Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 04-04-2007, 10:10 PM   #1321
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
i hate that you guys always spank me real hard after i finish.
Who are "you guys"? And also, Flacolaco has already claimed the "non-capitalizer" title for this board...
Old 04-04-2007, 11:02 PM   #1322
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Check out my new car:

sorry what? i 'weren't' paying attention?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:35 AM   #1323
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
sometimes I like to stick my fingers in my armpits and then smell my fingers. ooohhh, that smells so gross.
are you serious, or is this just snl schtick?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:45 AM   #1324
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
He's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went....
Ummmm you messed up the lyric there bud.....
Old 04-06-2007, 11:24 AM   #1325
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ummmm you messed up my hair there bud.....
A metrosexual, are you?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #1326
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A homosexual, are you? 'cause i'm really interested if you are.
so old...so very, very old. can someone please come up with some better schtick than this wornout crap?
Old 04-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #1327
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
so old...so very, very old. And delightfully wrinkly. I love that vague cheese smell. I'm gonna put your wornout junk to some serious aerobic use.
ewww.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #1328
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
ewww baby do you know what that's worth?
ewww heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
ewww heaven is a place on earth
What is up with you guys and played out songs today? And getting part of the words messed up also.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #1329
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy, and oh so gay,
You touched my peter, and now I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
Now YOU'RE messing up lyrics to songs... and badly too

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-06-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #1330
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Close the door, put out the light.
You know they won't be home tonight.
The dude goes at me real hard and don't you know?
The winds of Thor are blowing cold.
He's wearing condoms that's bright and blue
They carry news that must get through.
How can you take such an awesome song and totally dismantle it?
Old 04-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #1331
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How can you take such an awesome song, totally dismantle it, and come up with something even better?
you are an odd one.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #1332
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
you are an odd one. Not unlike my 3rd testicle. He's the cream in the middle of my chocolate cookies
yuck

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-09-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:16 AM   #1333
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"teticile"?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-09-2007, 09:21 AM   #1334
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
"teets"?
Have you been playing with the cows again?
Old 04-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #1335
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Have you been playing with the cows again?
no...they bore me...

Old 04-09-2007, 09:44 AM   #1336
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
no...they gore me...
Well, they'd leave you alone if you'd stop trying to put your "junk" in places THEY clearly don't wanna have it

jeez
Old 04-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #1337
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I see you have a lot of junk in your trunk, sike
Careful, I think he has a gun in there too
Old 04-09-2007, 11:11 AM   #1338
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Careful, I think he has a gun in there too
nah.... he's just happy to see you.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #1339
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
nah.... he's just happy to see you.
I do like flaco...

Old 04-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #1340
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I do like flaco...
Keep it in your pants
Old 04-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #1341
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Here's my glamour shot photo. Keep it in your pants.
you go to glamour shots?
Old 04-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #1342
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
you go to glamour shots?

Weren't MY photos from OUR weekend at Niagra good enough...? <snif>
don't cry, dude.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #1343
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You guys make me feel like the luckiest girl on the planet
Wait...you're a girl?
Old 04-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #1344
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high
Whatever drug this "sunshine" is you should just give it up and get high on life. It WILL always "make you high".

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-10-2007 at 01:40 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:28 PM   #1345
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Whatever drug this "sunshine" is you should just give it up and get high on life. Smooching me will ALWAYS "make you high".
Just. Say. No.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #1346
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Just. Say. No.
to what? safe sex?

Old 04-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #1347
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
to what? anal sex? but I'm pre op
You go to timeout
Old 04-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #1348
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

wrong thread?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-10-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:05 PM   #1349
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Is this the wrong thread to come out of the closet?
I'm not sure that is something for a basketball forum...but its your call, bro...

Old 04-10-2007, 11:02 PM   #1350
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Hold me, kiss me, kill me.... thrill me.....
I KNEW you were a fan!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:03 AM   #1351
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I KNEW I was a fan of N*Sync but you too sike?!!!!!!
no...just no.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:08 AM   #1352
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I was flipping through the pages of my NSync cd booklets, but the pages were all stuck together
You're gross
Old 04-11-2007, 09:15 AM   #1353
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You're gross, but I'm grosser
I agree, but is "grosser" even a word?

Old 04-11-2007, 10:09 AM   #1354
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Even more gross was the time that my Dad yelled at me because I got the pages of his Sports Illustrated stuck together
Please say it was the swim suit edition.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:13 AM   #1355
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Please say it was the swim suit edition.
and if I refuse?

Old 04-11-2007, 10:27 AM   #1356
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Dear Bob and Dan....
Old 04-11-2007, 10:35 AM   #1357
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Dear Bob and Dan....
no love for the black man, huh?

well, I give you props DonnieDoo!

Old 04-11-2007, 10:53 AM   #1358
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
no love for the black man, huh?

well, I give you props DonnieDoo!
I'm not touching that one...
Old 04-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #1359
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm not touching that one...
That's what she said
Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 AM   #1360
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
"It's so tiny!!!!".... That's what she said when we were consummating our marriage.
Sorry about that dude...

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!