Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-04-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default "Amare - classless, Latrell Sprewell - superstar"

this was some of the worst crap i've ever heard from an announcer..this came from a moron minn announcer in the phoenix game..there's some bad blood brewing between these two teams..lot of trash talking between amare, garnett, quentin richardson, steven hunter, sprewell..

amare dunked on sprewell and got fouled..and amare threw a bounce pass to sprewell after the dunk and then sprewell threw the ball at amare and ended up hitting marion

amare was ejected with his second T..and the minnesota announcer says "latrell sprewell is a superstar in this league..he has a lot of credibility..you don't do that to someone like sprewell"..give me a break

and then he proceeds to say "i was talking to bo outlaw and some of the other suns about amare and bo told me that he's a good kid..sometimes you don't get the right opinion about a player" or something to that effect..

this was just too funny..what a moron

rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: "Amare - classless, Latrell Sprewell - superstar"

yeah I saw that. And what is up with Q? 4-17 from 3 point land? gfeez. Has he ever heard of taking a 15 footer?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #3
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:"Amare - classless, Latrell Sprewell - superstar"

yeah seriously..he's getting carried away..the suns would be better served if joe johnson got some of those shots
Old 01-04-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny stuff. I remember seeing Stoudemire on Sportscenter's Budweiser hot seat, and it looked like he had a great personality. When asked about Randy Johnson he uttered something to the tune of "Oh, and he's got a great right arm."

Interviewer: "Amaré, he's left handed"

Amaré: "oops...... then he's got a great left hand!"

Funny guy. On the other hand, the latest thing I remember Sprewell for is "Why should I even help [the Timberwolves] when they don't care about me"
Old 01-04-2005, 11:43 PM   #5
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

sprewell a superstar? [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 11:52 PM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just waiting for KG to strangle one of his teammates on the court.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:53 PM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Might be sometime soon. He already squared a rookie in the face in practice.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:40 AM   #8
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road

Not sure about you, I have less and less respect for KG. He seriously needs to control his temper. For a MVP, he sure acts so NO-CLASS.

Spree .... well, if you hear Minny's sport radio, you'll realize that even the host was trashing his own team. KG got all the star-treatment and Hunter fouled out in 20mins. KG was bear-hugging Amare and other guys and hip checking Nash all night long and finally got a call.

That Ejection is a clear BS but what do you expect on Wolve's home court?

Overall, Suns won and that's all I care. KG can have all the big night he wants. When his team loses, he loses.

Jimmy

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:22 PM   #9
rakesh.s
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: jibikao
Not sure about you, I have less and less respect for KG. He seriously needs to control his temper. For a MVP, he sure acts so NO-CLASS.

Spree .... well, if you hear Minny's sport radio, you'll realize that even the host was trashing his own team. KG got all the star-treatment and Hunter fouled out in 20mins. KG was bear-hugging Amare and other guys and hip checking Nash all night long and finally got a call.

That Ejection is a clear BS but what do you expect on Wolve's home court?

Overall, Suns won and that's all I care. KG can have all the big night he wants. When his team loses, he loses.

Jimmy
i'd have to agree with this..I don't know what it is but he loses his cool way too fast. Add that to the fact that everytime he runs down the court, he's cussing..

Just within the last year, i can think of a couple other incidents

the anthony peeler incident in the playoffs(?)
suckerpunching some guy in camp
jawing with denver players in the playoffs

what's amazing is that amare still shot 70% with all that bear hugging..he was on his way to 40+ last night

so this year the phoenix minn games will be the ones to watch..i wonder if they'll play in the first round seeing how terrible minn is playing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #10
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road

I just dont understand why so much LOVE for KG when this guy has just got out of the 1st round in 7 freaking years? And at the rate they are playing right now, I don't think they'll make it out the 1st round again. Spree and Cassel are clearly unhappy about the situation with all the talk about getting Kidd. I won't blame them because would you feel GOOD if the owner of the team clearly states that he WANTS Kidd? Where are Spree and Cassel in this picture? All the efforts they put into last season are gone... well, they had their chance, really.

KG has all the beautiful stats but as long as he doesn't get the Ring or (even get to the Final), he is on the SAME BOAT as Dirk.

Now KG wont even back up Spree and Cassel. LOL I still remember KG called them Buddies last year. What a dick. KG would only call them "buddies" when they are winning.

Jimmy

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:05 PM   #11
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

He's a moniker thief. What else do you need to know?
Old 01-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #12
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I don't know why you guys are complaining because we may have to face the Suns in the playoffs and I think it's in the Mavs favor if they have a guy like QRich going 4-17 from the 3.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote