Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2021, 11:54 AM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Honestly, it all starts with Luka. He has being playing like crap this year, overweight AF. The whole season was doomed when he reported to camp at 260 (and if you believe some other, less credible sources, at 285). He is actually fat, not just basketball fat, but fat. Look at his face. I love him, he is the biggest talent in the NBA, but he has to start give a f**k.
But what compounds that is a FO that did absolutely nothing to prepare for this. They knew he comes into camp overweight and knew he played in the Olympics. I thought he would have issues more midseason, but they are happening right now. The team could have gotten a serious, secondary ball handler to fill in when needed.

Luka just needs to grow up, and to me that is a natural part of being a young adult. I'm not worried about that because it doesn't solve the crux of the issue. Even 220 lb, primo Luka can't carry this sorry ass team.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote