Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-19-2007, 02:22 PM   #1761
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
just changed my diaper. (That takes skill)
Good job?
Old 07-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #1762
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Bl*w job?
jeez dudes, could you go private with this?
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #1763
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
jeez dudes, could you go public with this?
who is "you"?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #1764
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who is you?
are
Old 07-19-2007, 03:00 PM   #1765
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He loves me
Quote:
I love you not
Quote:
He loves me
Quote:
I love you not
Quote:
He loves me!!
Quote:
I LOVE YOU NOT!
Quote:
He looooooves me!!!!!!
Quote:
Ok, I love you
Gross.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:08 PM   #1766
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gross.
I agree...you are gross.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-19-2007, 11:19 PM   #1767
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree...you should floss.
Excellent dental hygiene remarks there alien boy.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #1768
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Excellent dental penetration there alien boy. I'm gonna get something pearly white all over your beautiful pearly whites.
So vulgar. Stop posting.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:19 AM   #1769
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
So vulgar. Stop posting it and start living it. There is space for you here in my love pod.
How 'bout them Redskins?
Old 07-20-2007, 11:03 AM   #1770
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How 'bout them Foreskins?
You probably thought that was going to make me think you are a sick person.... however I fooled you because that is the nickname I have for the Washington Redskins. So I reversed the whip on you!

edit: And the Redskins SUCK!!!!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 07-20-2007 at 11:03 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:44 PM   #1771
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

edit: And the Redskins RULE!!!!
You are I are no longer friends.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:53 PM   #1772
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
You are I are no longer sausage friends.
What does that even mean?
Old 07-20-2007, 04:18 PM   #1773
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
What does that even mean? if it means you want to end our relationship I simply will not accept that.
what does THAT mean?

Old 07-20-2007, 04:42 PM   #1774
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
2+2 = 4
what does THAT mean?
Oh man, are you educated? It means you take 2 of something (lets say an apple) and add 2 more apples and you have a total of 4? See? It's simple arithmetic.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 07-20-2007 at 04:43 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #1775
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Oh man, are you educated? It means you take 2 of something (lets say a dildo) and add 2 more dildos and you have a total of 4? See? It's simple arithmetic.

By the way, I was home-schooled by my father. He was a bit of an....um....'exhibitionist'
Chilling details.

Don't care.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:44 AM   #1776
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Don't make me get out my put-outer and leave you in the dark.
You are just too HP centric these days my friend.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:57 AM   #1777
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Forget "put-outers!" I'd like to get with Hermoine and talk about my "put-in-her!!!" Ohhhhhh yeah!!!! ba-zing....

Are you high fiving yourself there, you perv?
Old 07-26-2007, 12:46 PM   #1778
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Are you high fiving yourself there, you perv?

(and by that I mean, "are you grabbing your penis?" May I join in?)
eww.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:01 PM   #1779
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Penis? I use mine for my grandpaws ewes.
And you are using this thread for confession?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #1780
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I like to kiss priests in the confessional?
The modern church really is under strain, isn't it?
Old 07-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #1781
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
˙˙˙˙punoɹɐ doɥs ɹǝʇʇǝq noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ˙˙˙ǝɯ ploʇ ɐɯɯoɯ ʎɯ
You appear to be drunk...
Old 07-30-2007, 08:46 AM   #1782
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
You appear to be drunk, baby...

(translation: YESSS!!! that ghb is finally working! Sweet! I may actually get lucky tonight! Sweet!! I gotta hi-5 myself!! SWEET!!!!)
Just hold your horses there cowboy, I feel fine, and I'm leaving.... RIGHT NOW.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:43 AM   #1783
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love to hold my horses, in special places, and I'm even doing so.... RIGHT NOW.
Disturbing.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:32 PM   #1784
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I am a pedophile. Disturbing but true.
Stay away from children then. And seek immediate help.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:16 PM   #1785
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I would like to arrange a play-date with your children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You mean, your kids with my kids?
Quote:
No, I mean just me, with your kids
What in the hell is wrong with you?
Old 07-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #1786
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
What in the hell is wrong with you?
You know you have to pay, if you wanna play. Give me my $$$&*%$@&$$$ money, suckah.
I always thought pedophilia was about as low as you could go. However, PIMPING to pedophiliacs actually dives underneath.

Congratulations, on a new low.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:14 PM   #1787
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
PIMPING to pedophiliacs was actually the theme to my congratulations party when I earned my GED.
That's...uhh....nice.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #1788
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
That's...uhh....nice....*yawn*...this place gets so boring without sike.
#1 You actually wrote out "yawn"?

#2 I agree

Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #1789
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Um...I don't think sike lives in Anaheim....
Old 08-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #1790
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Um...I don't think sike lives in Anaheim....but I do and i will
I don't. and No, U2, no I will not!

Old 08-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #1791
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
Sike I hope you have some decency left in you. Will you PLEASE stop being gay and become the man your wife thought she was marrying?
I don't. and No, U2, no I will not!
ummmm.... Sports?
Old 08-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #1792
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
ummmm....what might I use to take my mind off of sike's impressive bottom....maybe Sports?
good luck

Old 08-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #1793
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
good luck to all my horny gay friends!
I am confused..... Why are you wishing them good luck?
Old 08-06-2007, 09:25 PM   #1794
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

damn you guys
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:41 PM   #1795
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
damn you guys...I wish I could quit you
aw shucks

Old 08-07-2007, 09:26 AM   #1796
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
aw shucks, yes OF COURSE you can kiss me. <pucker >
thank you, but no.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:37 AM   #1797
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

u2sarajevo was never in the sike race in the first place.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #1798
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
u2sarajevo was never in the sike race in the first place.
truer words...

Old 08-07-2007, 10:28 AM   #1799
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
truer words were never spoken. Except for these... I love gay midget porn
That certainly is honest.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #1800
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
That certainly is honest...I'm glad you like my product
lies!!!

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!