Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-10-2005, 08:36 PM   #41
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Texas Rangers 05!

You got to be pretty happy about the guys coming home with a .500 record on a six game road trip - and they were IN every single game. It looks like the bullpen came through today.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2005, 09:40 PM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

.500 on a tough road trip...no shame in that..but it could/should have been even better.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 11:34 PM   #43
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Good win today...now let's get that home field advantage thing started!
Old 04-11-2005, 01:41 PM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Sori goes deep for the first hr of the year at the ballpark

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Texas Rangers 05!

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

He will also probably get the first error of the year at the ballpark [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 02:09 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

so negative [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2005, 03:27 PM   #47
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Barajas, Hank, Soriano...what a first day!!!

This bullpen better not blow another lead, though.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:33 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

they're trying....sheesh

Old 04-11-2005, 03:53 PM   #49
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

He will also probably get the first error of the year at the ballpark [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good call.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:53 PM   #50
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

And on another note...our bullpen sucks. SUCKS.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:53 PM   #51
sike
The Preacha

crap!

Old 04-11-2005, 03:58 PM   #52
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Is it possible to trade an entire bullpen?
Old 04-11-2005, 04:01 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

I have faith in their pen....give 'em time to get healthy....

Old 04-11-2005, 04:04 PM   #54
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I know, I know...but Cordero should be the last guy struggling. Sheesh...this sucks. Just once it'd be nice to have a scoreless outing from the pen. Sucks for Kenny, too - He would have gotten the win.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:05 PM   #55
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

you suck DICK...ey.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:06 PM   #56
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

What a horrible end of a perfect day.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:08 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
What a horrible end of a perfect day.
yup

Old 04-11-2005, 04:13 PM   #58
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I suck.

Me too...but I'm better at it.

Well I blow dogs for quarters, beat that.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:14 PM   #59
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Swing the bat, Mench. You better get ready for that fastball, cause you got no chance when he throws that slider. SEE! Shoulda swung at the fastball right down the pipe...
Old 04-11-2005, 04:20 PM   #60
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Hey ,

Watch your back.
Sincerely,

Old 04-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #61
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. This thread has really unravelled.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #62
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Wow. This thread has really unravelled.
What's wrong with it?
Old 04-11-2005, 04:25 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

turn it around doc...remind them that it's game 7 of the year...

Old 04-11-2005, 04:28 PM   #64
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys sound like they just blew a shot at the playoffs.

"Blow dogs for quarters?" I'd say that statement alone qualifies as an unravelling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 05:36 PM   #65
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

It's all in good fun. About like me saying that Terry sucked during a game. It's not like I believe they'll suck all year. I thought my overall tone for the entire thread was clarified when I said:
" I know, I know...but Cordero should be the last guy struggling. Sheesh...this sucks. Just once it'd be nice to have a scoreless outing from the pen. Sucks for Kenny, too - He would have gotten the win."
Old 04-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #66
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Not a good series so far for pitching...and now it looks like Dickey hurt himself.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:49 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

13-8 yuck

Old 04-13-2005, 12:33 AM   #68
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Who else is worried about Chris Young? He didn't even make it out of the 4th today, & his first start was shaky too. :\

Thank God bullpen reinforcements are in sight. Frankie went for Frisco today. One more rehab start before he's back.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:20 PM   #69
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Adrian Gonzalez is a badass. Anyone else have flashbacks of Tony Gwinn watching him swing the bat?
Old 04-14-2005, 12:09 AM   #70
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Great win for the good guys tonight. The HO has really had a great year so far. Here's to hoping that he can keep it going.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:54 AM   #71
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

Yes, nice outing by the Ho - he will be sorely needed. And Michael Young continues to amaze as usual.
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 01:23 AM   #72
sike
The Preacha

did you see him tip his cap to the crowd?? made me laugh

Old 04-14-2005, 01:36 AM   #73
mercury_rev

Chan Ho tipped his cap? If so, great! Ranger fans are quick to support any starter who can pitch six solid innings on a reasonably consistent basis!
Old 04-14-2005, 01:53 AM   #74
sike
The Preacha

but after one good start?!?! I thought it was a bit funny...hence the previous comment about laughter

Old 04-14-2005, 01:57 AM   #75
mercury_rev

One start at a time, brother [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The Ho will get at least 12 wins this season.....there, it has been said. And I don't mind the taste of crow.
Old 04-14-2005, 01:59 AM   #76
sike
The Preacha

when you're hungry you'll eat anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 10:53 AM   #77
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

current POWER RANKINGS

SI.com - 28
Fox - 10
ESPN - 15

random guesses
Old 04-14-2005, 10:58 AM   #78
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I'd say ESPN is about right...
Old 04-16-2005, 01:22 AM   #79
sike
The Preacha

a beauty from Drese tonight....and Young with a huge game again.

Old 04-18-2005, 01:22 AM   #80
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Nice game today!