Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

TO > Springs

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #42
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

you would love that wouldnt you, troy

Last edited by Windmill360; 11-18-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

feed MB3 the ball

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #44
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, TO held onto that ball 1 handed when Springs tried to rip it out.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #45
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
we're going to post a shutout from here on.
i hope so, i'm starting our Defense

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 11-18-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #46
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #47
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

DAMMIT GURODE!!
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #48
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

WTF GURODE.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #49
alby
Guru

what a hell of play by fletcher

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #50
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
bad information.
LD didnt start? Well, #70 is in there now.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #51
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Oh crap. WTF is going on, Gurode??
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #52
alby
Guru

gurode has had 4 bad snaps

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #53
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Landry has been doing some dirty shit so far today. Why was that not a personal foul, hitting Hurd from behind after the play?
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #54
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's okay. It's like a punt. Sucks, but could have sucked much, much worse.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:33 PM   #55
alby
Guru

Romo is amazing, he almost completed that pass somehow.

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #56
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I totally thought that Romo was gonna pull it off again.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #57
ty
Diamond Member

Ohhhh, Campbell got freakin owned.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #58
alby
Guru

get a TO or push them back for their punt

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 11-18-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #59
alby
Guru

it's amazing how we are ranked 7th in defense after giving up 35 to NYG and 48 to NE

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #60
ty
Diamond Member

Crayton got up.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:39 PM   #61
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Crayton got up.
i thought he was going to fumble it =\

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #62
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
i thought he was going to fumble it =\
"Best hands" on the team.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:41 PM   #63
ty
Diamond Member

That is ridiculous. They already moved the damn chains forward!

Old 11-18-2007, 04:42 PM   #64
alby
Guru

its okay, romo needs some blood on that jersey

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 PM   #65
ty
Diamond Member

Catch the ball JJ.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:46 PM   #66
alby
Guru

sigh, a drop from julius

i miss when Emmitt was averaging 60 catches from the backfield year in and year out

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #67
alby
Guru

KEITH DAVIS FTW

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #68
alby
Guru

he should be in the probowl

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #69
ames7
Diamond Member

McBriar + punt coverage = awesometown.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #70
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

God, I hate Cleveland. What are they DOING with our draft pick???
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #71
alby
Guru

Dallas will win this game 31-10

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:48 PM   #72
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
God, I hate Cleveland. What are they DOING with our draft pick???
ravens suck

during their defense's peak, if the ravens had 30 points--it wouldn't even be close

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 11-18-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:50 PM   #73
alby
Guru

romo and to = best friends

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #74
alby
Guru

sellers just owned Tnew.

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #75
alby
Guru

our rushing defense is getting rocked right now

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #76
ty
Diamond Member

Yah, what is up with the run D today...

Old 11-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #77
alby
Guru

Strahan just got 3 sacks today and is now tied with Ware with 8 sacks.

D.Ware better get two sacks today

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #78
ty
Diamond Member

Freakoin Jacques Reeves...

Old 11-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #79
alby
Guru

they have gotten 3 first downs after starting at their 3 yard line.

Contact Me
Old 11-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #80
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

WOW