Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-24-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all
Thumbs up "Dirk for President" Shirts!!!

Me and my friends decided to make some custom made dirk shirts so here it is.

LOW RES IMAGES OF "DIRK FOR PRESIDENT" SHIRT.

You know you want one. Get one now, only $15!!! Free Pickup or $5 dollars shipping and handling.

To order send me a private message or email ( planoali@gmail.com )with the following:

Size: (Small, Medium, Large & Up)
Name
Phone Number
Pickup or Delivery: (If delivery include shipping address)

And of course you're welcome to add whatever else you want (Questions, Comments, etc).

Get one now and show your love for your favorite german!
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2006, 11:10 PM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Pretty cool.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 06:01 AM   #3
leftfoot

leftfoot is on a distinguished road

Where are you located?

Dallas Mavs fan from Austin Texas.
leftfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:56 AM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftfoot
Where are you located?
not to be a smart ass here, but with the email containing planoali, my guess would be plano.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

haha yeah I'm in Plano.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote