Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #1
MavelousJake

MavelousJake will become famous soon enoughMavelousJake will become famous soon enough
Default Westphal Officially In As Mavs Assistant

This didn't get much press, but Avery confirmed on Wednesday that the Westphal deal is done.

www.mavelo.us
MavelousJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Melvin Ely as another coach? Would be nice to get some Spur secrets but I can't believe he is calling it quits playing already.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

Not Melvin Ely...
Mario Ellie
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:36 PM   #4
MavelousJake

MavelousJake will become famous soon enoughMavelousJake will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah, my bad. Dammit, I hate typing fast. Mario Elie. I had Spurs on the brain I guess.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops my bad, I thought I read Ely.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
MavelousJake

You did read Ely. I screwed up. But I fixed it.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #7
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

I love this move for the Mavs. Could prove to be more important than any roster moves.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #8
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

I like this too...
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:48 PM   #9
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Hope he can teach someone on this team how to post up.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:56 PM   #10
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

As soon as Bowen retires I want us to make a move to hire him as asst. coach. He could teach our guys the "finer points" of the game.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote