Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-03-2002, 07:44 PM   #1
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Who do you think should be the starting qb for the cowboys??
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2002, 08:46 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Hutch.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 08:49 PM   #3
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quincy with no doubt
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 08:58 PM   #4
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

lol, somebody actually voted Stoernor.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 09:21 PM   #5
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Hutch,
The reason I say this is because Quincy had his 15 game stint and showed very little improvement in my opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Lets give Hutch his stint and at the end of the year we will have a high draft pick and we can draft a real qb, and sign one in free agency for a year or two till the rookie is ready to play.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 09:29 PM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

dallmav, I disagree with you on the improvement thing. I thought he improved a lot. If you want to say that Quincy didn't show he had what it takes to be an elite QB, I will say you have a point. But watching I remember watching that TB game where he couldn't do anything right. This season he made plays for the Cowboys to win games. He didn't exactly light the world on fire, but if you watch the Quincy from the beginning of his rookie year, and the Quincy of this year, you would see major improvement. I do agree that we really need to stick with Chad, as much as it pains me to say it.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote