Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-07-2006, 01:43 PM   #681
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

One other thing, I'm pretty angry about how Kobe handled the 2nd half of game 7. I agree with alot of what's been posted about him here. I don't want him dead or anything, unless I somehow end up with his estate and hottie wife.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 03:03 PM   #682
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayOutWest
That was my biggest concern. How long would Odom outplay Marion. Marion is a huslte and effort player, Lamar is not. Lamar's talent and skills are all he's got, no work ethic or heart.

Relying Kwame Browns inside game is like driving from L.A. to Vegas on bald tires. I was surprised and impressed how well he played and for how long but I'm not surprised he fell apart in Game 7. I thought people were throwing fish at Kwame the way he bobble the ball around.

My favorite teams down the drain, now it's up to my red headed, BUT LOVED, step child, Clippers to expose the Suns for what they are, a soft cupcake team. I expect Brand and Camen to dominate the paint and for Magette, Mobely and Cassell to score at will against the hapless Suns.
You love the Clips and misspelled Kaman? hahahaa.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:45 PM   #683
atrewsfan
Banned

atrewsfan will become famous soon enoughatrewsfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayOutWest
That was my biggest concern. How long would Odom outplay Marion. Marion is a huslte and effort player, Lamar is not. Lamar's talent and skills are all he's got, no work ethic or heart.

Relying Kwame Browns inside game is like driving from L.A. to Vegas on bald tires. I was surprised and impressed how well he played and for how long but I'm not surprised he fell apart in Game 7. I thought people were throwing fish at Kwame the way he bobble the ball around.

My favorite teams down the drain, now it's up to my red headed, BUT LOVED, step child, Clippers to expose the Suns for what they are, a soft cupcake team. I expect Brand and Camen to dominate the paint and for Magette, Mobely and Cassell to score at will against the hapless Suns.
That's the nice thing about Kaman: he can run the floor and is pretty mobile for a C, maybe not Dan Gadzuric fast, but close. Brand vs. A. Stoudemire would have been an awesome matchup.
atrewsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:23 AM   #684
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Kobe does what he did in game 7 all the time. He did it at the end of the pistons series 2 years ago. When he takes crap for shooting too much he says screw it i wont shoot at all then. Its like he has no in between. He basically came flat out and said ok this is shaqs team lets see him beat them and he didnt even try to make a play. That is when i lost all respect for him as a basketball player. I had already lost respect for him as a player but when you quit on your team you are a POS. Thats it. If I were the lakers I would seriously entertain trade talks for him this offseason.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote