Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 08-12-2005, 04:40 AM   #1
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default >>>Important<<<

By Buster Gunning

After a careful investigation, I have been able to confirm the rumors running rampant throughout the ranks of the many fans in the NBA. It has been substantiated that Mavericks’ owner Mark Cuban does indeed cut his own hair.

Now, granted, I have been cutting my own hair for decades now, what makes this story especially gruesome is that the self-made millionaire and flamboyant owner of the Dallas Mavericks uses the Flowbee haircutting system to do it.

For those who down remember, the Flowbee is haircutting product from the early 90’s that uses vacuum technology which allows users to cut their own hair at even length every time. Their motto stuck in the heads of many as the preached on the Flowbee infomercial that “it sucks as it cuts!”

Understandably, Mr. Cuban dodged many of my questions regarding this discovery giving me only one quote I could use.

“Bill Gates uses the Flowbee,” explained Cuban. “If a multi-billionaire like him can use it, why cant I? That is, if I really did do it, which of course, I didn’t.”

Dallas All-Star Dirk Nowitzki was quick to defend Mr. Cuban.

“The Flowbee ist the cool thing that all zie Germans use. Die vacuum technology ist very efficient und leaves mein hair zehr gemutlich.”

&gt;&gt;&gt;Link&lt;&lt;&lt;

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2005, 04:40 AM   #2
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default >>>Important<<<

By Buster Gunning

After a careful investigation, I have been able to confirm the rumors running rampant throughout the ranks of the many fans in the NBA. It has been substantiated that Mavericks’ owner Mark Cuban does indeed cut his own hair.

Now, granted, I have been cutting my own hair for decades now, what makes this story especially gruesome is that the self-made millionaire and flamboyant owner of the Dallas Mavericks uses the Flowbee haircutting system to do it.

For those who down remember, the Flowbee is haircutting product from the early 90’s that uses vacuum technology which allows users to cut their own hair at even length every time. Their motto stuck in the heads of many as the preached on the Flowbee infomercial that “it sucks as it cuts!”

Understandably, Mr. Cuban dodged many of my questions regarding this discovery giving me only one quote I could use.

“Bill Gates uses the Flowbee,” explained Cuban. “If a multi-billionaire like him can use it, why cant I? That is, if I really did do it, which of course, I didn’t.”

Dallas All-Star Dirk Nowitzki was quick to defend Mr. Cuban.

“The Flowbee ist the cool thing that all zie Germans use. Die vacuum technology ist very efficient und leaves mein hair zehr gemutlich.”

&gt;&gt;&gt;Link&lt;&lt;&lt;

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Old 08-12-2005, 05:09 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:>>>Important<<<

Quote:
&gt;&gt;&gt;Important&lt;&lt;&lt;
[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 05:09 AM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
&gt;&gt;&gt;Important&lt;&lt;&lt;
[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 07:21 AM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: >>>Important<<<

Thanks for wasting our time
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 07:21 AM   #6
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for wasting our time
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 07:50 AM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to cut my own hair. I'd use a #1 guard on my back and sides, while cutting the top with a #4 and I'd blend that with a #2, which made for a nice bald-head/marine look...
Old 08-12-2005, 07:50 AM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to cut my own hair. I'd use a #1 guard on my back and sides, while cutting the top with a #4 and I'd blend that with a #2, which made for a nice bald-head/marine look...
Old 08-12-2005, 08:12 AM   #9
Arne
Golden Member

Ohhhhh, a round of feeling sorry for madape, please...

Why do you even bother replying when it only makes you lose even more time?

Old 08-12-2005, 08:12 AM   #10
Arne
Golden Member

Ohhhhh, a round of feeling sorry for madape, please...

Why do you even bother replying when it only makes you lose even more time?

Old 08-12-2005, 08:22 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I died and went to Mavtalk.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:22 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I died and went to Mavtalk.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:11 AM   #13
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The sad part is that Arne posted this thread because he thought the spoof article was actually funny.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:11 AM   #14
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The sad part is that Arne posted this thread because he thought the spoof article was actually funny.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:16 AM   #15
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
that's what i do too evil - unfortunately my options are kind of limited anymore.....
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:16 AM   #16
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
that's what i do too evil - unfortunately my options are kind of limited anymore.....
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:53 PM   #17
Arne
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
You genius...

Old 08-12-2005, 02:06 PM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Next thing we'll know, Arne will be telling us which Maverick he thinks is the cutest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 08:15 PM   #19
Arne
Golden Member

By the way, AJ is the cutest...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 11:30 PM   #20
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

AJ? That's nuts. Dirk is the cutest. And I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite. He's damn good-lookin cat. Just my opinion.

Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:44 PM   #21
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever.

Josh is by far the cutest. The way his muscles flex when he's going for a block just sends tingles up my spine.

[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 11:48 PM   #22
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Whatever.

Josh is by far the cutest. The way his muscles flex when he's going for a block just sends tingles up my spine.
Guess I just prefer blondes...
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 12:23 AM   #23
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

you would, you cheap monkey hooker!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote