Quote:
You just figured out the point of a penis right now?
most of us already knew
Old 02-12-2007, 11:02 PM   #983
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
most of us already knew about sikes E.D.
well, we dont have to talk about it
Old 02-13-2007, 12:10 PM   #984
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
well, we dont have to talk about it...but I'd pay him to handle it
"handle it"?

Old 02-13-2007, 01:13 PM   #985
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
well tomorrow on Valentines it looks like its just me, the baby oil and a cantelope
wait....didn't you name your cat cantelope?
Old 02-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #986
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
dang, how lucky is that cantelope?
I prefer strawberries SIR!

Old 02-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #987
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I prefer to call them my "strawberries"
call your what?
Old 02-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #988
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
I call my momma momma....
You call your momma what? I'm offended
ummmm.... that wasn't in the least bit offensive.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:34 PM   #989
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
your mama!!! is a great cook!
a little sexist or just an observation based on reality?

I don't cuss...but I love this thread!

Old 02-14-2007, 01:34 PM   #990
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
your mama!!! is a great cook!
sike is cool!

Old 02-14-2007, 02:43 PM   #991
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sike is a tool!
yeah.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #992
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yeah, sike is a total babe!.
suddenly I'm uncomfortable...

Old 02-15-2007, 11:08 AM   #993
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
suddenly I'm uncomfortable...I knew I shouldn't have worn my formal evening thong to work today
tmi
Old 02-15-2007, 01:13 PM   #994
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've got some free information for you, don't do it. It makes it burn when you pee.
I can make your pee turn blue.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #995
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
Anyone here ever been convicted on charges of child pornography? Because I'm starting to get a little nervous about my desktop wallpaper....
change it. change it now.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:26 PM   #996
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
change it. change it now. i didn't and now i'm paying the price for it. every 2nd tuesday of each and every month i have to take snapshots of sike in his "birthday suit" to add the images to my "desktop rotation". oh how i wish i would have changed it.
So.... what.... he threatened to turn you in? I don't get the correlation.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #997
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So.... what.... he threatened to turn you in? and here all along I felt you were the one for me.
its odd how things turn out...

Old 02-15-2007, 04:21 PM   #998
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
I love you, u2
shhhh Tim Hardaway might hear you!!
yeah, he doesn't like you gays
Old 02-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #999
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yeah, he doesn't like us gays
woah!

Old 02-16-2007, 10:03 AM   #1000
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
woah Flacolaco baby!
Not so rough, you know I like it better when you make feel like a proper woman.
She can bring home the bacon...
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!