Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

7 Redskins
3 Eagles

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #42
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

what happened, I thought they had to punt?

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #43
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Go eagles...put the spectre of Terrel Owens back where it belongs....on the sideline.... Show what a cancer he was by manning up and trouncing those deadskins.

Without Owens/McNabb what's not to like about the eagles?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #44
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
what happened, I thought they had to punt?
The eagles punt returner couldn't reel in the punt after touching it, and than the redskins recovered....
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #45
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

TD Iggles

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #46
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Touchdown eagles!!!!!!!

10-7
Old 01-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #47
alby
Guru

7 Redskins
10 Eagles

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 04:58 PM   #48
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

This is the only time in my life where I think I am going to say this...but I am cheering for the Philadelphia Eagles today with all of my heart and soul.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #49
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

YES!! Huge completion to LJ Smith, hopefully they take it in for 6 now.

And than Mike M. fumbles but luckily they recover. TD called back...

Pass Interference on 3rd and 21!

Last edited by #1MavsFan; 01-01-2006 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:09 PM   #50
alby
Guru

please get a touchdown here please

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 05:10 PM   #51
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

TOUCDOWN Igg's!

17-7
Old 01-01-2006, 05:11 PM   #52
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Eagles get a touchdown! Can this really be happening?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-01-2006, 05:12 PM   #53
alby
Guru

I hope Jerry Jones sends the Eagles' organization a christmas present

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 05:13 PM   #54
alby
Guru

7 Redskins
17 Eagles

shouldn't even be this close right?
fumbled punt return by philly set up the skins score...

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 05:16 PM   #55
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Skins look desperate and are playing tight. They will settle in before the game is decided. I still have this funny feeling that their running game plus Moss will take over. Hope I am wrong though.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:17 PM   #56
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

ahh, on 3rd and 11 a huge completion to Thrash
Old 01-01-2006, 05:23 PM   #57
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I think the skins will pull this one out unfortunately. Joe Gibbs is showing why he is a true hall-of-fame coach.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #58
Drbio
Banned

The redskins would have sucked for years had they not brought back Joe Gibbs.
Old 01-01-2006, 05:30 PM   #59
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

AHH a fumble by the eagles when they were driving

haha the redskins throw a pick the following play.

17-10 Iggies at half

Last edited by #1MavsFan; 01-01-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:03 PM   #60
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

20-17 Eagles. Santana Moss is amazing to watch, too bad he plays for the Skins
Old 01-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #61
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Is Brown hurt? That kid is going to be really good, and he's been great for the Eagles today.

Old 01-01-2006, 06:48 PM   #62
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

Detmer coming in the game to save the cowboys playoffs hope!
Old 01-01-2006, 06:56 PM   #63
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Ugh. This sucks. I don't even know if I feel like watching the Cowboy game if it means nothing. Do something, Philly!

Old 01-01-2006, 07:00 PM   #64
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

64 yards to go, 2 1/2 minutes.

LET'S DO THIS KOY!

*Never mind.

Last edited by SaltwaterChaffy; 01-01-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Koy broke my heart
Old 01-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #65
Drbio
Banned

effing Iggles.

At no point until today could I fathom that the Cowboys would not be in the playoffs. What a freaking letdown.

Last edited by Drbio; 01-01-2006 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-01-2006, 07:14 PM   #66
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Depressing. Oh well. To be real, the Cowboys didn't deserve to go to the playoffs this year. Is what you get for failing to show up in Washington. I still can't believe they went from 7-3 to...this.

Guess I don't need to be watching the game tonight.
Old 01-01-2006, 07:19 PM   #67
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I hate meaningless games
Old 01-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #68
dude1394
Guru

So turn out the lights, the party's over.
Turn out the lights, the party's over for you.
This time is the last time, never be a next time.
Tonight I wanna dance to a brand new tune.

Old 01-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #69
alby
Guru

f the eagles.

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #70
alby
Guru

we would have beaten the giants in round 1, i would bet my left nut on it

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #71
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

So, has it been confirmed that Parcells is gone? They keep acting like he is on the telecast.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #72
alby
Guru

sigh, who will replace him

zimmer?

Contact Me
Old 01-01-2006, 09:14 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I hate meaningless games
Wait a minute....I thought you were a t.u. fan.
Old 01-01-2006, 09:48 PM   #74
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

6 seconds left in the half...you have enough time to run another damn play from the 4. Parcells, sometimes you're a freaking idiot.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #75
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Our offensive line is absolutely dreadful. This pitiful Rams defense is having its way with the Cowboys' offense.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-01-2006, 10:41 PM   #76
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Regardless of how it would affect the Cowboys I just COULDN'T root for the Eagles. I wish that franchise nothing but misery.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 10:44 PM   #77
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

This game sucks.

That is all.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #78
dude1394
Guru

So I haven't been watching this game, just turned it on for a second and see the stinking Rams about to take the lead on us at home. I didn't see Roy Williams out there? Have I just missed him?
Old 01-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #79
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Why aren't we seeing our younger players out there like a Romo or a Henson? Is it because we want to have a 10 win season?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 11:02 PM   #80
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

WHEEEEEE!!!!