Jet Terry will become famous soon enough
Default Myspace

Who here has myspace? Mine is myspace.com/mavsfan1000
Jet Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

how do we know you're the real jet terry?
Old 12-14-2005, 05:07 PM   #3
Jet Terry

Jet Terry will become famous soon enough

Never said I was. Just used it for my screen name.
Jet Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 06:35 PM   #4
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

I have a myspace, but I never use it. I use xanga (see signature below for link). Some moron just left me rude comments, so I took the wimpy way out and deleted them. I REALLY, REALLY wanted to leave him a nasty comment, but many of my students read and post on my xanga. His idiocy isn't worth my time and, more importantly, it isn't worth my job!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 06:37 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Just for clarification.... I truly am the REAL u2sarajevo.

I swear!!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 06:44 PM   #6
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Terry
Never said I was. Just used it for my screen name.
now, how do i know you're not? this elaborate name scheme is very effective...
Old 12-14-2005, 09:29 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Sike isnt around but he asked me to share his myspace

Sike's myspace

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-14-2005 at 09:32 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 01:47 AM   #8
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Sike isnt around but he asked me to share his myspace

Sike's myspace
you're far too kind. seriously.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:45 AM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
you're far too kind. seriously.
I know you asked me in private messages not to publish your myspace, but I couldnt help it. You're just too cute.

Xerxes' MySpace

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-15-2005 at 03:16 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 07:09 AM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

'Fah! Donkeycrappings will always rain down upon Bad People!' I say about things like 'myspace' internet fleshmarkets. At least as far as my bum nickel is concerned, unless a fellow happened to be a pernicious alien like our Sike (maliciously looking to ensnare young, female, nubile subjects for experimental purposes)*, I'd fail to see how any jackass' post of a blatant, yet pathetic, dating advertisement for himself in cyberspace would be in any way, shape, or form respectable.

Stand firm upon your own two feet, hold hard to the strength and determination that should flow from your own arms, and meet girls in the real world. Poontang-jacked, meet-out, communist, Red-Euro, commie 'PM and meet me!' sites might help some folks meet girls, but in my opinion, any such communications and/or meetings are devoid of honor, and are deserving of nothing but scorn...

Again, I say, Fah and rotten, runny Poop on dating sites and/or the wretched, ridiculous 'home', or personal brown-jack-pooperage that incontinent, diarrheal services like the grubstaking 'myspace' represents...

*Just kidding, Sike

Last edited by Evilmav2; 12-22-2005 at 05:08 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 08:06 AM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
'Fah! Donkeycrappings will always rain down upon Bad People!' I say about things like 'myspace' internet fleshmarkets. At least as far as my bum nickel is concerned, unless a fellow happened to be a pernicious alien like our Sike (maliciously looking to ensnare young, female, nubile subjects for experimental purposes)*, I'd fail to see how any jackass' post of a blatant, yet pathetic, dating advertisement for himself in cyberspace would be in any way, shape, or form respectable.

Stand firm upon your own two feet, and hold hard to the strength and determination that should flow from your own arms, and meet girls in the real world. Poontang-jacked, meet-out, communist, Red-Euro, commie 'PM and meet me!' sites might help some folks meet girls, but in my opinion, any such communications and/or meetings and are devoid of honor, and are deserving of nothing but scorn...

Again, I say, Fah and rotten, runny Poop on dating sites and/or the wretched, ridiculous 'home', or personal brown-jack-pooperage that incontinent, diarrheal services like the grubstaking 'myspace' represents...

*Just kidding, Sike
I sure wish I had available reputation to give to you... Classic Evil!
Old 12-15-2005, 08:29 AM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I know you asked me in private messages not to publish your myspace, but I couldnt help it. You're just too cute.

Xerxes' MySpace
Damn you EL! You swore you'd take it to the grave! A line has clearly been drawn in the sand and I know which side you are on...
Old 12-15-2005, 08:48 AM   #13
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2

Stand firm upon your own two feet, hold hard to the strength and determination that should flow from your own arms, and meet girls in the real world. Poontang-jacked, meet-out, communist, Red-Euro, commie 'PM and meet me!' sites might help some folks meet girls, but in my opinion, any such communications and/or meetings are devoid of honor, and are deserving of nothing but scorn...

*Just kidding, Sike
My face hurts from laughing.
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote