Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-04-2006, 12:32 AM   #1
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all
Default its a damn shame you deleted my nellie thread

could someone here plz post a props to nellie thread, we WOULD NOT be here if it were not for him.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2006, 12:36 AM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it was deleted, I think it was moved to the GDT. I think the only reason it was moved was because you were having a New Thread Orgasm.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-04-2006 at 12:36 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:37 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

*Sigh*

Some idiots never learn.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:37 AM   #4
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

ive posted like 5 new threads here, ever. but ok.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:38 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

And all of them were singular ideas that should have remained in the GDT.....try to keep up.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:39 AM   #6
mav4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
*Sigh*

Some idiots never learn.

takit ez doc, we did just win a pretty big game
Old 06-04-2006, 12:40 AM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but the props to Nellie was definitely thread worthy. I made quite a nice post there, if I do say so myself, and I'm disappointed it was deleted.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:41 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

It was moved.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:41 AM   #9
mav4ever

ok, tell ya what, if you would like me to go away because i got a little excited and posted like 3 threads, let me know, ok buddy. but ive loved the mavs for as long as ne one here.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:41 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav4ever
takit ez doc, we did just win a pretty big game
That doesn't change the fact that you had a thread orgasm earlier when most (I'll give the Nellie one) should have just been kept in the GDT.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:43 AM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Well, now we have a thread about your previous thread being moved. I didn't have a problem with your previous thread, but if you have a question about board moderation, I would suggest PM'ing a mod or posting in the Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff forum.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-04-2006 at 12:43 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:43 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
ok, tell ya what, if you would like me to go away because i got a little excited and posted like 3 threads, let me know, ok buddy. but ive loved the mavs for as long as ne one here.
All Mavericks fans are welcome. No need to run away. Just chill on the new threads.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:44 AM   #13
mav4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm sorry, but the props to Nellie was definitely thread worthy. I made quite a nice post there, if I do say so myself, and I'm disappointed it was deleted.

thx chumdog, but i think i will just read from now on. i love the mavs as much as ne one here.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:47 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thx chumdog, but i think i will just read from now on. i love the mavs as much as ne one here.
Don't let 'em bring you down, man. I don't have any idea why the thread would have been merged. Don Nelson certainly didn't have anything to with the game tonight.

It was quite an appropriate thread, and to my eyes it was quite welcome. No worries, though. This is a great board, and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:53 AM   #15
mav4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Well, now we have a thread about your previous thread being moved. I didn't have a problem with your previous thread, but if you have a question about board moderation, I would suggest PM'ing a mod or posting in the Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff forum.

ok, i didnt know, and i am new to forums in general, plus i got called a name again, i think it was butt dart, but i cant remember, by drbio i think

Last edited by mav4ever; 06-04-2006 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:56 AM   #16
mav4ever

Quote:
Don't let 'em bring you down, man. I don't have any idea why the thread would have been merged. Don Nelson certainly didn't have anything to with the game tonight.

It was quite an appropriate thread, and to my eyes it was quite welcome. No worries, though. This is a great board, and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

well i wish i could read what you wrote about nellie.

i used to love watchin that old dude suckin on that longneck after games, lol!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:56 AM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
ok, i didnt know, and i am new to forums in general, plus i got called a name again, i think it was butt dart, but i cant remember, by drbio i think
Please. Grow some skin. If Doc called you a buttdart, it was certainly a term of endearment. Everyone knows that he has a fetish for young men, at any rate.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:57 AM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Chum fondly remembers the times I used to call him buttdart. It built up his self respect and is directly responsible for at least half of his green boxes.

Last edited by Drbio; 06-04-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:57 AM   #19
mav4ever

Quote:
Please. Grow some skin. If Doc called you a buttdart, it was certainly a term of endearment. Everyone knows that he has a fetish for young men, at any rate.

lol, ok. i wish they could just delete this one now
Old 06-04-2006, 12:58 AM   #20
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
ok, i didnt know, and i am new to forums in general
Then you should know there is a very, very shitty site called spursreport.com.

They like to clusterfuck the forum with multiple threads about the same topic. You know on important topics like NBA conspiracy theories and eva longoria.

Unnecessary threads ain't our bag.

Sounds like you've got some good takes - they'll be found and appreciated within the confines of already established threads. Welcome.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:00 AM   #21
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I don't think it was deleted, I think it was moved to the GDT. I think the only reason it was moved was because you were having a New Thread Orgasm.

ha ha ha ha .... New Thread Orgasm... lol

sorry but that was funny....
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 01:12 AM   #22
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Chum fondly remembers the times I used to call him buttdart. It built up his self respect and is directly responsible for at least half of his green boxes.
Please don't try to reverse years of therapy.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:13 AM   #23
Drbio
Banned

You know that insurance covers that. Suck it up.